BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020
Banaras Hindu University was founded in 1916 by the great nationalist leader, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya along with spectacular personalities like Dr Annie Besant. The educational institution was set up under the Parliamentary legislation – B.H.U. Act 1915. The university comprises 3 Institutes, 14 Faculties 140 Departments, 4 Inter disciplinary centers, a college for women and 3 schools. BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 imparts great knowledge to its students regarding all the branches of law, humanities, social science, technology, medicine, science, fine arts, performing arts etc. The area of the main campus of the academic University is 1300 acres, having well maintained roads, lush green surroundings, a temple, an air strip and buildings which are an architectural delight to watch and observe the minute detailing. The Air Field at BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 started for military training for flying during the II world war. Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University is the sixth legal institute in India that offers Clinical Legal training to aspiring legal professionals. The institute offers various programs in the domain of Law which comprises of 3 Year Full-Time LL.B Program and 2 Year Full-Time LL.M Program as their main courses.
Banaras Hindu University Facts in Brief:
|· Established in||1916|
|· Established under||Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya along with Dr Annie Besant|
|· Total courses||5 in one stream (Law)|
Bachelor of law LL.B. – 3 years
Masters of law LL.M. – 2 years
Three special courses:
· LL.M. in Human rights and duties education – 2 years
· PG diploma in industrial and intellectual property laws – 1 year
· PG diploma in Environmental law, policy and management – 1 year
|· Affiliated with||·|
|· University accredited by||National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and University Grants Commission (UGC) and AIU|
|· Genders accepted||Co-ed|
|· Aid Status||Government|
Banaras Hindu University Contact Details:
|Address of the University:||Banaras Hindu University|
Varanasi – 221005
Uttar Pradesh, India
|Phone numbers:||0542-2307631, 91+0542+2307631, 2369018, 6701896|
About BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020:
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 is an All India Level Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) which is conducted every year by Banaras Hindu University. The university offers admissions to undergraduate professional courses such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, LLB, B.VSc, BPA and BFA programs through this entrance examination. These courses have been divided into “General”, “Professional” and “Vocational” operated by the respective Faculties of Banaras Hindu University. Application Form of BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 has been released and the exam shall be organized during 26th April 2020 to 28th May 2020 [Refer to Section 22 containing the Test Schedule]. The examination will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode ONLY which would be conducted in 200 cities.
Number of seats for Faculty of Law:
- A. LL.B. (Hons): Min -30 seats and Max- 74 seats
Program Duration: 10 Semesters (5 Years)
Course Code: 137
Course Fee: Rs.60,000/- per annum
- B.(Hons): 286 seats
Program Duration: 6 Semesters (3 Years)
Course Code: 151
Eligibility for BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 for Faculty of Law:
- A. LL.B. (Hons): Candidates should have done Senior Secondary School (10+2) or equivalent (Such as 11+1, “A” level in Senior School Leaving Certificate course) examination with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of OBCs and 40% in case of SCs & STs) in aggregate in the final mark sheet, from a recognized Senior Secondary Board or equivalent constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the Government of that country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course.
- B. (Hons): Candidates should have done B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / Shastri (at least 10+2+3 pattern) OR any other equivalent degree with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of OBCs and 40% in case of SCs & STs) in aggregate in the final mark sheet under at least 10+2+3 pattern recognized by the Bar Council of India.
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 Pattern:
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 has 150 Multiple Choice Questions for 450 marks to be attempted by those seeking admission to B.A. LL.B (hons) and LL.B. (hons) program of Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University. These questions must be attempted within 2 hours.
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2020: Exam Fee for law courses
- SC/ST and Persons with disability – Rs.300
- Unreserved – Rs.600
If the candidate fills up application cum admission form of BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 for more than one course under UET 2020, the Fee payable by him/her for each application after the first one shall be:
- SC/ST and Persons with disability – Rs.200
- Unreserved – Rs.400
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020: Exam Centers
- Andaman and Nicobar (1) – Port Blair
- Andhra Pradesh (17) – Anantapur, Chirala, Chittoor, Gudur, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Madanapalle, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram
- Arunachal Pradesh (1) – Naharlagun
- Assam (5) – Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
- Bihar (12) – Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar, Sharif, Chhapra, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea and Samastipur
- Chandigarh (1) – Chandigarh
- Chhattisgarh (5) – Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Durg, Raipur and Rajnandgaon
- New Delhi (1) – New Delhi
- Goa (1) – Panaji
- Gujarat (7 – Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhi Nagar, Mehsana, Rajkot Surat and Vadodara
- Haryana (9) – Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal ,Kurukshetra, Rohtak, Sonipat and Yamuna Nagar
- Himachal Pradesh (5) – Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Shimla and Solan
- Jammu & Kashmir (3) – Jammu, Leh and Srinagar
- Jharkhand (5) – Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh ,Jamshedpur and Ranchi
- Karnataka (12) – Bellary, Belagavi (Belgaum), Bengaluru(Bangalore), Bidar, Dharward, Hassan, Hubballi(Hubli) ,Kalaburgi(Gulbarga), Mangaluru ,Mysuru (Mysore), Shivamogga(Shimoga) andUdupi
- Kerala (8) – Ernakulam Kannur Kollam Kottayam Kozhikode Palakkad Thiruvananthapuram Thrissur Lakshadweep Island (01) Kavaratti
- Madhya Pradesh (10) – Bhopal Betul Chindwara Gwalior Indore Jabalpur Rewa Sagar Satna Ujjain
- Maharashtra (20) – Amravati Aurangabad Chandrapur Dhule Jalgaon Kolhapur Latur Mumbai Nagpur Nanded Nashik Navi Mumbai Pune Raigad Ratnagiri Sangli Satara Solapur Thane Wardha
- Meghalaya (1) – Shillong
- Mizoram (1) – Aizawal
- Nagaland (2) – Dimapur Kohima
- Odisha (7) – Balasore Berhampur-Ganjam Bhubaneswar Cuttack Dhenkanal Rourkela Sambalpur
- Puducherry (1) – Puducherry (Pondicherry)
- Punjab (9) – Amritsar Bhatinda Jalandhar Ludhiana Mohali Pathankot Patiala Phagwara Sangrur
- Rajasthan (9) – Abu Road Ajmer Alwar Bikaner Jaipur Jodhpur Kota Sriganganagar Udaipur
- Sikkim (1) – Gangtok
- Tamil Nadu (10) – Chennai Coimbatore Erode Kanchipuram Madurai Nagercoil Salem Thanjavur Tiruchirappalli Vellore
- Telangana (4) – Hyderabad Karimnagar Khammam Warangal
- Tripura (1) – Agartala
- Uttar Pradesh (19) – Aligarh Ayodhya (Faizabad) Banda Bareilly Ghaziabad Gonda Gorakhpur Greater Noida Jhansi Kanpur Lucknow Mathura Meerut Moradabad Muzaffarnagar Noida Prayagraj (Allahabad) Sitapur Varanasi
- Uttarakhand (4) – Dehradun Haldwani Haridwar Roorkee
- West Bengal (8) – Asansol Burdwan Durgapur Hooghly Howrah Kalyani Kolkata Siliguri
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020: Detailed Application Process
- Before applying online, Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and other required documents should be ready for filling the Online Form.
- Candidates have to visit Banaras Hindu University’s Entrance Test Portal with the domain name bhuonline.in and register by entering NAME (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card), EMAIL-ID and set a password. (The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages so enter the ones you are using currently).
- The entire process of filling an application of BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 for admission in various courses during the academic session 2020-21 has been made ONLINE. So no forms will be available offline.
- Candidates should then Fill-in all the details carefully and then submit the application form.
- After the candidates have filled up the application form online, they will have following options for payment of Application Processing/Entrance Test Fee:
- a) Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
- b) Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank (facility will be available only during banking hours on any banking day).
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020: Important dates:-
|Particulars||Important Dates (announced)|
|BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 Registration began on||January 30, 2020.|
|Last day to fill BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 application form||Earlier – February 29, 2020|
Now – March 12, 2020 (Extended)
|Release of BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 admit card||Anytime in April 2020|
|BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 Exam Dates||April 26, May 18, 19, 20, 21, 23 and 28, 2020|
|BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 result||Anytime in the Third week of June 2020|
Find links to other important aspects related to Law Counselling 2020 here:
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020
Q-1 From where can a student download the admit card for BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020?
Ans. Candidates can download the admit card for BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 from the BHU Entrance Test Portal i.e. www.bhuonline.in around one or two weeks before the date of the entrance exam by entering the unique registration ID allotted to them/ email id registered at the time of online submission of application form.
If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card till three days prior to the date of the BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020, he/she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Help Desk Phone Number and email id available on Entrance Test Portal.
Q-2 What are the detailed exam patterns for BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 of Faculty of law?
Ans. LL. B. (Hons.):
- Duration: 120 minutes (Two hours)
- Total marks: 450
- Total questions: 150 multiple-choice questions
Sections: General Awareness and Current Affairs, Common Legal Knowledge, Aptitude and Mental Ability. The Paper will also include two sets of multiple choice questions on Language comprehension, one each in Hindi and English, where the candidate is required to answer either the Hindi language set or the English language set
B.A. LL. B. (Hons.):
- Duration: 120 minutes (Two hours)
- Total marks: 450 marks
- Total questions: 150 multiple-choice questions.
- Topics: General Awareness and Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude and Mental Ability. The Paper will also include multiple choice questions on English comprehension.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!