BHU Law Admission Test 2020
BHU Law Admission Test 2020, was founded in 1916 by the great nationalist leader, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya along with spectacular personalities like Dr Annie Besant. The educational institution was set up under the Parliamentary legislation – B.H.U. Act 1915. The university comprises 3 Institutes, 14 Faculties 140 Departments, 4 Inter disciplinary centers, a college for women and 3 schools. Faculty of Law, BHU Law Admission Test 2020, is the sixth legal institute in India that offers Clinical Legal training to aspiring legal professionals. The institute offers various programs in the domain of Law which comprises of 3 Year Full-Time LL.B Program and 2 Year Full-Time LL.M Program as their main courses.
BHU Law Admission Test 2020 Facts in Brief:
|· Established in||1916|
|· Established under||Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya along with Dr Annie Besant|
|· Total courses||5 in one stream (Law)|
Bachelor of law LL.B. – 3 years
Masters of law LL.M. – 2 years
Three special courses:
· LL.M. in Human rights and duties education – 2 years
· PG diploma in industrial and intellectual property laws – 1 year
· PG diploma in Environmental law, policy and management – 1 year
|· Affiliated with||Autonomous university|
|· University accredited by||National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and University Grants Commission (UGC) and AIU|
|· Genders accepted||Co-ed|
|· Aid Status||Government|
Banaras Hindu University Contact Details:
|Address of the University:||Banaras Hindu University|
Varanasi – 221005
Uttar Pradesh, India
|Phone numbers:||0542-2307631, 91+0542+2307631, 2369018, 6701896|
|Email id:||[email protected]|
About BHU Law Admission Test 2020:
BHU Law Admission Test 2020 comes under BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) which is an All India Level Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) which is conducted every year by Banaras Hindu University. The university offers admissions to undergraduate professional 5-year BA LLB program whose seat intake is anywhere between 30 and 60 approximately. Banaras Hindu University has released the application form of BHU Law Admission Test 2020 on January 30. BHU Law Admission Test 2020 will be conducted on May 21 on computer-based test (CBT) mode.
Eligibility for BHU Law Admission Test 2020:
Candidates seeking admission in BA LLB (hons) in Banaras Hindu University should have done Senior Secondary School (10+2) or equivalent (Such as 11+1, “A” level in Senior School Leaving Certificate course) examination with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of OBC’s and 40% in case of (SC’s & ST’s) in aggregate in the final mark sheet, from a recognized Senior Secondary Board or equivalent constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the Government of that country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on completion of the course.
BHU Law Admission Test 2020: Exam Pattern
The detailed exam pattern of BHU Law Admission Test 2020 is as follows:
- Duration: 120 minutes (Two hours)
- Total marks: 450 marks
- Total questions: 150 multiple-choice questions.
- Topics: General Awareness and Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude and Mental Ability. The Paper will also include multiple choice questions on English comprehension.
BHU Law Admission Test 2020: Exam Fee
SC/ST and Persons with disability – Rs.300
Unreserved – Rs.600
BHU Law Admission Test 2020: Detailed Application Process
- Before applying online, Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and other required documents should be ready for filling the Online Form.
- Candidates have to visit Banaras Hindu University’s Entrance Test Portal with the domain name bhuonline.in and register by entering NAME (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card), EMAIL-ID and set a password. (The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages so enter the ones you are using currently).
- The entire process of filling an application of BHU Law Admission Test 2020 for admission in various courses during the academic session 2020-21 has been made ONLINE. So no forms will be available offline.
- Candidates should then Fill-in all the details carefully and then submit the application form.
- After the candidates have filled up the application form online, they will have following options for payment of Application Processing/Entrance Test Fee:
- Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank (facility will be available only during banking hours on any banking day)
BHU Law Admission Test 2020: Important dates
|Particulars||Important Dates (announced)|
|BHU Law Admission Test 2020 Registration began on||January 30, 2020.|
|Last day to fill BHU Law Admission Test 2020 application form||Earlier – February 29, 2020|
Now – March 12, 2020 (Extended)
|Release of BHU Law Admission Test 2020 admit card||Anytime in April 2020|
|BHU Law Admission Test 2020 Exam Dates||April 26, May 18, 19, 20, 21, 23 and 28, 2020|
|BHU Law Admission Test 2020 result||Anytime in the Third week of June 2020|
Find links to other important aspects related to Law Counselling 2020 here:
BHU Law Admission Test 2020
Q-1 In how many cities, the exam centers for BHU Law Admission Test 2020, have been organized?
Ans. BHU BA.LLB. Admission Test (BLAT) 2020 exam centers are organized in 200 cities all over India.
Q-2 What was the BHU Law Admission Test cut off for 2019?
Ans. Previous year’s BHU Law Admission Test cut off can be shown as:
|Category||Cutoff Rank||Cutoff Marks|
|GEN – OBC||24||305|
|GEN – EWS||36||305|
|GEN – SC||1||313|
|BHU Employee – EWS||2154||51|
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!