GITAM Law Admission Test 2020
GITAM Law Admission Test 2020 is an All India Level Examination which is conducted every year by GITAM School of Law. The university offers admissions to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral law courses through this entrance examination.This exam will be held in June 2020 (GITAM Law Admission Test 2020).
About School of Law GITAM University (GITAM School of Law), Visakhapatnam:
The educational institution mainly offers Under-graduate programs and Post-graduate programs in Law. The fees of its integrated 5-year courses are around Rs. 5.25 L. While doing a post-graduate degree from GITAM School of Law would cost a student approx. Rs. 1.05 L. The placements are good and generally offered at Rs. 1.8 L Median Salary. GITAM School of Law was incepted in the year 2012. The institute is affiliated with GITAM University, Visakhapatnam and approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi. Also the ideas of Mohan das Karamchand Gandhi, the Father of the Indian Nation, are experimented with and applied to everyday life in GITAM School of Law as GITAM stands for “GANDHI” INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT.
GITAM School of Law’s Facts in Brief:
|· Established in||2012|
|· Approved by|
|Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi|
|· Affiliated with||GITAM University, Visakhapatnam|
|· Accredited by||NAAC with ‘A + ’ Grade in 2017|
|· Genders accepted||Co-ed|
|· Aid Status||Private College|
GITAM School of Law Contact details:
ADDRESS: GITAM School of Law
Gandhi nagar, Rushikonda
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
PHONE NO.: 0891-2840511
EMAIL: [email protected]
Eligibility for GITAM Law Admission Test 2020:
FOR 5 YEAR INTEGRATED COURSES:
- The candidates should have passed Higher Secondary School Examination / Intermediate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40%in case of SC / ST and persons with disability).
- The Candidates who are awaiting results may also apply for the course.
- Age bar: The age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of general category and 22 years in case of SC / ST and persons with disability.
- The Candidate should have passed Graduation in Law (LL.B / BA.LLB / BBA.LLB / BSc.LLB / B.Com.LLB) from any recognized University with not less than 50% marks (45% in case of SC / ST and persons with disability).
- The Candidates in their final year of graduation may also apply for the course.
- Age bar: There is no age limit for candidates who wish to pursue LLM.
GITAM Law Admission Test 2020: Exam Pattern
GITAM Law Admission Test 2020 has 200 Multiple Choice Questions for 200 marks to be attempted through computer based online mode, by those seeking admission to law programs of GITAM School of Law. These questions must be attempted within 2 hours. The question paper will be comprised of different sections such as:
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning – 50 marks
- General Knowledge or Current Affairs – 50 marks
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning– 50 marks
- English – 50 marks
GITAM Law Admission Test 2020: Exam Fee
Candidates will have to pay the registration fee of Rs. Rs. 700/- (for girls Rs. 500/-) which is Non Refundable for applying at GITAM School of Law. All candidates have to pay application fees through DD of drawn in favor of Director, School of Law, GITAM University on any scheduled bank payable at Visakhapatnam.
GITAM Law Admission Test 2020: Detailed Application Process:
- Before applying online, Scanned copy recent photograph and signature in JPEG format only and the permissible size should be ready for filling the Online Form
- Now, a candidate seeking admission can go to gitam.edu the official website and download the Application Form.
- Candidates are then needed to fill the details such as education, personal and other as required in the Application Form.
- Candidates nowneed to complete the process by paying the application fees through DD of Rs 700/- and 500/-for girls drawn in favor of Director, School of Law, GITAM University on any scheduled bank payable at Visakhapatnam. This along with their completely filled Application Form should be sent on or before the scheduled date of receiving the Application Form.
GITAM Law Admission Test 2020: Important dates
|Application form release date||25-Dec-2019|
|Registration Ends on||12-May-2020|
|Admit Card Date||17-May-2020|
|Exam Starts on||17-May-2020|
|Final Result Date||19-May-2020|
|Date of counseling /Admissions||First week of August 2020|
Find links to other important aspects related to Law Admission 2020 here:
GITAM Law Admission Test 2020
Q-1 What are the courses offered by GITAM School of Law?
Ans. The courses offered by GITAM School of Law are:
- 3 Years LL.B. (Hons.)
- 5 Years B. A., LL. B. (Hons.)
- 5 Years B. B. A., LL. B. (Hons.)
- 5 years B. Com. LL. B. (Hons.)
- 1 Year LL. M. (International Law & WTO)
- 1 Year LL. M. IPR and Cyber Law
- 1 Year LL. M. Corporate Law
Q-2 What is the fee structure of an integrated Under-graduation program at GITAM School of Law?
Ans. GITAM School of Law provides B.A. LL.B, B.B.A. LL.B and B. Com. LL.B with the following fee structure:
Yearly Amount to be paid
1st year ₹ 1,05,000
2nd year ₹ 1,05,000
3rd year ₹ 1,05,000
4th year ₹ 1,05,000
5th year ₹ 1,05,000
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!