DU LLB Entrance Exam 2021
DU LLB Entrance Exam is a University Level Examination that is conducted every year by the Faculty of Law, Delhi University (DU) to take admissions in its undergraduate programs, in the domain of Law. DU LLB Entrance Exam 2021 will be conducted at the national level at more than 18 test cities. National Testing Agency (NTA) has changed the application dates of DU LLB Entrance Exam to be released on April 2, 2021 instead of March 2, 2021 (delayed by one month).
DU LLB Entrance Exam Important Dates:
|DU LLB Application Form release date||April 2, 2021|
|Last date for DU LLB Registration and form submission||April 30, 2021|
|Availability of DU LLB Admit card on the website||May 15, 2021|
|DU LLB 2021 Examination Date||June 2, 2021 – June 9, 2021|
|Declaration of DU LLB Result||June 25, 2021|
|First Admission List of DU LLB||July 2021|
DU LLB Entrance Exam Number of seats:
|Category||Distribution of Seats|
|Total No of Seats||2922|
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2021 Reservation:
- SC and ST categories = 15% and 7.5% seats
- Physically Handicapped Candidates = 3% seats
- Sports and Extra-Curricular Activities = 5% seats
About Faculty of Law, Delhi University (DU):
Faculty of Law, Delhi University (DU) was established in the year 1924. The department trains future legal professionals and provide them with degrees such as LL.B., LL.M. and Ph.D. Faculty of Law, Delhi University (DU) is financed by the national exchequer through UGC and HRD Ministry.
Faculty of Law, Delhi University (DU) Facts in Brief:
|· Established in||1924|
|· first Centre as Law Centre – I set up in||1970|
|· Law centre – II set up in||1971|
|· Campus Law Centre set up in||1975|
|· Approved by|
|Bar Council of India (BCI)|
|· Accredited by||NAAC with ‘A+’ Grade and a Score of 3.28|
|· Genders accepted||Co-ed|
Eligibility for DU LLB Entrance Exam 2021:
- Candidates should hold a graduation/ post-graduation degree from Delhi University or any other recognized Indian/foreign university with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for OBC, CW category and PH category; 40% for ST and SC category).
- Admission to LL.B. course will be done on the basis of the LL.B Common Entrance Test conducted by the University of Delhi (DU LLB Entrance Exam 2021). The merit list will be prepared for all categories based on applicants’ marks in DU LLB Entrance Exam 2021. Candidates who clear the cut-off set by the University will be called for the counselling process.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2021 Pattern:
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer-Based) i.e. CBT|
|Number of papers||1|
|Total questions||100 Questions|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Maximum marks||400 marks|
|Total duration||2 hours|
|Exam language||English only|
|Marking per question||4 marks/ question|
|Negative Marking||-1 mark|
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2021 Detailed Application Process:
- Before applying online, Scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in JPEG format in the permissible size.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Faculty of Law, Delhi University (DU) can apply online at DU’s official website.
- Candidates can then register by filling in name, phone number, email address, and date of birth.
- After the candidates complete the registration process, a verification email will be sent to the candidates’ e-mail ID.
- Candidates will have to click on the ‘Confirm registration’ link.
- Candidates will then have to log in again to the UG admission portal by clicking on the ‘Registered User’ link.
- Candidates can now fill the application form providing the correct details.
- Candidates are required to choose the course which they want to pursue according to their eligibility.
- Candidates must submit the application form along with the application fee (INR 100 for General/OBC Category candidates and INR 50 for SC/ST candidates) through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Upload the documents that are necessary to be uploaded, fill the details asked on the application form and submit the application form.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2021 Centres:
- Delhi (NCR)
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus:
Unseen passages and comprehension, Grammar correction, Proverbs, Antonyms & Synonyms, One word substitution, Sentence and Word Correction, Spelling checks, Cloze Passages
Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Probability, Statistics Graphs, Venn Diagrams, Blood Relations, Sets, Missing Numbers, Series, Number Systems, Average, Profit Loss, Percentage, Areas Mensuration, Time Speed and Distance, People Work and Time
Static General Knowledge, Current and world Affairs
Legal propositions, Conclusions, Legal Maxims, Bare Acts of the Indian Constitution etc.Questions will be framed with the help of legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied.
Faculty of Law, Delhi University (DU) Contact details:
Address:Faculty of LAW
University of Delhi
Email: [email protected]
FAQ s DU LLB Entrance Exam:
Q-1 Where will be the DU LLB Entrance Exam 2021 application form available?
Ans. The application form of DU LLB Entrance Exam 2021 entrance exam will be available on the official website of NTA i.e. https://nta.ac.in/
Q-2 When will the admission-cum-seat allotment process after DU LLB Entrance Exam 2021begin?
Ans. The counselling of DU LLB Entrance Exam 2021will be conducted in July after the declaration of the examination’s results. The admission will be done on the basis of merit lists and eligibility criteria of the three-year LLB course.
About Admission Advice:
- You can contact us for any further admission-related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!