JAC Chandigarh Admission 2018: Joint Admission Committee will conduct JAC Chandigarh admission for various B.Tech courses offered by the six colleges of Chandigarh.
In fact, JAC Chandigarh admission 2018 will be based on 60% weightage from JEE Main 2018 and 40% weightage from class XII or equivalent examination.
However, to apply for JAC Chandigarh admission 2018 candidates have to qualify in JEE Main 2018 as well as class XII examination.
Further, Candidates will be selected for JAC Chandigarh admission 2018 on the basis of JEE Main 2018 All India Rank prepared by CBSE.
Moreover, Shortlisted candidates will be called JAC Chandigarh admission 2018 counseling based on the cutoff scores after the declaration of JEE Main 2018 result.
However, Counseling and seat allotment rounds will be conducted in four rounds including one spot round.
Further, to get more details about the eligibility, application, important dates, participating institutes, counseling and more of JAC Chandigarh admission 2018 read the article below.
Our Admission Helpline Number: 9667532500
The notification for Joint Admission Counselling, Chandigarh 2018 counseling for the session 2018-19 is yet to be released.
Joint Admission Committee, Chandigarh conducts centralized counseling for admission to B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. programs of PEC Chandigarh, UIET Chandigarh, Dr. SSBUICET Chandigarh, CCET Chandigarh, UIET PUSSGRC and CCA Chandigarh.
- Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University), Chandigarh
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Sector-26, Chandigarh
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University SSG Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur
- Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
Required subject combinations include:-
- Anyone of Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subject
- Any other subject
MARKS IN QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
A candidate must secure at least 60 percent (55 percent for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate of five subjects.
A candidate must take the JEE (Main) exam.
- Firstly, click on Apply Now on JAC Chandigarh website.
- Secondly, register by filling your JEE(Main) Roll No., Mobile No., and Email ID.
- Further, Pay the registration-cum-counseling fee by Credit / Debit Card / Internet Banking OR by Cash at any branch of SBI using the SBI eChallan.
- Also, we advise the candidates to save the final registration form.
In fact, those candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination (10+2) from schools/colleges located in the Union Territory, Chandigarh and recognized by the Chandigarh Administration, are considered under the Chandigarh Quota (for PEC/CCET/CCA only).
Further, all other candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from elsewhere, fall under the All India Quota.
However, there is no Chandigarh Quota for institutes of Panjab University: University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET) Chandigarh, Dr. SSB University Institute of Chemical Engg. & Technology (Dr. SSBUICET) Chandigarh, University Institute of Engineering and Technology Panjab University SSG Regional Centre Hoshiarpur (UIET, PUSSGRC).
|Registration process commences||TBA; However, Expected: June 2018|
|Last date for generation of filled Bank Challan||TBA; Expected: June 2018|
|Last date for depositing fee in the SBI Bank using Bank: Challan||TBA; Moreover, Expected: June 2018|
|Last date for online registration||TBA; Expected: June 2018|
|Last date for online registration fee payment||TBA; Expected: June 2018|