Indus Business Academy, Bangalore
(Formerly as Indian Business Academy)
Indus Business Academy Bangalore is one of the top B-Schools in India.Indus Business Academy Bangalore , Bangalore is one of the top MBA colleges in Bangalore, one of the top 1% colleges in India and one among the only 42 out of more than 5000 colleges in India to receive an International Accreditation by IACBE. World Consulting & Research corporation (WCRC) has certified IBA (process evaluated by KPMG) as one of the fastest growing Institutes in Asia.
Media publications like Competition Success Review (CSR), Business India, among other publications have consistently ranked IBA as one of the top B-Schools not only in Bangalore but also in India.
Total fees (for 2 years) – Rs 8,24,000/- approx.
Facts of IBA Bangalore in Brief:
Indus Business Academy Contact Information :
For Admissions Indus Business Academy Bangalore :
Phone: +91 80 26083703 / +91 80 26083704 / +91 80 26083705
Indus Business Academy Bangalore Placements:
Mobile: +91-93435 18946 / +91-97418 11100
Ph. No. +91 80–26083709
For Career Opportunities:
Campus Address Indus Business Academy Bangalore :
Lakshmipura, Thataguni Post
Kanakapura Main Road
Bangalore 560 062, INDIA
Courses Offered at Indus Business Academy Bangalore :
A two year full time course is offered at IBA bangalore which is divided into 6 semesters and the course helps the students to learn everything about management and shine at the international level with their skills developed by the educated professionals of IBA.
Admission at Indus Business Academy Bangalore :
- Eligible Students can apply to IBA by filling the Online Application Form from the official site.
- Application Fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / Demand Draft and after payment of the fee for applying and submission of the application form, students will receive a PDF copy of filled application form on their registered email id.
- Students shall send a printed copy of filled application form along with other documents as mentioned in an email received by a student after submitting Online Form.
- Once the application is received by the Admission Department of IBA, Bangalore, the student will receive a confirmation call and an email from the admissions department regarding the initial round of selection process i.e. submission of the SOP (Statement of Purpose).
- Next step of selection process will be intimated to a student after receipt of SOP.
Students will attend the Selection Process on the selected Date and Time along with the Original Copies of all the relevant documents as well as their photocopies
- The result will be intimated to students within a week. Selected students will receive an Admission Letter through email as well as by Post.
- Students needs to send a confirmation mail of accepting the offer of admission within the specified date as mentioned in admission letter. After the last date, the seat will be offered to the next deserving candidate.
Selected students are required to pay the prescribed fee by the date specified in admission letter.
Eligibility Criteria for admission in IBA Bangalore:
A Bachelor’s degree in any field from any recognised University approved by UGC with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories OR Applicants, as well as those who are in final year of graduation
Applicant must appear for any one of the below mentioned Entrance Tests and submit the photocopy of Score Card along with filled Application Form.
Indus Business Academy Bangalore accept scores of following tests:
- CAT 2019 (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)
- XAT 2020 (XLRI Admission Test)
- MAT Sept. 2019, Dec. 2019 & Feb. 2020 (Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA)
- ATMA 2020 (AIMS Test for Management Admission)
- GMAT after Sept. 2019 (Graduate Management Aptitude Test conducted by GMAC)
- GRE after Sept. 2019 (Graduate Record Examination conducted by ETS)
- GATE 2019/20 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering jointly conducted by IISC and IITs)
- CMAT 2020 (Common Management Admission Test Conducted by AICTE)
- State Governments Entrance Tests – 2020 like MAH-CET, KMAT, PGCET, etc.
Fee structure for PGDM course at Indus Business Academy Bangalore :
1st Year First Installment (As mentioned in Admission Letter & Inclusive of Admission Processing Charges) 1,39,000/-
2nd Installment – Rs 1,46,000/-
3rd Installment – Rs 1,46,000/-
4th Installment – Rs1,31,000/-
5th Installment – Rs 1,31,000/-
6th Installment – Rs 1,31,000/-
Total fees (for 2 years) – Rs 8,24,000/-
Hostels of IBA Bangalore:
Annual Residential Registration Charges (Non-Refundable) -` Rs 6,000/-
Security Deposit – Residential (Refundable after completion of the Course) – Rs 9,000/-
Triple rooms (for boys only), double rooms (for both girls and boys) as well as single rooms (only for girls with girls toilet) are available .
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Prudencial
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Mahindra Finance
- OYO Rooms
- Standard Chartered
- YES Bank
- Federal Bank
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Aditya Birla
- Decathlon Flipkart
Internships at IBA:
Internships are also provided at IBA which lead to the practical learning of the students by working in the industry and understanding the global market.
Infrastructure at Indus Business Academy Bangalore :
- 10 Mbps Leased line 1:1 Symetric Internet connectivity – 24 x 7
- Prowess (CMIE) – Corporate database
- Economic Intelligence Service (EIS)
- Industry Analysis Service (IAS)
- EBSCO (database) Journals & Books Online
- Insight (Corporate database)
- SPSS – used for data mining and database analysis, market and survey research
- Microsoft Publisher
- Visio Pro
- One Note
- Tally Gold 9.0 (Multi User)
- Microsoft Project
Library at Indus Business Academy Bangalore :
The library subscribes to over 60 International Journals such as Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, etc. and 110 National leading Management Journals. IBA Library has over 12500 books, 8000 titles, 700 A/v, 5000+ E- Journals, 23000+ E-Dissertation, over 80 International & National Magazines and 13 Newspaper.
A separate Audio/Video media room with DVD player is provided in the library for students to explore various aspects of management in a digital way to provide high quality education.
Classrooms at Indus Business Academy Bangalore :
IBA has different category of Classroom to meet all kinds of requirements. It has State of the Art 300 seater fully equipped Auditorium and 2 auditoriums which are 100 seater. Apart from that there are 13 classrooms with different seating arrangements like seminar style, classroom & board room style
Students Club at Indus Business Academy Bangalore :
- Barcodes – The retail Club
- Navigator – The Finance Club
- Cosmos – The Business Quiz Club
- Infinit – The IT Club
- Hunterz Ignite – The Marketing Club
- Spandan – The HR Group
- Dolphins – The Communication Club
- OM – The Operations Club
These clubs helps in developing the skills of the student and providing them a platform to show up their skills and learn.
Faculty at IBA:
The IBA has a highly qualified faculty which helps the students to develop their theriotical as well as practical learning.
Scholarships at Indus Business Academy Bangalore :
Scholarships are also provided on the basis of merit to the students of IBA.
Indus Business Academy Bangalore offers various scholarships are given below:
1) Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Scholarship: Students who secured 60% or above marks in all subjects in Class X, XII and Graduation, would be awarded a Scholarship of Rs.40,000/-
2) Sardarar Vallabhbhai Jhaveribhai Patel Memorial Scholarship: Students who scored 70% or above marks in all subjects in Class X, XII and Graduation, would be awarded a Scholarship of Rs.50,000/-
3) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Memorial Scholarship: Students who secured 80% or above marks in all subjects in Class X, XII and Graduation, would be awarded a Scholarship of Rs.60,000/-
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide admission forms of all the private Colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts , please inform us at:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be very grateful to you!