Government Medical College, Ambikapur
Government Medical College,Ambikapur is one of the best Medical Colleges in State Chhattisgarh (India). Government Medical College,Ambikapur established in the Year 2016 and managed by Department of Medical Education Government of Chhattisgarh.
Ambikapur Medical College is popular name of Government Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh. Surguja Medical College provides good facility and highly-qualified faculty with the latest lab-technology.
- Top of Form
- Bottom of Form
- Top of Form
- Bottom of Form
Government Medical College,Ambikapur has offered MBBS Courses intake 100 seats Per Year. Government Medical College,Ambikapur is affiliated to Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur situated in Surguja, Chhattisgarh. Government Medical College,Ambikapur is approved by Medical Council of India ( MCI). Government Medical College,Ambikapur offers various courses like DGO, MBBS, MD, MS. College Campus provided Wi-Fi, Medical Support Systems, Sports Complex, Indoor Games, Outdoor Games, Canteen, Boys Hostel, Girls Hostel, Library & Information Center, Practical Lab, IT Centers and etc. Government Medical College,Ambikapur MBBS , is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI). Government Medical College,Ambikapur runs with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Details about Government Medical College,Ambikapur like Affiliations, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
College Review OF Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
|Name of College||Government Medical College,Ambikapur|
|Popular Name||GMC Ambikapur|
|Location||Kanyaparisar Road, Gangapur, Ambikapur, Surguja, Chhattisgarh|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated to||Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Chattisgarh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement in Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
- Affiliated with: Ayush & Health Sciences University, Raipur
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Government
Contact Details of Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
Student Support of Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities of Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Under Graduate Programs – MBBS in Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
- Students from various parts of the country can take admission in the institute as per rule15% seats are allocated All India Quota candidates & 3% seats are of Central Government Nominee & 82% seats are allotted to the State candidates on merit, who have successfully cleared NEET (UG).
Course Offered of Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
MBBS seats of Government Medical College,Ambikapur state is purely on the basis of merit. Candidates who have appeared in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) and have cleared the NEET UG Exam conducted in the current academic Year based on the NEET result are eligible for the admission. A Person will clear the NEET exam if marks obtained by the candidate are equal to or more than qualifying cut off marks.
Courses: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Type of Course: Under Graduation
Course Duration: 5 years
Study Modes: Full Time
Course Fees: ₹ 250,000
Exams Accepted: NEET
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||100||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Fee Structure of Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
Detailed Distribution of Fees:
Year 1 Year 2 Year 3 Year 4 Year 5
₹ 50,000 ₹ 50,000 ₹ 50,000 ₹ 50,000 ₹ 50,000
Library Fees: Rs. 1000/- Per Year
Hostel Fees: Rs. 500/- Per Month
Faculty & Staff of Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
The college provides a good number of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs & to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to upgrade the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Departments of Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
- Chest & TB
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Radio Diagnosis
- Skin & VD
Age Criteria of Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17th Years or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the Year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS Course.
Eligibility Criteria of Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
Educational Qualification: 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB)& English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology(PCB).
Scholarship of Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students should apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic Year. College can offer a scholarship to a needy candidate under the following categories.
- College Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or grant is only under the consideration of college administration.
Cut-Off of Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
NEET Cutoff 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
Ranking and Reputation of Government Medical College,Ambikapur:
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College,Ambikapur|
The college is one of the premiers Government Medical College,Ambikapur. Surguja Medical college 4.3 out of 5 stars the best MBBS college in Chhattisgarh.
Question. Are hostel facilities available in Government Medical College Ambikapur Chhattisgarh?
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Government Medical College Ambikapur Chhattisgarh.
Question. How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Government Medical College Ambikapur Chhattisgarh.
Question. How to take admission in Government Medical College Ambikapur Chhattisgarh?
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in
Question. What is the cut off for taking admission Government Medical College Ambikapur Chhattisgarh?
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Question. How many seats are available for (MBBS) Under Graduate students in Government Medical College Ambikapur Chhattisgarh?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 100 Under Graduate students in Government Medical College Ambikapur Chhattisgarh.
Question. Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Question. What is the fee of the courses offered by the Government Medical College Ambikapur Chhattisgarh?
Answer: The MBBS course fee for CIMS Bilaspur is INR 50,000/- per year. 50,000/- Rs at the admission time & 500 Rs. Hostels Fees per month.
Question. What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by Government Medical College Ambikapur Chhattisgarh?
Answer: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- They should have secured a minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 Years at the time of admission & Maximum Age is 25 Years.
Question. The Government Medical College Ambikapur Chhattisgarh is affiliated to which university?
Answer: Government Medical College Ambikapur Chhattisgarh is affiliated to Guru Ghasidas University.
Question. Where Government Medical College Ambikapur Chhattisgarh is located?
Answer: The Government Medical College Ambikapur Chhattisgarh is located on
CHHATTISGARH NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT CHHATTISGARH NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DGMET i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur, Chhattisgarh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Chhattisgarh Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.cgdme.co.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 as the application fee for unreserved/OBC category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST category in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Raipur. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 10, 000 for Unreserved and Rs. 5, 000 for SC/ST/OBC category applicants.
For Private Medical College- Rs. 1, 00, 000 for all categories.
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Chhattisgarh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at: