Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore
Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore is one leading private medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh. It was founded in the year 2006. It is situated in Nemawar Road, NH-59A, Indore, Madhya Pradesh (India). It provides modern facilities with a quality education.
Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore popularly name is Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore. It is providing good facility and best infrastructure for the Students. College is offer the courses like Graduate MBBS and Post Graduate MD/MS etc. It is affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya (DAVV). Index Group of Institution is 40 acre campus along with backdrop for great educational vision.
|Name of Institute||Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore|
|Popular Name||Index Medical College, Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated with||Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.|
Contact Details of Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore :Address: Index City, Nemawar Road, NH-59A,
District – Indore, State – Madhya Pradesh
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement of Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore:
- Affiliated with: Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Aid Status: Private
Courses offers of Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore:
College Courses in Medical, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Business Management, Nursing and Human sciences are well established and much sought after.
Hospital Details: There is a 1100 bedded hospital associated with our medical college having yearly intake of 250 students for graduation in medical sciences.
Wi-Fi campus with library and hostel facilities of institutions. Hospital Established in 2006 serving of rural, suburban and urban populations with free diagnostic and treatment modalities.
- MBBS Course started in 2007 & first batch passes out in March 2012.
- Post Graduate (MD/MS) courses start in 2011.
- GOI & MCI permitted PG degree program in Non clinical subjects in 2011 .
- GOI & MCI permitted PG degree program in clinical subjects in 2014. Ecologically friendly lush green campus habitat.
- ISO certification 9001-2008.
- Recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Affiliated by the DAVV University, Indore , MPMSU, Jabalpur, & Malwanchal University, Indore
- 250 Admission every year in MBBS & 113 MD/MS admission per year in various departments.
- Now IMCHRC is a constituent unit along with Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical College of Malwanchal University.
- Create international standards of academic & in all fields.
Infrastructure & Facilities of Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore
Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore is the latest avenue in Medical field where young enthusiastic minds are taught the Science & Medicine. Index Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre in Collaboration with Mayank Welfare Society .
In the year 1996 the visionary promoters of this Institute committed to advancement of Medical Education Health Care and Research set upon this great journey towards greater level of excellence in all these fields. The Campus is situated at Gram Morodhat, Near Khudel Village, Nemawar Road Indore. The Campus area is 30 acres of land with four lush green garden . The building is built such that there is abundant fresh air and spacious complex designed to meet all future expansions and requirements. The serene and healthy environment .
Facilities of Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore:
Hostel & Residential Quarters : Residential hostels are available for undergraduate and postgraduate students, interns, boys and girls separately. Residential areas are available for Teaching & Non Teaching staff.
BED DESTRIBUTIONHOSPITALS DESCEPTION:
Departments of College:
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Obst. & Gynaec.
- . Department of Anesthesiology
- Department of Radio-diagnosis
- Department of Dentistry
- Department of T.B. & Chest
- Department of Skin & V.D.
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Orthopedics
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of General Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of General Surgery
- 21. Department of E.N.T.
Course Offered of Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore:
The Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore provides quality of education and offers the following UG course.
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
Post Graduate Seats
Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore provides quality of education and offers the following PG courses duration of 3 Years.
|S. No.||SUBJECT||RECOGNIZED SEATS||PERMITTED SEATS||TOTAL SEATS|
|5||MS (GEN. SURGERY)||7||8||15|
|6||MD (GEN. MEDICINE)||7||6||13|
|8||MS (OBST & GYN.)||4||6||10|
|10||MD (TB & RESPIRATORY||2||–||2|
|19||MD (COMMUNITY MEDICINE)||2||–||2|
Age Criteria of Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS.
Eligibility Criteria of Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore:
- 12th exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry,& Biology (PCB).
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by Medicine Council of India (MCI) and completed an internship
- Merit in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) PG exam.
Fee Structure of Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore:
UG Courses Fees
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee||One Time Caution Money (Refundable)||Total Fee|
Annual Fee For NRI
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee per Year|
NRI Admissions: Know private medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh
|S.No||Name and Address of Medical College / Medical Institution||NRI Seats|
|1||Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bairagarh,Bhopal||23|
|2||Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore,Indore||23|
|3||L.N. Medical College and Research Centre,Bhopal||23|
NRI Admissions: Know private medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh
|S.No||Name and Address of Medical College / Medical Institution||Fee ($) NRI|
|1||Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bairagarh,Bhopal||35000|
|2||Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore,Indore||35000|
|3||L.N. Medical College and Research Centre,Bhopal||35000|
PG Courses Fees
|Subjects||Tuition Fee||Caution Money (NRI)||NRI Students|
|Obst & Gynecology||9,90,000/-||$ 3,000/-||$ 75,000|
|Dermatology||10,75,000/-||$ 3,000/-||$ 75,000|
|Medicine||10,75,000/-||$ 3,000/-||$ 55,000|
|PAEDIATRICS||9,90,000/-||$ 3,000/-||$ 48,000|
|Surgery||9,90,000/-||$ 3,000/-||$ 38,000|
|Physiology||10,75,000/-||$ 3,000/-||$ 5,000|
Scholarship of Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means the college also awards based scholarships to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Cutoff of Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40% to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Candidates who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50%.
UG Cutoff 2019
|NEET Rank||NEET Score||NEET Rank||NEET Score||NEET Rank||NEET Score||NEET Rank||NEET Score|
|Index Medical College Indore||62323||479||76503||459||215620||328||488384||192|
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Ranking and Reputation of Index Medical College Hospital and Research Center,Indore:
|Name of Institute||Index Medical College Indore|
. It is one of the premier Medical College in Madhya Pradesh.
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 10 days.
Question: What are its hours of operation?
Answer: The establishment is functional on
Monday:- Open 24 Hrs
Tuesday:- Open 24 Hrs
Wednesday:- Open 24 Hrs
Thursday:- Open 24 Hrs
Friday:- Open 24 Hrs
Saturday:- Open 24 Hrs
Question: Which is the nearest landmark?
Answer: Nearest Landmark is Nemawar Road, National Highway-59A.
MP NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT MP NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DME, Madhya Pradesh i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for MP Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.dme.mponline.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PH as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh’. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 1, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 5, 000
For Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at: