CLAT College Predictor 2020
CLAT College Predictor 2020
CLAT College Predictor: A Useful Tool for Law Aspirants
CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. The National Law Schools/Universities conduct this all-India entrance examination for admissions into their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programs (LL.B & LL.M).
Know about the CLAT College Predictor 2020:
CLAT is a tough examination to beat. It is even tougher to get a good college based on your score. At the same time, the result of this particular examination plays a crucial role in the lives of the students, and their future. Law is a noble career, and even nobler is the idea of getting a top college in the field.
This can put a huge amount of pressure on the shoulders of the candidate. It is only wise to calculate each of our options and choose the best available college based on our marks. But this is easier said than done. People often make the mistake of choosing a college that is not compatible with their needs and aspirations.
To help the anxious mind of NLU aspirants, there is a tool that can help them with their college selection process. CLAT College Predictor is an efficient tool that can help you predict which NLU you might get based on your performance in the Common Law Admission Test.
More on LAW College Predictor:
Once you know which college you might be getting, there is also the gigantic task of performing well in the counseling session. To help you go through that, CLAT rank wise college predictor will also help you with the counseling process. All you need to do is enter your overall rank, and a detailed report of the NLUs and other law colleges that you might get into will pop up on your screen.
Benefits of using CLAT College Predictor:
· Eligible colleges: The main advantage of using the CLAT college predictor tool is that you can have a rough estimate of the law college you might get. You can start your counseling preparation based on that information.
· Counseling process: If you use this tool, not only will it predict a suitable law college for you, but it will also help you through the counseling process.
· Future plans: Based on the information you get from the CLAT college predictor, you can formulate a plan for yourself. You can figure out if you want to poach any particular college or give it another try. In other words, it helps you evaluate your position in the field.
CLAT UG college predictor is easy to operate, and extremely reliable and efficient. It provides with you a unique perspective on where you stand among other law aspirants.
College predictor for CLAT is a useful tool that can help a large number of LAW aspirants across the country. With this tool, all they need to focus on is scoring well in their test. They can leave the rest up to this useful application.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
1. When will be the CLAT application form released?
The application for Common Law Admission Test is online on the internet since 1st January, 2020. The examination will be conducted on 10th May, 2020.
2. In which mode will the CLAT examination be conducted?
According to the Common Law Admission Test 2020 guidelines, the entrance exam will be conducted via offline mode like before. It is advisable for the candidates to know the CLAT exam pattern for the year 2020 as it forms the base of their preparation.
3. How do I confirm that the CLAT application form is saved?
Many law aspirants make basic mistakes while they fill the application forms for CLAT. The first thing you need to know is that you fill the form through the internet. Here’s how to fill your form in the correct manner:
- Visit the official CLAT Website: Kick-start the process on the official website for the Common Law Admission Test. Candidates should note that the official form for the examination is only available on the official CLAT website.
- Register on the website: The next step requires you to register on their official website. Click on the Register and Sign-In button and follow the instructions diligently.
- Fill the CLAT application form: You have to log-in to the website through your register mobile number and password. After verification, you will see CLAT application form instructions.
- Fill up the required details: Now you will have to fill in the various details that you will see on the web-page. After filling each and every detail carefully, make sure that you click on the ‘Save details and continue’ button.
- The preview page: The candidates can check whether their form has been saved on the preview page. It will hold all the information that the user will enter on the form.
4. What are the eligibility criteria for CLAT UG programme?
The minimum education qualification required for CLAT 2020 for admission in UG programme (LL.B) is as follows –
i. The candidate must have passed Class 12th with a minimum of 45% of marks. However, the 45% qualifying mark rule is applicable only for General category.
ii. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories must have a minimum of 40% of marks in Class 12th to be eligible for the entrance exam.
5. I am in the final year of graduation. Am I eligible for the CLAT exam?
There is no upper age-limit for admission. However a candidate must be at least 17 years of age on the date of application. A graduation degree with 45% marks (40% for reserved category) is the basic qualification required. Universities like DU and BHU require minimum 50% marks while universities like Kurukshetra, Rohtak, Meerut require only 45% marks in graduation.
6. Will CLAT authorities release the application form of CLAT 2020 in offline mode?
As of now, the application form for Common Law Admission Test is available online on their official website. There is no information regarding the offline version of the same. If you wish to fill the application form online, refer to our form related query above.
7. What is the expected cutoff for CLAT 2019?
Generally, we can expect a certain level of unpredictability when it comes to CLAT results. To give a fair example, the CLAT’s cutoff for NLSIU was 118 in 2015, and rocked to a staggering amount of 161 in 2016.
However, it is a popular common opinion among law aspirants that this year the paper was slightly easier than it was in 2016. Therefore, we can expect the cut offs to be slightly above the famous all time high scoring range.
8. What is a good score in CLAT 2019?
There is no fixed definition for a good score. Your CLAT result is only a reflection of how well you are done in your examination. What really matters is how good your scores are relative to other candidates. If you have a score between 90 and 110, you will obtain a rank between 1212-4609. If you have a score between 110 and 130, you will have a rank anywhere between 149 an 1211. The best score is anywhere between 130 or above.
9. How many students are selected in CLAT?
There are as many as 2300 seats for undergraduate law admissions and 507 seats for postgraduate law admissions through CLAT 2020.
10. Is there any age limit for filling the CLAT application form?
You will be glad to know that there is no upper age limit restriction for CLAT examination. Therefore, you have the freedom to fill in the application form for the Common Law Admission Test irrespective of your age, provided that you are at least 17 years or above.
11. Does filling the CLAT application form guarantee me a UG or PG seat in a participating NLU?
The simple answer to the question is no. There will be no guarantee that you will have a UG or PG seat in a participating NLU simply because you filled the CLAT application form. Like all things in life, you will have to work to get into a decent law college. The simple way to get into one of the National Law University colleges is by scoring well in your CLAT examinations.
12. What is CoAPS?
CoAPS stands for CLAT Common Online Application Process System. The COAP is an initiative by IITs where candidates can check the status of their application for M.Tech admissions. CLAT now uses the same system for their online application system, under which candidates will have to register themselves and fill the CLAT application form 2020.
13. Can the CLAT application be filled in phases?
Absolutely, you have the freedom to take as much time as you need to fill in the CLAT application form. To make it more convenient for yourself, make sure that you save the information as you feed them into the form by clicking on the ‘Save Details and Continue’ button.
14. How to use CLAT College Predictor 2020 Tool?
You can use the CLAT college predictor 2020 tool by following these simple steps:
i. Open your CLAT college predictor tool on any browser
ii. Sign in to the website using any acceptable account. You might also need to register yourselves on the tool using your E-Mail address or phone number.
iii. Enter your CLAT rank, seat type, category and other examination details that the tool might require.
iv. Click on the Predict Now button.
v. A list of potential colleges will appear on the screen. You will also receive this report on your E-mail ID.
15. Are JEE Mains College predictor tools reliable?
There is a certain amount of risk in using any online tool. But in general, both the JEE Mains and CLAT college predictor tools are extremely efficient and reliable. They use tons of previous data and new information to feed their algorithm and provide the desired results.
How can we help?
We, at Admission Advice, will help you in each and every way we can to ensure that your admission process sails smoothly.
Law is one of the noblest of professions in today’s age. It is no surprise, therefore, that it is a trendy career choice for the aspiring youth of the nation. But you cannot just waltz into this career line and hope to make it big without any trouble. CLAT requires you to beat an enormously tough competition. Here are a few tips from us to keep in mind to have a healthy success in your CLAT examinations:
· College Selection: It is no secret that if you have a law degree from a good college, your worth will rocket skywards. Think about your expectations from the law industry and decide on a good institute. And then score the appropriate amount of marks in your CLAT examinations to get into that college. The most ambitious choice, of course, would be to chase one of the 23 NLUs or National Law Universities in India.
· General Information on Law Colleges: The fee structures of law colleges, especially the NLUs, are pretty reasonable and affordable. The cut-off for top CLAT colleges is generally 120 or above.
· Admission Counseling Process: The admission to integrated LLB and LLM programs in participating universities are made through centralized counseling. The seats are allotted on the basis of the candidate’s merit in CLAT 2020.
The first rank list, on the basis of merit cum preference, will appear on the official website of CLAT. Candidates can check the counseling schedule through their registered accounts. Candidates will have the freedom to make their choices based on their ranks. They will have the choice to ‘lock’ or ‘withdraw’ their seat where they can either lock a seat or withdraw themselves from the counseling.
Based on this, counseling committee will generate the next seat allotment list. The category-wise seat allotment list for the waiting candidates will come out after each round of seat allotment till the third round.
Direct Admission Process: The selection into a law college can be made in two ways: through a selective entrance test or through direct admission. Generally, private colleges opt for the direct admission process, where the students are selected based on their merit.