Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur
Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur is one of the famous private Medical Colleges in Karnataka. It is popularly known as Al-Ameen College situated in Bijapur Karnataka. It was started in the Year 1984. Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur is one of the foremost Medical College In Karnataka. Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur is situated at Athani road in Bijapur, Karnataka India. Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur offers educational Courses in field Medicine and Surgery including MBBS & M.D. / M.S. Degree. The college was established in the year 1984.The college has a well equipped hospital attached to it. Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur was founded in the Year 1984 in the city of Bijapur in Karnataka India. The College is recognized by the Medical Council of India since Year 1994 and is also affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur was started in the Year 1984, with the tireless efforts of Dr. Mumtaz Ahmed Khan the Founder of Al-Ameen Medical Education. Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur spread over total of 200 Acres of land on western hills of historical city of Bijapur and the Campus spread over 200 Acres.
College Summary of Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur:
|Name of Institute|
|Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur|
|Al-Ameen Bijapur, AMC Bijapur|
|Bijapur, Karnataka, India|
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Medical College in Karnataka|
|College Aim||Learner Centered Education, Patient Centered Service and Community Oriented Research of Excellence.|
|Muslim Minority college|
|Janab Ziaulla shariff|
|Dr .Sathish M Rashinkar MD|
|Dr. Salim A Dhundasi MD|
|Dr. B S Patil MD|
|Total MBBS Seats:|
|Tuition Fees:||Government Fees – Rs 3,70,500/- Per Year|
State Fees Private – Rs7,98,045/- Per Year Management Fees – Rs 25,12,450/- Per Year
|Al Ameen Medical College Hospital|
|Total Beds Available|
|Post Graduate Courses:||11|
Contact Details of Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur:
Address: Athani Road, Vijayapura, Bijapur, Karnataka
Phone: 08352-270045, 276304
Fax: +91 80 2670 4342, 8352270055
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://alameenmedical.org, medicalcollege.htm
Department of Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur:
- Chest & TB
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Radio Diagnosis
- Skin & VD
Student Support in Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur:
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities of Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur:
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Courses Offered by Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur:
Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur is famous for its Under Graduate Medical Course (MBBS). Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]
|MBBS||150||4 ½ Years+1 Year Internship|
MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)Course of AAl-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur:
The MBBS Course is a 4.5 Year followed by a one Year compulsory rotating residential internship. Admission in MBBS Course is based on the candidate marks obtained in the NEET-UG rank held by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur offers MBBS -Under Graduate Course with intake of 150 seats annually and the seats are allotted through 80% for State Government Quota and 20% for Management/NRI Quota.
Fee Structure of Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur:
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||TOTAL|
7000/- Rs, Hostel charge.
Hostel Facilities of Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur:
Hostel facility is also provided to students from distant places to both boys and girls. The hostels aren’t too good but are better than many hostels. The food served in hostel is also quite good and the rooms are quite comfortable.
Faculty & Staff of Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur:
Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides maximum numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to upgrade the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country. The faculty of the college is quite skilled, highly qualified and experienced. Many students had problem in learning on the beginning but were guided and helped by teachers in adjusting and learning better in MBBS.
Scholarship by Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur:–
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic Year. College cam offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories. There are scholarships available according to the income of the student. There is State Government Scholarships Yearly and Central Government Scholarships available. There is even an Ariyu loan facility available for students of Karnataka that provides half of the Yearly fees.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is only under the consideration of college administration.
Age Criteria for Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 Years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the Year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS Course.
Eligibility Criteria for Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur:
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB)/ Biotechnology combined.
Cutoff of Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Candidates who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40% to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Candidates who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50%.
UG Cutoff 2019
Ranking and Reputation:
|Name of Institute||Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur|
It is one of the premier Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur. 4.1 out of 5 stars on Top MBBS College in Karnataka
Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Question1. Are hostel facilities available in Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur?
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur.
Question2. How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur.
Question3. How to take admission in Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur?
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Question4. What is the cut off for taking admission?
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Question5. How many seats are available for UG students?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur.
Question6. Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Q7. What is the fee of the courses offered by Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur?
Answer: Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur Karnataka offers MBBS Course Fees.
MBBS Course Fees:
|Course||Fees per annum|
|NRI Quota||30,00,000/- Rs.|
|Private Quota||7,98,550/- Rs.|
Question8. What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur?
Answer: Eligibility – Candidates applying for MBBS program must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology &English.
Question9. The Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur Karnataka is affiliated to which university?
Answer: Affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Question10. Where is located Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur?
Answer: Location – Athani Road, Vijayapura in District – Bijapur, State – Karnataka, India.
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!