Govt Polytechnic Jhajjar.
Firstly, Govt Polytechnic Jhajjar is situated on Jhajjar-Bahadurgarh road, about 4 kilometers from Jhajjar city.
However, has an impressive campus spread over an area of 10 acres and is well connected to Bahadurgarh, Rohtak, Rewari, Gurgaon, and New Delhi.
The Institute was established in the year 1962.
Govt. Polytechnic Jhajjar is running three-year diploma courses in Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication, and Ceramic Technology.
The respective laboratories and workshops for each course are well equipped with modern machinery.
Govt Polytechnic Jhajjar
Course Offered in Govt Polytechnic Jhajjar:
- Firstly, Applied Sciences.
- Secondly, Ceramic Engineering.
- Further, Civil Engineering.
- Also, Computer Engineering.
- After that, Electrical Engineering.
- Then, Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Further, Mechanical Engineering.
However, Govt Polytechnic Jhajjar had a long history of producing technical manpower and rendering technical services to society.
Many students of Govt Polytechnic Jhajjar are chairing the topmost positions in Govt. offices and in many reputed companies.
Some of the pass-out students also became successful entrepreneurs.
Govt Polytechnic Jhajjar
In fact, Govt Polytechnic Jhajjar is approved by AICTE New Delhi and affiliated to Haryana State Board of Technical Education Panchkula.
To be a Centre of Excellence in the field of Technical Education.
- Firstly, to inspire, educate, and mentor students through learn-by-doing and integrated study, preparing Diploma Engineers as future technology innovators and industry leaders.
- Secondly, enable the student to excel in their academic pursuits, making them
sensitive to the needs of the progressive industrial world.
- Further, to inculcate integrity and honesty through Curricular, Co-Curricular and Extra Curricular activities.
- Also, to implement the holistic approach to Curriculum and pedagogy through Industry Integrated Interactions to meet the needs of Global Engineering Environment.
- After that, to develop students with the knowledge, attitude, and skill of employability, entrepreneurship (Be Job creators than job seekers), professionally ethical citizens.
|Ceramic Engineering||60 Seats|
|Civil Engineering||60 Seats|
|Computer Engineering||60 Seats|
|Electrical Engineering||60 Seats|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||60 Seats|
|Mechanical Engineering||60 Seats|
Also, you can consult with Polytechnic Admission Advice for further information.