Institute of Technology and Science,
For MCA, Top-notch companies like NIIT, Wipro, TCS, NIIT Technologies, CSC, Tech Mahindra, JKT and many more visit campus and offers placements with an attractive starting package & offer in the top metropolitan cities and even abroad. Other placements are also quite good. Around 70-80% of the students of Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) get placed every year.
“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” – Margaret Mead
Institute of Technology and Science helps students in acquiring all the required knowledge and skills to become great professionals and experts in their domains. The institute follows the above quote to the core as it does not restrict the minds of the aspiring executives to think in the same traditional manner, rather Institute of Technology and Science opens doors for all the possible thinking ways regarding a particular situation or topic. The institute basically broadens their perspectives to see things in all the possible ways and then decide what’s best.
The above method is supplemented by experiential teaching pedagogy used by Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) to further help the students to deal with reality. This includes interactive sessions, conducting group discussions and mock interviews, guest lectures, mock interviews, personality development lessons for the holistic growth of aspiring professionals in the areas of their interest.
Institute of Technology and Science is a part of I.T.S – The Education Group which is a 25 years old leading educational group of the country. Its various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs are NBA & NAAC (A-Grade) accredited. The group mainly offers 20 courses to its 8000 students in its 8 Institutes spread over 4 campuses. All the campuses have state-of-the-art infrastructure with all the ultra-modern facilities and more than 700 knowledgeable and talented faculty members.
Institute of Technology and Science Facts in Brief:
|· Established in||1995|
|· Established under||I.T.S – The Education Group|
|· Accredited by||NBA i.e. National Board of Accreditation & NAAC i.e. National Assessment and Accreditation Council (A-Grade)|
|· Affiliated to||Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh for MCA and MBA programs|
|· Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education(AICTC), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India for the two-year, full time, residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)|
|· Recognized by||Association of Indian Universities (AIU) has recognized the two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management as equivalent to an MBA degree of an Indian University.|
|· Genders accepted||Co-ed|
Contact details of Institute of Technology and Science:
Address: Institute of Technology & Science,
GT Road, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad-201007
Fax: 0120 – 2811113
Phone No.: 0120-2811000,0120-2811111,0120-2811112, +91-8447744044/43/42/41
Email ID: [email protected], [email protected]
Courses offered by Institute of Technology and Science:
- PGDM i.e. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (2 Years):
The curriculum of PGDM at Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) is quite similar to the MBA courses at any other management college. But it follows a more practical approach to impart management training through intensively designed two year, full time curriculum and experiential training pedagogy, which is an important part of its curriculum. The experiential training by Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) includes industry visits, interactive sessions, personality development sessions, analytical & logical reasoning classes and also the corporate interface which provides the much needed practical exposure beyond tedious classroom teaching.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) was started in 1996. The B-school aims at creating a strong academic foundation in the field of management to provide young thinking minds the power to shape their thoughts according to their perspectives and develop management aptitude.
The program equips students with strong conceptual skills to manage business or a firm in an integrated manner, applying all the acquired training. The emphasis of Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) is on students’ holistic development with a vision to take on the challenges for the future.
The program at Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) is revamped regularly by the insights and inputs given of leading practicing managers and academicians world-wide, who are experts in cross-functional areas.
Specializations are offered in:
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- H R M
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- MBA i.e. Master of Business Administration (2 years):
Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) started its MBA program in the year 2004. It is also affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow and approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
The 2- year (four semesters) MBA program has been carefully framed in such a manner that it reaches its aim of training world class business leaders who make a radical impact through their business ethics & Work style imbibed at Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S).
The M.B.A. program at Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) also aims at dealing the issues relevant to the various format of organizations i.e. Corporate, Government and Not for profit organizations performing internal business process by providing solutions to challenges arising in all spheres of the business world.
- MCA i.e. Master of Computer Application (3 years):
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Program at Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) [College Code: 038] is a very popular course, started by the institute in the year 1997. The course is so sought after as the institute was awarded Best MCA College in North India for Industry Interface 2017 by CEGR and has also bagged Best Computer Applications Institute Award – 2016 by CEGR. This course is affiliated to Dr. APJAKTU, Lucknow and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) provides State-of-the-art infrastructure including Smart Classes, Video Conferencing Facility, IoT & Data Science Labs, Wi-Fi enabled Campus and Hostels for all the MCA students to keep them at pace with the continuously advancing world scenario.
MCA students at Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) also get various opportunities such as Industry visits to leading IT Companies like TCS, SOPRA etc and Organizations who have adopted Technologies including Narora Atomic Power Plant, AMD, Smart Health, Apple Center of Excellence, Mother Dairy, ITS-CDSR for CAD & CAM System used in Dentistry and an opportunity to meet, listen & interact with Industry Leaders through CXO Meet, CEO Meet, IT Summit, Seminars, Conferences etc.
The students also get to attend Regular Workshops on latest Technologies including 3D Printing, Python, IoT, Big Data & Hadoop, Android etc through Technical Clubs and Skill Development Cell.
- MCA i.e. Master of Computer Application (2 years):
The MCA (Direct Admission to 2nd Year) Program at Institute of Technology and Science [College Code: 038] is affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The only difference from the above 3- year MCA program is that the students here get direct admission to the 2nd year and for them, the course gets completed in 2 years.
The academic institution offers postgraduate courses such as MCA, MBA and PGDM. The approximate total fee of all the courses at Institute of Technology and Science is as follows:
- PGDM (2 Years) – INR 3,50,000/-
- MBA (2 years) – INR 2,40,000/-
- MCA (2 years) – INR 2,34,526/-
- MCA (3 years) – INR 3,43,026/-
Admission criteria and eligibility for obtaining admission in Institute of Technology and Science:
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Candidates are required to take MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/JMET/CMAT or any other national level test.
- Candidates are also required to register at Institute of Technology and Science, Ghazizbad through an Application From which can be obtained from the institute’s counter or can be downloaded from the Institute’s website and submitted along with required documents at I.T.S.
- After registration, the candidates are called for GD and Interview.
- Final Admission will be offered on the basis candidate’s performance in Admission Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Academic record.
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree of minimum three year duration in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates should produce the score of the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE), conducted by Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh for taking admission in the government category seats of MBA Program.
- For admission on the management category seats of MBA, the candidates should follow the formal procedure as per the directive received from Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- For admission to first year of MCA in any institution affiliated to Dr. APJAKATU, Lucknow, candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% for SC / ST) marks in aggregate. Candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10 + 2 level.
- For admission to second first year of MCA in any institution affiliated to Dr. APJAKATU, Lucknow, candidates must have passed BCA/BSc.(IT)/BSc. (CS) course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% for SC / ST) marks in aggregate. Candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10 + 2 level.
- Candidates must produce the scores of UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination .
Campus Facilities at Institute of Technology and Science:
- Separate hostels for boys and girls with high standards of cleanliness and facilities and host spacious living rooms with attached bathroom, spacious dining hall, LCD TV with DTH, laundry facilities etc. All the hostels at all the campuses have round – the – clock Wi-Fi internet connectivity. Hostels are divided into separate wings, each with a separate common room. Other facilities include temple, gymnasium and reprographic facilities inside the campus.
- Spacious classrooms equipped with modern facilities
- 100% Power backup
- Nutritious Food in mess
- Pure Drinking Water (through water coolers and water filters)
- 24 hours Security
- Doctor on Call
- 24X7 Internet Connectivity
- Computer Lab
- Seminar Halls
- Sports complex
Faculty and staff of Institute of Technology and Science:
Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) has highly qualified and efficient faculty with international standards of teaching. Especially its management programs are driven by efficient faculty members.
Highly Qualified & Accomplished visiting and core faculty of Business concerning courses are mainly associated with top B-Schools of India during their education and past work experience.
Institute of Technology and Science is amongst the Best colleges of the nation. This has been proved by the following rankings:
- Ranked 10th Best among NIRF ranked colleges in Uttar Pradesh in 2019
- Ranked 9th Best among Business Today ranked colleges in Uttar Pradesh in 2018
- Ranked 5th Best among The Week ranked colleges in Uttar Pradesh in 2019
- Ranked 6th Best among Times World ranked colleges in Uttar Pradesh in 2019
Q-1. What is the fee structure of the MCA course at Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S)?
Ans. The fee structure of the MCA course at Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S) is shown as:
|Courses||Fee for MCA 03 Year (2019-22)||Fee MCA Lateral Entry ( 2019-21)|
|CSI Membership & Alumni Association Fee||3,026||3,026|
|Student Welfare & Activities||5,000||5,000|
|Total Fee at the time of Admission||1,25,526||1,25,526|
|Fee (without Hostel) 02nd Year|
3rd Year Course including degree charges (Without Hostel)
|Hostel & Mess Charges for 2019-2020||81,000||81,000|
|Security Refundable (Hostel)||5,000||5,000|
|Total fee for Hostel (DD Only)||86,000||86,000|
Q-2. What is the intake of various courses at Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S)?
Ans. The intake of various courses at Institute of Technology and Science (I.T.S):
- MBA (2 years) – Total sanctioned intake of 240 students.
- MCA (2 years) – For the session 2019-20 only 61 seats were available for Direct Admission in MCA 2nd Year
- MCA (3 years) – Total intake in MCA 3 Years : 60 seats
- You can contact us for any further Admission related queries
- We provide the admission forms of all the Private Colleges for free
- We also help you in getting admission to a Particular College of your choice
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – [email protected]