- Our site is offered “as is” without any guarantee of veracity of information contained herein. Users must check before proceeding with us.
- If, during course of use, your system is damaged or infected with virus or malware we are not liable in any way whatsoever.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt Ltd. has its own panel of experts to offer advisory on admission processes, courses and institutions. We also employ third party independent consultants. In all cases we ensure competence in services but we do not bind ourselves to provide services beyond what is offered or is available or to satisfy every request of clients outside the purview of our service offering and no legal liability will arise should clients raise a dispute based on those grounds.
- Clients registering with us are limited only to those services for which they have made payment for courses designated by them and not for advice or guidance or consultancy on any other subjects or courses. Still, should a client raise such a request it will be denied without our incurring any liability and we are within our bounds to refuse such requests.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt Ltd. only offers guidance and advice on admissions to universities and educational institutions. We are not responsible for consequences of decisions taken by students or their parents to choose a specific study course or institution and the outcomes thereof.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt Ltd. is not affiliated to any particular institute or institutions. We offer agnostic advice based solely on the information available to us and our experience and knowledge. We do not know how students will fit into such courses or institutions and shall not entertain any claims based on decisions made by students and/or their parents and the results.
- Institutions may change policies or courses of which we may not be aware and in such cases no liability shall accrue on us for such changes of which we are not made aware at the time of offering advice or when such changes are made after student gains admission. Students and parents should carry out due diligence before making a commitment.
Notwithstanding any of the above our liability, in any case, is limited only to refunding the money paid should it be proven that we have not delivered the service expected or that services expected are beyond the purview of our offerings and provided such claims are made well in time during the validity period of registration.
We may disclose your personal information when required by law. In such a case you shall be informed prior sharing.