About Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka:
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College is one of the oldest Medical College in Karnataka State was founded in the Year 1963. It is located at Belgaum Karnataka. The College is popularly known as JNMC Belgaum. JNMC Belgaum was earlier Affiliated to the State University Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (JNMC), Belgaum was established in the Year 1963 by KLE Society. JNMC is a constituent college of KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research. JNMC offers undergraduate (MBBS), postgraduate (MD/MS/Diploma) and super specialty (M.Ch, DM) courses in different areas. JNMC is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The spreading 100 acre self-contained campus has excellent infrastructure and learning resources that collectively provide a stimulating and enjoyable learning ambience. The hostels of campus accommodate over 2000 boys and girls . Student amenities are in the campus like Banks, ATMs, Post office, indoor and outdoor Stadium, Olympic standard swimming pool, Auditorium, Garden with Musical fountains, Prayer places, Co-op store, book shop, canteens, parlor etc. The campus is Wi-Fi, eco-friendly being, mobile free, vehicle free and plastic free. 1400 bed KLE Dr. Prabhakar Kore Charitable Hospital, provides free health care in basic specialties to the poor. 1000 bed Dr. Prabhakar Kore Hospital & Medical Research Centre provides cost effective super specialty health care services in cardio thoracic & vascular surgery, cardiology, urology, plastic surgery, neurosurgery, neurology, pediatric surgery, cardiac anesthesiology, nephrology, gastro eneterology, oncology, laparoscopic surgery, dialectology etc . This is one of the largest hospitals with 2400 beds under one roof. There are 26 major operation theatres and 240 ICU beds. The hospital is empanelled by many Governmental and Non-Governmental Health Insurance Schemes. JNMC is located at JNMC KLE University Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belgaum, Karnataka. Belgaum Railway Station is 5.1 km away and Belgaum Airport is around 14.1 km away from the College. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College. The Institute is well connected with roads, railways and airways.
College Summary of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka:
|Name of College||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum|
|Popular Name||JNMC Belgaum|
|Year of Establishment||1963|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India.
- Aid Status: Private
Contact Details of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka
Address: JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belgaum, Karnataka
Phone: 0831 – 247 1350 , 2473777
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: jnmc.edu/
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- JNMC Belgaum Medical College must have a look at the courses offered along with the intake and course duration.
- Total Fees: 91.44 Lakhs
- Seats: 200 Seats
|MBBS||4 ½ Years+1 Year Internship|
|MD/MS Anatomy||3 Years||04|
|MD Physiology||3 Years||04|
|MD Biochemistry||3 Years||03|
|MD Pathology||3 Years||05|
|MD Microbiology||3 Years||04|
|MD Pharmacology||3 Years||04|
|MD Community medicine||3 Years||06|
|MD Forensic medicine||3 Years||02|
|MD General Medicine||3 Years||15|
|MD Pediatrics||3 Years||05|
|MD Anesthesiology||3 Years||05|
|MD Pulmonary medicine||3 Years||03|
|MD Psychiatry||3 Years||03|
|MD Radio-diagnosis||3 Years||06|
|MS General Surgery||3 years||12|
|MD/MS Obs and Gyn.||3 years||07|
|MS Orthopedics||3 years||04|
|MD/MS Opthal.||3 years||05|
|MS ENT||3 years||05|
|MD Dermatology||3 years||03|
|Diploma in Obs & Gyn.||2 years||12|
|Dip. in Child Health||2 years||06|
|Dip. in Forensic medicine||2 years||04|
|Dip. in public Health||2 years||04|
|Dip. in Clinical Pathology||2 years||04|
|Dip. in Pathology||2 years||08|
|dip. in radiology||2 years||06|
Faculty & Staff of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka:
The college provides solid credentials of an accomplished and experienced faculty imparting quality education through a well-planned curriculum and structured courses. The college faculty has the distinction of receiving the prestigious National Awards for Eminent Medical Teacher and the Hari Om Ashram Alembic Award.
Age Criteria for Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st Year MBBS Course.
Eligibility Criteria for Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka:
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying the application form.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
Fee Structure of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka:
|SN||Quota||Name of Institution||State||2019 Fees Yearly||2020 Fees Yearly||Fees Changed||R1||R2||Mop Up||Pay Fee|
|1||MNG||Jawahar Lal Nehru Med. Col. Belagavi||karnataka||1524000||1828800||304800||467||475||482||4.5 Year|
|MBBS||Fee per annum|
|NRI Seats||47,850/- US $|
- INR 1,20,000/-
Facilities of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka:
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College offers varied infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty such as library with a collection of books and journals, Hostels, sports, convention centre, canteen etc. Other facilities like Bank, ATM, Musical Garden, Wi-Fi, etc are also available for the students and faculty.
- Library: The institution has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Hostels: The Institute has separate hostels for both boys and girls. Dining and mess facilities are also provided to the hostel students.
- Sports: JNMC provides both indoor and outdoor games facilities for the students. The institute has maintained cricket, football ground, tennis court, etc.
- Canteen: Canteen facility is available at the college premises that serves hygienic food to the students and faculty at a reasonable rate.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Convenience Store
- Alumni Associations
- Guest Room
- Banks Facilities
Scholarship by Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka:-
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic Year. College cam offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories. There are scholarships available according to the income of the student. There is State Government Scholarships Yearly and Central Government Scholarships available. College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is only under the consideration of college administration.
Cutoff of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Candidates who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Candidates who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
UG Cutoff 2020
|2020 Fees||2020 Cutoff Round 1||2019 Cutoff|
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Ranking and Reputation of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka:
|Name of Institute||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum(JNMC Belgaum)|
- It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Belgaum.
- To give out 4.1 out of 5 stars in Best Medical Colleges in Karnataka.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka:
Question1. Are hostel facilities available in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka?
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka.
Question2. How can one apply for hostel accommodation in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Beglaum Karnataka?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Belgaum Karnataka.
Question3. How to take admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Beglaum Karnataka?
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Question4. What is the cut off for taking admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Beglaum Karnataka?
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Question5. How many seats are available for UG students (MBBS) in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Beglaum Karnataka?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 200 UG students (MBBS) in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Beglaum Karnataka.
Question6. Is there any other way of taking admission in the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Beglaum Karnataka?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Question7. What is the fee of the courses offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Beglaum Karnataka?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Beglaum Karnataka offers MBBS Full Course Total Fees: 91.44 Lakhs & Hostel Fees – INR 1,20,000/-
Question8. What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Beglaum Karnataka?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Beglaum Karnataka Eligibility is Candidates applying for MBBS program must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
Question9. The Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Beglaum Karnataka is affiliated to which university?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Beglaum Karnataka Affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Question10. Where is located Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Beglaum Karnataka?
Answer: JNMC is located at JNMC KLE University Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belgaum, Karnataka.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
- NOTE: If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
- Email id – admission [email protected]