About American International Institute of Medical Science (Bedwas)
American International Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bedwas is a Medical College & Institute in Rajasthan. AIIMS had been established in 2016 and the therefore the Institute is also affiliated by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. However, Medicine MBBS is approved by MCI (Medical Council of India). American International Institute of Medical Sciences, Udaipur was established by associate incorporated company American International Health Management Limited (AIHML), on 27th June 1997, under company act 1956.
|AIIMS Udaipur is affiliated with RUHS (Rajasthan University of Health Sciences), Jaipur. The AIIMS college’s campus includes a spread over twenty one acres of land with all necessary facilities and infrastructure lay down by MCI (Medical Council of India).|
AIIMS Udaipur’s aim is to organize students to be world leaders in all aspects of health care. They need to create not solely ‘good doctors’ but also ‘successful leaders’ imbued with a lifelong desire for knowledge and service. In addition our students grow academically, professionally and socially. Their desire is to train doctors who will be successful as medical teachers, clinical entrepreneur.
professors, staff, department and faculty of AIIMS represents some of the finest to found in any medical college and they have pride themselves on their dedication and devotion to teaching as well as their preeminence within their fields. The balanced student-faculty ratio allows for personalized discussions and interaction between students and teachers. Their plan is to develop their students to be effective public speaker, build compassion and acquire leadership capabilities, learn business administration and know something about useful research. They also believe in endorsing brilliance in every area of its teaching, maintaining and developing its position as world-class institute to all communities through the skill of its medical graduates.
ABOUT THE CAMPUS
The Campus of Medical College is spread in 21 acres of land. AIIMS fulfill land requirement in all aspect required as per norms laid down by MCI.
Facts in brief about AIIMS
|Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
MBBS/MEDICAL COLLEGES IN RAJASTHAN
|Address||Near Transport Nagar Bedwas|
Udaipur, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Support to the students from AIIMS
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
Facilities at AIIMS
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood Bank Regional
- ICUs Super Specialty Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Community Health Centre
Aspirants should be at the age of 17 years at the time of admission (minimum) or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of their admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- High School Senior Secondary exam or (10+2) by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- The aspirant should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
Fee Structure of AIIMS
|Courses||Govt. Quota (male)||Govt. Quota (Female) SC/ST||Management Fee||NRI Fee|
Hostel Fee Of AIIMS
|Double Seated Room (Twin Sharing)||1,60,000/-|
|Single Seated Room||3,00,000/-|
Scholarship at AIIMS
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Aspirants may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. AIIMS Udaipur may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Depending upon the college administration, students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Deserving students also rewarded by “Merit cum means based scholarships”.
- National Scholarships and Merit for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Departments of AIIMS
- Administration Department
- Anatomy Department
- Physiology Department
- Pathology Department
- Microbiology Department
- Forensic Medicine Department
- Community Medicine Department
- General Medicine Department
- Paediatrics Department
- Biochemistry Department
- Pharmacology Department
For Admission in UG, courses Candidate have to apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Neet 2019 state quota
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at American International Institute of Medical Science (Bedwas)
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in American International Institute of Medical Science (Bedwas)
Q3 How to take admission in American International Institute of Medical Science (Bedwas)?
Ans 3 The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in American International Institute of Medical Science (Bedwas)
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.
If you found any wrong information or wrongly represented facts , please inform us at :
Email Id :[email protected]