JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2020
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2020
Engineering is one of the most coveted professional courses in India. According to statistics, every year, more than 1 million students compete to secure an admission into a handful of the most distinguished premier engineering institutes. India has emerged as the producer of some of the best engineering minds across the world. Some of the most powerful software developers and technologists in Silicon Valley are Indians! Graduates from premier institutions like the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs), National Institute of Technology (NITs), BITs Pilani are reported to secure better job opportunities and higher pay, compared to their counterparts. The Govt. run premier institutes with distinguished faculties, state-of-the-art infrastructure and campus placements are instrumental in spearheading the global careers of the graduates. So, securing admission in one of these distinguished colleges is very crucial. Also, candidates have a preference of the engineering college, the branch they want to pursue etc. Which again depends on various factors like the cut-off marks, faculty, infrastructure, campus placement, curriculum etc. But what are your chances of getting an admission into a college of your choice? How do you decide if your decision is best for you?
Well, this is where the Jee Advanced Rank Predictor comes to your rescue!
What is JEE Advanced ?
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is a national level common engineering entrance exam for admission to different engineering courses. JEE score is the main criteria for admission in Indian Institute of Technology and National Institute of technology. JEE is conducted in two sub exams - JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced. JEE-Main is conducted for admission in Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT) and National Institutes of Technology (NIT).JEE-Advanced is the second phase of the JEE examination and is conducted after the JEE Mains exam for admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian School of Mines (ISM) situated at Dhanbad. JEE Advanced 2020 will be organized by IIT Delhi.
The exam pattern of JEE-Advanced varies every year. It is a computer-based test and consists of two papers - Paper I and Paper II. The exam has 54 questions in each paper, but the total marks of the examination varies.The IIT-JEE Advanced 2020 will be held on 17th May 2020 (Sunday). The results for the same will be declared on 8-June 2020. During this period, candidates can start preparing for the counselling process for admission by using the IIT- JEE Advanced Rank Predictor.
What is the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2020
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2020 is a calculator or tool that helps JEE aspirants to approximately predict their scores, rank range and probable colleges, based on the difficulty level of the examination, average marks scored in each subject and the total number of seats available in IITs, NITs, and BITs. The prediction is done using the answer key of the JEE Advanced exam along with the exam pattern. Although the prediction may not be fully accurate but it gives the candidate a fair idea of the options available to them, so that they can analyze and plan the colleges or branches as predicted by the tool.
Some of the parameters that are taken into consideration by the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor are :
•The difficulty level of the exam.
•The number of seats available.
• The average marks a candidate scores in JEE Main exam.
• Previous year data.
• Opening and closing rank of various courses and colleges.
The Benefits of Using IIT- JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2020
Although the list is endless, a few major advantages of using the IIT- JEE Advanced Rank Predictor are listed below.
• Helps the candidate predict their result based on their performance in JEE Main 2020, even before the official results are declared.
• Helps in estimating a picture of where the candidate stands amongst his/her competitors.
• Apart from the Govt run colleges, the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor also suggests the names of colleges where the candidate is eligible for admission.
• The names of the top colleges are suggested to the candidate along with the predicted rank range. The suggestions for colleges are based on a candidate’s preferred location and the stream chosen.
• Saves a great deal of time and effort by helping candidates identify and target the right colleges.
• Candidates who use JEE Advanced Rank Predictor before appearing for the IIT-JEE Advanced exam can better their scores in successive attempts.
Who can use Rank Predictor of JEE Advanced 2020?
The Rank Predictor of JEE Advanced 2020 can be used by candidates after appearing for the JEE Advanced Entrance Exam in 2020. Candidates can also use Rank Predictor of JEE Advanced as a preparation tool for the JEE Advanced exam. The candidates can answer previous year’s papers / mock test papers and the tool predicts their All India Rankings (AIR), using the techniques of Machine Learning (ML). This allows them to improve their scores in successive attempts by working on their weakness and thus help to score better.
JEE Advanced Marks Vs Rank Predictor:
The JEE Advanced Marks Vs Rank Predictor is compiled based on previous year’s student data and helps candidates to have an estimate of what rank to expect against certain marks. Apart from the rank list, the Predictor helps candidates predict admission possibilities by reflecting the overall marks secured by them, subject-wise aggregate marks and total positive marks. The IIT - JEE Advanced Marks vs Rank analysis analyses the trends of marks and ranks secured earlier to prepare the data.
Counselling for JEE ADVANCED:
The JEE Advanced 2020 Exam will be conducted on 17th May 2020 and the result will be declared on 8th June 2020. The JoSAA or the Joint Seat Allocation Authority is the combined counselling procedure for qualified candidates in both JEE Main and JEE Advanced. After the results are declared, the JoSAA, set up by the MHRD or the Ministry of Human Resources Development, ensures that admissions to all academic programs take place through only one recognized platform. Qualifying candidates will have to register to JoSAA to participate in the counselling process. Candidates can choose the preferred courses and location. The rank secured, availability of seats and the preference of the students are taken into consideration during seat allotment. Seat allotment is done considering the ranks that candidates secure and their preference along with the availability of seats.
Some of the key factors that determine the cutoff marks for JEE Advanced 2020 are:
• Total candidates eligible for JEE Advanced
• Seat Availability in different IITs
• The difficulty level of Exam
• Total candidates appeared
• Last year’s cutoff trends
• The overall performance of appearing candidates.
• Seat matrix of colleges.
JEE Advanced Category Rank Predictor:
JEE Advanced Category Rank Predictor uses a unique method to predict your rank based on your category. It is to be noted that the cut-off marks and ranks vary depending on the category of the candidates. The various category list based on rank is Common Rank list (CRL), GEN-EWS rank list, OBC-NCL rank list, SC rank list, ST, Common-PwD rank list (CRL) , OBC-NCL-PwD rank list. SC-PwD rank list,ST-PwD rank list.
How Admission Advice can help you?
We at Admission Advice, through our experience and expertise in the field of admission counselling, share our insights to help you choose the institution that is best suited for you. As one of the best admission counselling centres, we can help you determine your JEE Advanced rank. Our team comprises of IIT, NIT, BITs alumni who design customized admission counselling strategies for you. We understand that every candidate is unique and so their journey.
Why should making it to the IITs being so boring and laborious? We make your journey to the IITs a fun experience! Our reliable and accurate JEE Advanced college predictor based on ranks can help you in several ways. A few of them are :
• The unique concept of JEE Advanced Rank Predictor, conceived and managed by a team of experts from IITs and NITs, can help in securing a seat in one of the 100 government colleges or in any of the top 10 private engineering colleges in India.
• Admission Advice provides you with access to the best resources to help in choosing the best colleges.
• We conduct extensive research about the colleges on your behalf - Whether the college is a government, private or deemed one, what is the quality of education imparted by them, the expertise of the faculties present in the college, the placement records, the fees structure, and the presence of good laboratories and libraries etc. We ensure you have a secured future.
• At Admission Advice, we give you insights about the colleges which excels in specific engineering branches and it would help you make an informed decision.
• We ensure that you get an admission into the best colleges even with low ranks.
• We practice fair and transparent admission policy, purely based on merit and availability. we do not engage in donations for seats.
• We offer end-to-end assistance during your entire admission process, based on your ranks.
• As one of the most reputed Admission Counselling agency, we ensure you get the best value or your money. Unscrupulous agencies often lure anxious parents and students by making false claims and later dupe them. In exchange for a huge amount of money, the conmen promise the best seats in the colleges, only to disappear and leave the students in the lurch. We are a registered organization, known for our fair and transparent policies.
JEE Advanced Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
• Is Fiitjee rank predictor accurate?
FIITJEE is reputed to have one of the most accurate and reliable JEE Rank Predictor tools in India. As a pioneer in the field of grooming IIT aspirants for over 30 years, FIITJEE’S IIT-JEE Advanced Rank Predictor has helped lakhs of students realize their dream of securing a seat in one of the IITs.
• What is a good score in JEE Advanced?
The cut-offs for the admission into the IITs vary each year based on various factors. For JEE- Advanced 2019, the cut off for candidates in the Common rank list (CRL) category was 35 percent. Although the cut – off was 130 for the same, the rank secured against the marks varies. The cut-off marks vary, with being the cut-off for the ST-PwD rank list is 64.
• How rank is decided in JEE Advanced?
The calculation of Jee Advanced rank is based on marks obtained by the candidate in Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE (Advanced) examination.
• What is the total marks of JEE Advanced 2019?
The total marks of JEE Advanced 2019 is 372.
Common rank list (CRL), GEN-EWS rank list, OBC-NCL rank list, SC rank list, ST, Common-PwD rank list (CRL), OBC-NCL-PwD rank list, SC-PwD rank list, ST-PwD rank list.