Indraprasth Institute of Management,
The average fee for Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon’s PGDM program is Rs. 5.50 lacs for 2 years. Hostel fee including the mess charges is INR 90,000 per annum. The highest salary package offered by Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon last year was around Rs. 9.8 LPA and the minimum package for the last year batch was about Rs. 3 LPA.
“Passion for excellence”
The above is the slogan Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon follows as they strive to develop passion for excellence not only in their students but also in the faculty and non faculty members of their team. They encourage understanding of subjects in students through focused conferences, workshops, and scholarly research.
Indraprasth Institute of Management also aims at augmenting better grasping of management concepts, tools and techniques in students through real life experiences. Efforts are made to develop a holistic perspective, multi-disciplinary orientation and integrative skills in future managers to make them practical as well. All these efforts by Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon lead to “Excellence in Education” and there develops a strong passion towards excellence among students.
The main focus of the institution is on “Creating Tomorrow’s Business Leaders Today”. With the help of eminent & erudite faculty at Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon, they mould the inborn intelligence of students at the highest possible level. The study materials, education methods, and teaching pedagogy are kept up to the market standards and are periodically revised and revamped to match the newer techniques and trends of the corporate world.
The institute’s avant-garde and architecturally acclaimed campus was established in 2006 at Gurugram, a leading financial and industrial hub (with the third-highest per capita income in India) and the courses offered at Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon are AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) recognized.
Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon’s Facts in Brief:
|· Established in||2006|
|· Approved by|
|All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India|
|· Genders accepted||Co-ed|
|· Total courses||Mainly 1 course in management i.e. PGDM|
Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon Contact details:
- ADDRESS: Indraprasth Aerospace & Knowledge Park,
Delhi-Jaipur National Highway,
N.H-8, Sector 77,
- PHONE NO.: +(91)-9319208927, +(91)-9319814438
- EMAIL: [email protected]
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.iimgurgaon.com/
Course offered in Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon:
Duration = 2 years
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) provided by Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon is AICTE approved. The program is primarily focused on establishing a strong foundation on the basic concepts of business management. The defining feature of the Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon curriculum is the explicit focus on such principles where corporate outcomes are defined and measured through financial, social and environmental performance, making it unique.
The curriculum is based on extensive research and feedback from industry stalwarts. The syllabus of Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon’s PGDM reflects the growing emphasis on the part of leading firms to be profitable and globally competitive to prepare the future managers for the corporate situations. With leadership seminars, summer internships, and industry visit opportunities as key programme highlights, the curriculum is basically designed for aspirants who are looking for a real depth of knowledge.
The curriculum is divided in 6 Trimesters and the focus of the restructured programme architecture is based on the following:
- Self Awareness, Self Management and Self Development
- Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- Domain Specific Specializations
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Execution Effectiveness
- FINANCE – In simple words students are taught regarding the management of money, in such a manner as to accomplish the objectives of the organization.
- MARKETING – This discipline of Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon focuses on the learning of practical application of techniques and methods inside enterprises and organizations and on the management of a firm’s marketing resources and pursuits.
- HUMAN RESOURCE (HR) – The students are trained with a strategic approach effectively manage people in a company or organization such that they help their business gain a competitive edge over others.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) – The syllabus covers a number of topics focused primarily on information technology, apart from the usual Management subjects.
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (IB) – In addition to developing the knowledge of basic concepts, theories and applications of business administration, Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon also imbibes a deeper understanding of management in international corporate contexts, through this specialization.
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT – Through this specialization, basic concepts of an area of management concerned with designing and controlling the process of production and redesigning of business operations in the production of goods or services is dealt with mainly, by Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon.
- AVIATION MANAGEMENT – Aviation Management course allows Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon to equip future professionals with skills that are required to fulfil the role of a practical manager in the aviation industry.
Admission Criteria and Eligibility for Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon:
- Candidates should have passed any degree with min. 50% of any recognized university
- Candidates appearing in the final year may also apply
- A student should have filled an application form
- Candidate’s score in CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA/GMAT.is considered
- Experience of previous employment of a candidate is also taken into account (if any)
- Final Selection will be based on Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI)
The Fee for Two Year Full Time PGDM programme offered by Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon is Rs. 5,50,000/-. Laptop and course material for each subject in each trimester are also provided to all students by the institution. The laptop will be the property of student on completion of the PGDM programme i.e. should not be returned.
|Registration Fee||INR 50,000/-|
|First Year Fee (Part Payment)||INR 1,00,000/- (With one month of Registration )|
|First Year Fee (Balance payment)||INR 1,50,000/- (Before Class Commencement)|
|Second Year Fee||INR 2,50,000/-|
|Application Form Charges||INR 1,000/-|
|Uniform Fee, Books, e- books||INR 22,000/-|
|Caution Deposit||INR 20,000/- (Refundable )|
|Hostel Fee (mess charges + accommodation)||INR 90,000/-|
Campus Facilities at Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon:
- Lush Green Campus with state state of art architecture in the heart of Gurugram (a corporate hub)
- Tie Ups with foreign universities for students skill development to transform them into skilled workforce
- E-Learning and Industry exposure by employability workshops
- Regular invitation to faculties from IITs
- Arrangement of Guest Lectures from renowned technocrats and industrialists from Top MNCs.
- Provision of training on corporate readiness sessions like soft skills and Behavioral skills
- 3 months Summer Internship or for every student(paid)
- Sessions on Emotional well being, goal settings and Conflict management as a part of wellness initiative
- Teaching sessions on Digital learning by latest teaching methodology
- Regular Industrial visits
- Research conferences and seminars
- Student exposure to live projects
- Regular check on students progress by various live assessment and tests
- Cultural and Technical programme for students holistic development
- Mentorship Exercise for every student
- Regular Faculty development programmes for holistic development of faculties
- fully air-conditioned classroom
- fitness provision facility
- high speed network connections and Wi-Fi
- doctor on call
- computer labs with 24 hour access
- large, spacious library having a variety of books and journals
- specially designed Conference room to facilitate group discussions, presentations and interactions
- Spacious and comfortably furnished hostel rooms
- cafeteria providing a variety of snacks, lunch, hot and cold beverages and many more eatables
- 24*7 security
Placements at Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon:
Organizations from various sectors like IT, FMCG, Manufacturing, Telecom, Construction, Automobile, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Infrastructure Power, Banking, Insurance, Advertising, Petroleum, Aviations, Consultancy etc. visit and take students from Indraprasth Institute of Management every year.
- SBI MUTUAL FUND
- TATA MOTORS
- JINDAL STEEL AND POWER
- JARO EDUCATION
- COCA COLA
- ICICI SECURITIES
- THE TIMES OF INDIA
- CITI BANK
Faculty and staff of Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon:
Faculties at Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon comprises of the core mentors, visiting faculty and guest lecturers. The institute’s main strength lies in the quality of their highly esteemed faculty with proven track records. Indraprasth Institute of Management blends Indian and Western perspectives of learning and teaching methods to add intellectual and cultural diversity in the classroom, by bringing faculty from some of the top B Schools in different parts of the world.
Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon’s unique immersion-learning model prepared by its intellectual capital enables all students to learn efficiently from some of the best professors who leave an impact by their pedagogies. Some Professors at Indraprasth Institute of Management are also active as business consultants, board members and high-level policy makers at national level. Indraprasth Institute of Management Gurgaon also supports research activities on various disciplines, particularly focusing the global marketplace trends.
Indraprasth Institute of Management, Gurgaon is for the management aspirants wanting Uncompromising Academic, Corporate and Social Exposure. The institute promotes Scholarly work and continuous self-advancement of the students. Indraprasth Institute of Management is committed towards the inculcation of core leadership and administrative qualities in a student which is mandatory to survive in today’s competitive corporate environment.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email – [email protected]