Jaipur Dental College, Jaipur
Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Jaipur. The college is popularly known as Jaipur Dental College (JDC) was started in the Year 2000. JDC is affiliated with Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Jaipur and approved by Dental Council of India (DCI), Government of India. The college was established with an objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation like village population Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur was started to students with the best Dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. CAMPUS of Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur is located in Jaipur( Rajasthan). It is a professional institution where a student is trained according to the needs of the society to become a Dental Surgeon. Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur has a private management. The course offered by the college is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) and is approved by Dental Council of India. Each Department at Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur has a dedicated team of faculty members who train students by organizing academic lectures, projects, workshops and hands on training. Students can also stay on their own nearby residential areas in Jaipur. The college is located in heart of the city and also provides transport (bus) facilities. The nearest railway station and airport is Jaipur.
Summary of Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur:
|Name of Institute||Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur|
|Popular Name||JDC Jaipur|
Jaipur-Delhi National Highway 11-C, Jaipur
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.|
|Category||Dental colleges in Rajasthan|
|100 – BDS, 44 – MDS|
Contact Details of Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur:
Jaipur Dental College Jaipur
Address: Dhand, Tehsil – Amer Jaipur-Delhi National Highway 11-C, City – Jaipur State – Rajasthan (India) Pincode-302028
Mobile No: 9785400231, 9785400727
Campus of Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur:
The institution is situated in Dhand, Jaipur. The campus has separate Academic, Administrative and Student Bblock and is equipped with all the necessary facilities for the education and overall development of the students.
Facilities at Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur
Various necessary facilities are provided by the College such as a well-facilitated Computer centre. The Compus provides separate well-furnished hostel facilities for boys and girls. The College has well-established classrooms with the facility of over head projectors and LCD. The Institution has an air-conditioned (AC) digital library which consists of national and international journals (2000), Books, Periodicals, Magazines and Newspapers
. Library (200 seats, 10000 Books, 2000 Journals)
- Comp Labs
- Hostel(Boys & Girls)
Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur offers undergraduate and postgraduate(PG) program in the medical field. The institution offers Under Graduate (UG) course in Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) and Post Graduate (PG) course in Master of Dental Surgery (MDS). Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) program is 5 years with the compulsory rotational internship training of one year while the duration of the Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) program is 3 years.
Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Jaipur.
- Approved by:– Dental Council Of India
- Aid Status:- Private
Hostel Details of Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur
|No. of Boy’s Hostels||Total Capacity||No. Of Girl’s Hostels||Total Capacity||Academic Year|
Dental Chairs Details of Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur
|No.Of Dental Chairs||Academic Year|
Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur: Infrastructure Details
|Academic Year||Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Non-Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Total Area(In sq. ft.)|
Faculty & Staff of Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Fees Structure of Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur
|Course||Seat Type||Fee Type||Fee|
|BDS||Gen. seat||Tuition fee (Annual)||Non Refundable||Per Annum||INR||Rs.300000|
|Mgmt. seat||Caution money (One||Refundable||One time||INR||10000|
|Tuition fee (Annual)||Non Refundable||Per Annum||INR||Rs.300000|
|Seat Type||Fee Type||Fee|
|Hostel facility||Normal||Annual fee||Non Refundable||Per Annum||INR||35000|
|Normal||Mess fee||Non Refundable||Per Annum||INR||53000|
|Normal||Mess fee||Non Refundable||Per Annum||INR||53000|
Ranking and Reputation of Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur
|Name of Institute||Jaipur Dental College Jaipur|
Jaipur Dental College
Affiliated to: Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences
The college offers the following undergraduate programme:
The college offers the following diploma courses:
- Dental Mechanic
- Dental Hygienist
Post Graduate: Departments: 9
» MDS (Community Dentistry)
» MDS (Conservative Dentistry)
» MDS (Oral Medicine)
» MDS (Oral Pathology)
» MDS (Oral Surgery)
» MDS (Orthodontics)
» MDS (Paedodontics)
» MDS (Periodontics)
» MDS (Prosthodontics)
Entrance Test: Rajasthan PCPMT
Entrance Test: Rajasthan Pre PG Dental examination
Age Criteria for Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17th years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria for Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur
12th exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- The candidates those want to pursue BDS course must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology(PCB) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in qualifying examination taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Scholarship for Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Cutoff of Jaipur Dental College,Jaipur
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
UG Cutoff 2019 of Jaipur Dental College Jaipur Rajasthan
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1: Who is eligible for NEET 15% All India Quota?
Ans: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota(AIQ) seats on the basis of their rank in National Eligibility Entrance Test BDS(NEET UG) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA). For this year cut off rank for 15% All India Quota is same as that of MCI.
2: Who is eligible for Deemed Universities Counseling?
Ans: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota(AIQ) seats on the basis of their rank in National Eligibility Entrance Test(NEET UG) conducted by the NTA.
Q3: How do I get a password for logging in?
Ans: The process of online registration you will generate a password as per password policy, which will be shown to you when you register and create a personal password. Remember your password till the end of All India Quota (AIQ) admission process.
Question: In case candidate resigns after the final round of counseling, how much amount a candidate has to pay to the institution?
Answer: 5,00,000/- (approx)
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and
- If you want to get admission in Pharma or D.Pharma we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!