CSAB 2019 – rounds, eligibility, procedures, seat allotment result and dates:
CSAB 2019 (Central seat allotment board) was set up in order to allocate the seats in NIT, IIITs, IIEST shibpur and other CFTIs. Every year CSAB is conducted by a different college and this year MNIT Jaipur is responsible for conducting CSAB 2019. The main motive of CSAB is to look after the smooth execution of the counseling process of counseling for seat allotment for CFTIs and other participating institutions. It is the responsibility of CSAB 2019 to take care of the counseling of the participating institutions. The seats are allotted according to the merit or rank of a person in the JEE mains 2019.
The candidates appearing for the GRE 2019 exam gets an all India rank. After the results, when they get their all India ranks they start searching for admission in an Engineering College according to their ranks.
Steps the candidates have to follow
● At first, the candidates are required to register for CSAB 2019.
● The candidates are then required to fill the choice of their college and the seat.
● Candidates are then allotted the seats on the basis of their ranks in JEE and their choice.
● After the seats are allotted, candidates are then called for the document verification orientation and the payment of fees at the college.
● The candidates are also required to keep in touch with the important dates so that they do not miss their admission process.
Now we will discuss some of the important dates
● JEE mains 2019 result of part 1 is on 30th April 2019
● JEE advanced 2019 result is in June 2019.
● Online registration and choice filling starts in June 2019
● Online registration and choice filling ends in June 2019
● First mock seat allotment results in June 2019
● Second mock seat allotment results in June 2019
● CSAB 2019 round 1 counseling seat allotment result in June 2019
● Reporting to the center to accept the seats in June 2019
● Seat matrix of vacant and filled seats in July 2019
● CSAB 2019 round 2 counseling seat allotment result in July 2019
● Reporting to the center to accept the seat in July 2019
After each and every counseling, the seats are counted and accordingly the vacancies are released. Although the date of any of the process is not exactly mentioned but the date of JEE mains result 2019 is confirmed.
There are some of the steps that the candidates need to follow in order to get admission in an engineering college.
The candidates whose results are declared and are eligible for CSAB 2019 can register for it. Registration is done online and the candidates need to enter their JEE roll number and password.
● Choice filling
After the JEE mains results are declared the registered candidates are required to fill their colleges according to their preferences and branches. The candidate should very carefully choose a college and a branch and must think twice before confirming it.
● CSAB Login
Two candidates who have registered for the CSAB 2019 can log onto the official website. There are various links available for logging in and are active throughout the duration of counseling.
How to login
● First of all the candidates are required to click on the link to login
● After this, the candidates need to enter their username and password which was generated at the time of registration.
● After logging in candidates can check any details that they want such as mock allotment result, seat allotment result etc.
There are different links for both seat allotments and mock allotments
The allotment of seats is based on two things JEE 2019 rank and the choice of the candidate.
For the same seat, the candidates who have scored a higher rank get a preference over the candidates with a lower rank.
How can the candidates check their seat allotment?
The candidates can check the seat allotment result by CSAB 2019 online. The candidates are provided a link through which they can login and check the result they can also check their college and branch allotted. After the seats are allotted the candidates have 3 options available that are freezing, withdrawal and floating.
● If a candidate freezes the seat then it means that they are happy with the college that they are allotted and will take admission in that.
● If a candidate withdraws seat then it means that the candidate is not happy with the seat allotted to him and will try for the next round.
● If a candidate choosing the floating options then it means that they want to explore other options before confirming the seat allotted to them.
Opening and closing ranks of CSAB 2019
The opening and closing ranks of CSAB 2019 are revealed after each round of allotment. The candidates who want to check the eligibility by comparing their rank with the opening and closing rank of CSAB can get an idea by checking the previous year JEE mains opening and closing rank. By following all the steps mentioned above the candidates can register themselves for the CSAB 2019 seat allotment system. All the important dates related to the announcement of the result and counseling are mentioned above. The candidate can either get admission in the college that they have been allotted or they can apply for the next counseling. The candidates are advised to keep in touch with the CSAB in order to keep a track of the allotment system.
For More Enquiry Contact
- [email protected]
- +91 9667532500
- 18, Satyam Complex, Near Navin Hospital
- Alpha 2, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308