IPU Counselling 2018 dates and schedule 2018 is available. By going through IPU Counselling 2018 dates you can when to attend the counseling.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will conduct the IPU Counselling 2018 in multiple rounds tentatively after the declaration of the result. Candidates who will be appearing for IPU Counselling 2018, can refer this article to get a better understanding of the IPU Counselling process.
The counseling of IPU Counselling 2018 will include steps like registration, choice filling, and locking, payment of admission fees, allotment of seats etc. The admission authority will conduct the IPU Counselling 2018 in online mode.
After the conclusion of the online counseling round, if there are seats still left, the admission authority of IPU Counselling will hold a spot round as well for the candidates.
To register for the IPU Counselling 2018 candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs 1000 (excluding bank charges) either through online payment or through cash payment (challan).
For the more information about the IPU Counselling 2018, we suggest candidates read the full article.
The admission authority will be conducting IPU Counselling 2018 on May 13 and 19 for B.Tech and B.Tech (biotechnology) respectively. Candidates who wish to get admissions in B.Tech programmes of the university have to fill the application form of IPU Counselling 2018, before May 1, 2018.
IPU CET Counselling Procedure 2018
Candidates participating in IPU CET counseling have to register themselves through a given link after the payment of registering fee go through multiple steps Mentioned below are the steps to be followed in IPU CET counseling:
Step 1- IPU CET 2018 Counselling Fee Submission
To participate in counseling of IPU CET 2018, candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000 (excluding bank charges) which is non-refundable. Candidates can pay the counseling fees both in online (net banking, credit/debit card) and offline (Challan) mode.
Our Admission Helpline Number: 9667532500
- For depositing the IPU Counselling fee, the candidates having registration need to login by using their credentials and select the option for ‘payment of counseling fee’.
- Enter the details like roll number, date of birth and mobile number and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- After the submission of details, candidates will get the two payment option- online or offline. Choose the payment option
- If the candidate will choose the offline mode, have to generate and fee may be deposited through cash in any branch of Indian Bank. In case of online payment mode, the candidate can make payment through net banking, debit or credit cards.
Note: We suggest candidates keep a confirmation receipt of IPU CET counseling fee with the transaction details after successful fee payment for future reference in case of both online and offline mode. Moreover, if a candidate faces any issue in fee payment or the confirmation receipt doesn’t appear, then we suggest that student must reach out to the helpdesk of the University.
Step 2- Get Registered
The next step after the payment of counseling fee is to register again for the IPU Counselling 2018. In case, candidates have deposit counseling fee through challan, he/she will be able to register only after the two working days of cash deposited.
- To register, the candidate will have to enter the IPU Counselling details like roll number, name, date of birth, result status and the visual code is appear on a computer screen in the link. (Link will be updated soon)
- After the authentication, the candidate will have to submit the academic, personal and contact details.
- When a candidate successfully gets registration, he/she will get a login ID and password.
Note: We advise candidates to take two print out of the registration form. As he/she will have to submit the same at the time of document verification.
Moreover, candidates have an edge to edit the details till the last date of registration.
Step 3 – Choice Filling during IPU CET Counselling 2018
This is a vital step while counseling procedure.
However, in this step, the candidate will have to fill the course and institution choice.
That is according to their order of preference on the basis of which he/she will get the seat.
To fill choice, the candidate will have to log in by using their credentials.
The candidate has to fill their choices according to their course and college preferences.
It is advisable that a candidate should fill the maximum number of options.
That is to ensure that he/she is getting the seat of his/her choice.
After filling the choices, we suggest the candidate take two printouts of their choices.
Step 4 – IPU CET Seat Allotment
IPU Counselling seat allotment 2018 is on the basis of the merit and choice filling of the candidates.
Candidates can check their IPU Counselling 2018 seat allotment by log-in their account given during the registration.
The candidate who has got the seat allotment have to print and download provisional allotment letter.
To confirm the seat, candidates will have to pay a part academic fee.
It means that they accept the seat allotment.
Candidate should take the print out of admission fee receipt after the payment.