Amity Law School,Delhi
The educational institution mainly offers 5-year Integrated B.A., LL.B. (H) undergraduate programme in Law. The course fee of the program at Amity Law School,Delhi is around ₹3,66,600. The law school is having a decent placement record. While 30-40% of the students of Amity Law School,Delhi opt for litigation, some go for Judicial Service, a few take up clerkship under the Hon’ble judges of the Supreme Court and the High Courts, 10-15% go for higher studies in India and abroad and the rest of them join law firms.
“The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.”
Therefore, Amity Law School,Delhi imparts knowledge in order to broaden the horizon of students’ mind and make it adaptive of changing for the better. Learning without applying has no output. Hence, knowledge should be kept applying to develop an overall practical approach and to expand the boundaries of the mind. This is very well taught by Amity Law School,Delhi. The Law School has the unique distinction of being the first Law School in Delhi to start a 5-year integrated B.A., LL.B (H) programme in 1999. Amity Law School,Delhi was established under the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF) with an aim to achieve world-class level of legal education in the country matching international standards. The first batch of students passed out from the academic institution in 2004. Amity Law School,Delhi has been granted affiliation by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. The course has also been approved by the Bar Council of India.
Amity Law School,Delhi: Facts in Brief
|· Established in||1999|
|· Established under||Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF)|
|· Total courses||1 in one stream (Law)|
|· Approved by|
|Bar Council of India (BCI)|
|· Affiliated with||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi|
|· Genders accepted||Co-ed|
|· Aid Status||Private College|
- It is the leading education group of India with the object of providing high-quality education in the legal domain with over 95,000 students studying across 1000 acres of hi-tech campus.
- It is the first institute in Delhi NCR to offer a five-year integrated LLB (H) program.
- Ranked No. 1 Not-For-Profit Private University-India Today
- Top Placement in all Streams
- 25,000 Scholarships given
- 80 International Universities as Research Partners
- 60,000 Alumni
- 607 Patents Filed by Faculty in the last years
- 300 Govt. Funded Research Projects carried out by faculty
- 1260case-studies developed by Faculty bought across 68 countries.
Amity Law School,Delhi: Contact Details
Address: Amity Law School,Delhi
F-1 Block, Sector 125
Amity University Campus
NOIDA – 201303
Phone number: 0120-4392687-82-83-328
Course offered by Amity Law School,Delhi:
- B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws):
Duration = Five Year Integrated Degree Course
Amity Law School,Delhi was the first Law School in Delhi NCR to start a 5-year integrated BA LL.B (H) programme in 1999 whose first batch passed out in 2004. This program is basically an amalgamation of Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws. The curriculum designed so effectively by Amity Law School,Delhi based on new developments that have been brought up due to Liberalization and Globalization. It integrates modern day Arts with Law. It broadly covers various law related fields like Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Patent Law, Administrative Law, Tax Law, International Law and Labour Law along with the domains related to Arts field such as Economics, History, Sociology and Political Science etc.
B.A. LL.B. (H) has been designed and is revamped regularly in accordance with the changing nature of socio-economic conditions of the society in general. Amity Law School,Delhi has also introduced numerous other value-added courses and personality development programs along with the tedious classroom sessions for the benefit of its students. These are aimed at putting the student on par with standard of legal education imparted at the best international universities together with making the students aware of complexities of the National legal system. Students passed out from Amity Law School,Delhi can choose to become anything from lawyers, judges, and mediators to paralegals, secretaries, and consultants. Legalities are involved in every sphere of life nowadays, thus increasing the demands for knowledgeable law scholars who can serve a variety of core and non-core legal functions and use the attained talents and skills to serve the society.
Admission criteria and eligibility for Amity Law School,Delhi:
- The candidates should have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or equivalent Examination.
- The candidates must fill the admission form.
- Admissions are done on the basis of IPU CET LAW ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Campus Facilities at Amity Law School,Delhi:
- Well-furnished air-conditioned classrooms with necessary instructional aids such as Over Head Projector, White boards, microphone and LCD Projector
- Spacious library having a collection of 9450 books and 5464 bound volumes of journals and reports. In addition to this, it receives more than 91 journals and 15 magazines and 8 national newspapers on regular basis
- Computer lab with more than 50 computers and internet connectivity
- Moot Court Hall designed like a courtroom for the purpose of conducting Moot Court Competitions for enhancing students’ legal analytical, research and writing skills
- Cafeteria which servers various delicacies
- Auditorium to accommodate thousands of students at once
- Enormously big Seminar Hall
- Play Ground to keep students’ fitness and entertainment in check
- Staff Room for the staff members
- Clean drinking water
- 24*7 security
- Medical facility
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Parking facility
Placements at Amity Law School,Delhi:
Every year, Amity Law School,Delhi invites law firms and other organizations requiring legal expertise for campus recruitment
drive where the officials interact with the students by conducting Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) which is followed by group discussions and interviews for internship and final placements. This kick-starts future law executives’ careers at law firms, law offices and NGOs, etc.
- Osc Pvt. Ltd. & Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
- Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
- Tri Legal Firm Delhi Office
- Ameriprise Financial Gurgaon (Haryana)
- Saikrishna & Associates
- Amarchand Mangaldas
- International Trade Law Consultants
- Sanjay Kumar Sharma & Associates
- Schema Management
- Inttl Advocare
- Kulshreshtha & Associates
- Sagar Chandra And Associates
- Arshdeep Singh (Advocate)
- Yogender Pal Singh Chauhan Associates
- Clasis Law
- Pavan Duggal Associates
- Bajaj Allianz Gen In Co. Ltd.
- Anand And Anand
- Talent Developers
- Ashoka Office
- Code Jammer Technologies
- Educomp Solution Ltd.
- Amicus Services
- Thomson Reuters
- Niit, Gurgaon
- Herbert Smith (UK)
- Allen Overy LLP (UK)
- Ashurst (UK)
- Clyde & Co. (Dubai)
- Roousee International (Dubai)
- Herbert Smith (Singapore)
- Tan Kok Quan (Singapore)
- Norton Rose (Singapore)
- Dres & Napier (Singapore)
Faculty and staff of Amity Law School,Delhi:
Both academic staff and administrative staff of Amity Law School,Delhi are well educated and highly efficient in their fields. They all are also very helpful, knowledgeable, talented and follow unique pedagogy.
Their methods of teaching include lecture discussions, case law analysis, project assignment, moot court training and placement programmes. The Law School also organizes seminars on contemporary legal issues, conducts clinical courses and trains students in legal research and legal writing. The faculty members of Amity Law School strive in addressing the primary educational mission of the legal education in the country.
Amity Law School,Delhi has been consistently ranked as one of the Top Law Schools in the country since 2006.
Recent rankings: In the survey of the India’s Best Law Colleges in 2015, the school has been ranked No. 11 by THE WEEK- HANSA RESEARCH SURVEY, No. 13 by INDIA TODAY- NIELSEN SURVEY, and No. 13 by THE OUTLOOK-G/K MODE SURVEY.
Such rankings enhances the chance of the institution be the first choice of every other student in the country.
Find links to other important aspects related to Law Admission 2020 here:
Amity Law School,Delhi
Q-1. What are the courses offered by Amity Law School,Delhi?
Ans. Amity Law School,Delhi offers only single integrated Under Graduate Course – B.A. LL.B. (5 Years Course).
Q-2. For which jobs can a student apply after completing the program offered by Amity Law School,Delhi?
Ans. After completing B.A.,LL.B. program from a reputed institute like Amity Law School,Delhi, students can opt for different job roles such as:
- Legal Advisor
- Oath commissioner
- Public Prosecutor
- Legal Advisor
- Legal Expert
- Law Reporter
- District & Sessions judge
- Munsifs (Sub-Magistrate)
- Attorney General
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id :–