Amity JEE counselling 2018 will be soon going to start by Amity University. It has already announced all age dates for the same and all the aspiring candidates for undergraduate engineering courses can book their test center from the beginning of February to 8th of may. â€¨The university officials will be conducting Joint Entrance Exam for all the Aspiring undergraduate engineering students and the registration process will be fully online and it will begin from April 25 and end at 10th of May.
Candidates can register themselves through online as well as offline forms available. The Registration fee for Amity Joint Entrance Exam is Rupees 1100 and this amount can be paid through various means including net banking, credit or debit card or even demand draft.
The results for Amity joint entrance exam for the year 2018 will be declared by the officials in the third week of the month of May.
All the aspirant candidates are suggested to read the full article to get information about all the details regarding Amity JEE counselling 2018.
Important dates for Amity joint entrance exam 2018
Following are the confirmed details regarding the processes of Amity Joint Entrance Exam 2018:
• The commencement of application form has started and are available right now.
• The last date of the application form is by end of March 2018 and the candidates are required to submit all the registration form before this date.
• The booking for test center will begin from 1st February to 8th of May 2018.
• The admission process for Amity Joint Entrance Exam 2018 will begin from April 25 and will end on May 10, 2018.
• The results of the joint entrance exam 2018 will come in the third week of may, 2018.
Important facts about Amity Joint Entrance Exam 2018
Following points should be kept in mind by an aspiring candidate for Amity joint entrance exam 2018:
• It should make sure that they should be carrying a printout of admit card at the examination venue.
• The candidates who are not available in India for the entrance examination and wants centers outside India then they have to pay additional charges for it.
• If any candidate is not able to present on the given date and wants any other date then he or she has to pay rupees 750 for this purpose.
• There will be only a single chance for rescheduling of entrance examination and that should be up to 48 hours prior the scheduled date of entrance examination.
Important documents to be submitted for Amity Joint Entrance Exam 2018
• All the candidates are required to submit the application form for Amity Joint Entrance Exam 2018.
• A passport size photograph of the candidate should be there which should be in any of the formats of jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp for Online submission.
• The mark sheet of class 10th and 12th should be there with the candidate during the admission process.
Application forms for Amity JEE 2018
• The admission will be both through the online and offline medium.
• The candidates are required to buy offline Application form from the campus of the Amity University.
• For offline form submission, candidates are required to register with their name, phone number, and email ID
• The charges for application form for the offline registration is rupees 1100 which can either be paid by various means such as net banking, debit or credit card or ICICI payment gateway.
Eligibility criteria for Amity Joint Entrance Exam 2018
The following eligibility criteria for Amity joint entrance exam for the year 2018 is for all the candidates belonging to general category:
• All the Aspiring candidates should have English as a mandatory subject in their 12th standard.
• Physics, chemistry and maths should be the compulsory subjects in 12th standard.
• For the calculation of aggregate percentage marks for physical education, fine arts, performing arts, vocational and other non written subjects will not be considered.
• All those candidates who have failed or are in the category of compartment students will not be given admission.
Mock test or tutorial for Amity Joint Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates are suggested to use mock test or tutorials of Amity joint entrance exam for the year 2018 which are provided by the examination committee for the better understanding of the students regarding the entrance exam.
These tutorials and the mock test will help the candidates to get a fair idea about the examination pattern and the kind of questions will be asked in the Amity Joint Entrance Exam 2018.
The selection process for Amity Joint Entrance Exam 2018
After the candidate has qualified the joint entrance exam conducted by Amity University then they will be called for a group discussion or a personal interview in which the ability of the candidate will be judged. All the selected candidates are required to carry all the documents required for admission process along with the admit card.
We hope this information help you getting a fair knowledge about Amity JEE counselling 2018.