SRMJEEE Counselling 2020
SRMJEEE Counselling 2020 will be going to start from 11th of may this year. This examination is for the university level entrance examination, for all the students who are looking to pursue engineering from SRM University. The candidates who are deemed qualified and possess required intellectual skills will be able to pass the entrance examination and are eligible to take admission in all the SRM University colleges as well as the associated Institutions with it.
This entrance examination will determine whether the students will able to gain admission in SRM University in the performance in SRMJEEE will determine whether the candidates are eligible for the counselling process or not. For the convenience of the students, the counselling process will be conducted in both online as well as offline mode and the seats will be allotted thereafter, resulting in the generation of a call letter which the candidates can thereafter print. Once the performance of all the students is assessed, the merit list will be prepared and then the counselling process will be started.
Direct admission :
Candidates who got first ranks in all the central and state boards in India, top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sportspersons at National and International level will also eligible for SRM University direct admission and scholarships program.
But there is a good news for all the students who secured the top 1000 ranks in the JEE examinations and the central and state toppers since they can get direct admission in SRM University, in addition to students of excellence in the field of sports.
The counselling schedule
Now we are going to look at the proper schedule for the admission of the prospective candidates.
● Publication of result and counselling information
3rd May 2020
● The counselling will start from 11th of May while the sessions will close on 20th.
● There is an option for the candidates to seek their counselling online as well which will start from the 4th week of May.
SRMJEEE Admission Procedure 2020 :
Get complete admission procedure for SRM University from here :
Reporting at Counselling Center: The ranks will be released on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Those who will qualify for the minimum cut off marks are called for the counselling on different dates.
• The first step in the admission procedure is to report at the counselling sector where the overall performance of the candidate in the entrance examination will be assessed and analyzed. After this, those who deem worthy, and qualify are then called for counselling according to the schedule.
Candidates can check the counselling dates from the university sites.
• Then the candidates will receive the counselling dates through their mobile number and email address and the counselling call letter will be received which can be downloaded from the official website and then printed.
• Once the counselling process starts the candidates should report at the SRM institute campuses at the right time after which the verification process will start.
• The original documents are then submitted for the verification and a copy of all will be required.
• Once the verification is done and the information on the documents matches the original credentials of the candidate, the seat allotment process will start according to the choices that are filled in by the candidates.
• The only requirement out there is that the candidates should be present in the university during the seat allotment process and then the application fee will have to be submitted once the seat is allotted.
The documents required during the SRMJEEE Counselling 2020 verification
• SRMJEEE Rank Card 2020
• SRMJEEE Admit Card 2020
• Counselling Call Letter
• 10th and 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
• Transfer Certificate
• Character Certificate
• Category Certificate (caste certificate if applicable)
• Passport size photograph (same as pasted on application form)
• Demand Draft in favor of “SRMIST”, payable at Chennai
The students need to keep in mind that the registration fee which is to be submitted before the counselling for SRM University is Rs. 10000 and is a one-time fee which is not refundable against cancellation. After this, only the first-semester fee needs to be paid, which will be based on the number of subjects that you register for in your field choice.
When to report
The candidates are called upon the counseling session according to the rank that they procured in the entrance test. The counselling letter is supposed to be the main document which allows you to enter the counselling session and this is to be downloaded from the official website of SRM University and taken in the form of a print out to the University Campus.
Make sure to be on time since it is one of the most prestigious opportunity for you to get admission in one of the top engineering institutions in the country.
For More Enquiry Contact
- [email protected]
- +91 9667532500
- 18, Satyam Complex, Near Navin Hospital
- Alpha 2, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308