ABOUT BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2020:
The State government has a direct functioning body named as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Bihar is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) counseling for admission in undergraduate, postgraduate, and BIHAR specialty courses in Bihar. The online counseling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counseling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Table of contents:
|1.||BIHAR NEET UG Counselling 2020 Important Dates|
|2.||About BIHAR NEET UG Counselling 2020|
|3.||BIHAR NEET UG Counselling Process|
|4.||BIHAR NEET-UG Cut off 2019|
|5.||BIHAR NEET-UG Documents requirement|
|6.||BIHAR NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|7.||BIHAR NEET-UG 2020 list of colleges with intake capacity|
|8.||Frequently asked questions about BIHAR NEET-UG 2020|
Counselling Process for Bihar NEET Counselling 2020:
The counseling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counseling a mop BIHAR round is called off to fill a vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counseling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
- a) Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counseling rounds of the admission process must procure the prospectus present under the “UGMAC – 2020” head on the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in . The applicant has to go through the application form and complete the registration process which involves activation of the account which would be received in the form of an activation code by filling BIHAR the basic details, the activation code is received in the mobile number registered by the applicant.
- b) Entering personal details: The candidates after receiving the activation code and enter the credentials provided to them on their mobile phones can enter the personal details submit it and continue.
- c) BIHAR loading Photo and Signature: The scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph and signature must be BIHAR loaded on the website. Then the applicant must save the page and continue.
- d) Educational Qualification: The student applying must enter their educational qualification save and continue
- e) Preview and save: The application form filling is completed after entering all the details. There is an option of back and edit which alerts the student to go through the details once again and edit the details if entered wrongly. After this confirm and submit the form.
- f) Payment of Counselling Fee: There are two payment options are available for the payment of the counselling fee i.e. via bank challan or via online payment option. The applicant must choose any of the options provided to make the payment.
Counseling Fee: The counseling fee is Rs. 1200 for unreserved category/BC/EBC. Rs. 600 is for the SC/ST/DQ category candidates.
- g) Download the application form: The applicant must download the application form take co BIHAR of print outs of the application form which is needed at the time of the counseling session organized by the college.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he wants to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant.
BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2020 Important Dates:
|S. No||Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||BIHAR NEET state merit list release||Last week of June|
|2.||Seat matrix for the first round||Last week of June|
|3.||Online registration and choice filling starts||First week of July|
|4.||First seat allotment list – mock||First week of July|
|5.||Second seat allotment list – mock||First week of July|
|6.||Last date to register online||Second week of July|
|7.||Final seat allotment list for the first round||Second week of July|
|8.||Slot booking for verification of documents||Second week of July|
|Document verification for the first round|
|9.||For government medical colleges||Second week of July|
|10||For government dental/BVC colleges and private dental colleges||Second week of July|
|11.||For private medical colleges||Third week of July|
Bihar Government Medical College Seat List:
|S.NO||Government Medical College Name||Estab Year||State Quota Seat||Total Seat|
|1||Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College,||1970||105||120|
|2||Darbhanga Medical College Lehriasarai||1946||105||120|
|3||Government Medical College Bettiah||2013||105||120|
|4||Indira Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences Sheikhpura, Patna||2011||105||120|
|5||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Bhagalpur||1971||105||120|
|6||Nalanda Medical College, Patna||1970||105||120|
|7||Shri Krishna Medical College Muzzafarpur||1790||105||120|
|8||Patna Medical College Patna||1925||158||180|
|9||Vardhman Institute Of Medical Sciences||2013||105||120|
|S.NO.||Private Medical College Name||Year||Seat|
|1||Katihar Mediacl College , Katihar||1987||100|
|2||Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and||2019||100|
|3||Madhubani Medical College Madhubani||2019||150|
|4||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical Collage||1990||100|
|5||Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram||2008||150|
|6||Netaji Subhash Medical College & Hospital|
Government Medical College Name:
|Government Medical College||Estb. Year||State Quota Seat||Total Seats||UR||BC||EWS||EBC|
|Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College, Gaya||1970||105||120||11326||586||12819||581||13748||578||19476||561|
|Darbhanga Medical College, Lehriasarai||1946||105||120||9039||595||9755||592||9582||593||11291||586|
|Government Medical College, Bettiah||2013||105||120||13985||577||14638||575||14427||576||21582||556|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sheikhpura||2011||105||120||6191||608||6733||605||6783||605||8006||599|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur||1971||105||120||8616||596||10562||589||11531||586||18335||564|
|Nalanda Medical College, Patna||1970||105||120||8200||598||8610||596||8639||596||9655||592|
|Patna Medical College, Patna||1925||158||180||4552||617||—–||—–||5443||611||4836||616|
|Shri Krishna Medical College, Muzzafarpur||1970||105||120||7906||599||12171||583||12310||583||18823||563|
|Vardhman Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri, Nalanda||2013||105||120||12550||582||12897||581||14087||577||20820||558|
Government Medical College (Category Wise):
|Government Medical College||SC||ST||DQ||RCG|
|Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College, Gaya||109242||420||76739||459||544586||174||13631||578|
|Darbhanga Medical College, Lehriasarai||93330||438||72207||465||269881||293||10139||590|
|Government Medical College, Bettiah||115096||414||84160||449||564496||168||14392||576|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sheikhpura||73505||463||56648||488||363033||243||8226||598|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur||100283||430||75924||460||495413||190||10579||586|
|Nalanda Medical College, Patna||82542||451||68869||470||397774||228||9193||595|
|Patna Medical College, Patna||61123||481||44111||509||237222||313||17839||566|
|Shri Krishna Medical College, Muzaffarpur||103739||426||79614||455||459585||189||12043||584|
|Vardhman Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri, Nalanda||110578||419||84026||450||519067||182||14304||576|
Bihar Government Medical College Fees List:
|S.NO.||Government Medical College Name||Tuition Fees|
|1||Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College, Gaya||6000|
|2||Darbhanga Medical College Lehriasarai||6315|
|3||Government Medical College Bettiah||13985|
|4||Indira Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences Sheikhpura, Patna||50000|
|5||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Bhagalpur||15900|
|6||Nalanda Medical College, Patna||6100|
|7||Shri Krishna Medical College Muzzafarpur||6000|
|8||Patna Medical College Patna||6100|
|9||Vardhman Institute Of Medical Sciences Nalanda||6000|
Bihar Private Medical College Fees List
|S.NO.||Private Medical College Name||Tuition fees Per Year||Hostel Per year|
|1||Katihar Medical College, Katihar||7,38,000 ,Dev 1,00,000||2,20,000|
|2||Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital Saharsa||12,00,000||3,23,000|
|3||Madhubani Medical College Madhubani||13,50,000||2,00,000|
|4||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj||8,38,000||2,,00,000|
|5||Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram||8,21,000||2,40,000|
|6||Netaji Subhash Medical College & Hospital Amhara Patna|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)- BIHAR MBBS NEET Counseling:
Q.1 Name the body that conducts the BIHAR UG NEET Counseling?
Ans. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Bihar conducts the counseling for admission in BIHAR MBBS and BDS courses.
Q.2 What are the eligibility criteria for taking the BIHAR NEET exam?
Ans. BIHAR NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be 17 years old as on December 31, 2020, while the BIHAR per age limit for general category candidates should be 25 years. There will be a relaxation of 5 years for reserved category candidates i.e. SC/ST.
- It is compulsory for candidates to have a domicile of the state for admission to BIHAR NEET-UG 2020. If an applicant has completed their Class 10 and 12 from the schools located in the state, they do not have to provide their domicile certificate.
- In case any candidate has passed either Class 10 or 12 outside the state, then they have to submit the general domicile certificate.
- Candidates have to complete their Class 12 with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English subjects. While reserved category candidates have to qualify Class 12 with 40% and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) has to secure at least 45%
- Qualifying percentile should be secured to pass the national level offline entrance test.
Q.3 How many Rounds will be conducted in BIHAR UG NEET Counseling?
Ans. There will be 3 rounds including one mop BIHAR round in BIHAR UG NEET Counseling.
Q.4 What is the date of registration of BIHAR UG NEET Counseling?
Ans. The tentative date of BIHAR UG NEET Counseling is in the first week of July.
Q.5 What is the counseling fee for BIHAR UG NEET Counselling?
Ans. The counseling fee for BIHAR UG NEET Counselling is Rs. 1200 for unreserved category/BC/EBC. Rs. 600 is for the SC/ST/DQ category candidates.