JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2021
Engineering is one of the most coveted professional courses in India. According to statistics, every year, more than 1 million students compete to secure admission into a handful of the most distinguished premier engineering institutes. India has emerged as the producer of some of the best engineering minds across the world. Some of the most powerful software developers and technologists in Silicon Valley are Indians! Graduates from premier institutions like the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs), National Institute of Technology (NITs), BITs Pilani are reported to secure better job opportunities and higher pay, compared to their counterparts.
The Govt. run premier institutes with distinguished faculties, state-of-the-art infrastructure and campus placements are instrumental in spearheading the global careers of the graduates. So, securing admission in one of these distinguished colleges is very crucial. Also, candidates have a preference of the engineering college, the branch they want to pursue etc. Which again depends on various factors like the cut-off marks, faculty, infrastructure, campus placement, curriculum etc?
But what are your chances of getting admission into a college of your choice?
How do you decide if your decision is best for you?
Well, this is where the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2021 comes to your rescue!
About JEE Advanced 2021:
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is a national-level common engineering entrance exam for admission to different engineering courses. JEE score is the main criteria for admission in Indian Institute of Technology and National Institute of technology. JEE is conducted in two sub exams – JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced. JEE Main is conducted for admission in Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT) and National Institutes of Technology (NIT). JEE Advanced is the second phase of the JEE examination and is conducted after the JEE Mains exam for admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) and Indian School of Mines (ISM) situated at Dhanbad. JEE Advanced 2021 will be organized by IIT Delhi.
JEE Advanced is conducted by the 7 different Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) for taking admissions in 24 IIT’s which are located at different cities of India. Apart from IIT’s there are other institutes which accept JEE Advance Score these are namely- Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE), Visakhapatnam, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) located at different cities like Bhopal, Kolkata, Pune, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli.
JEE Advanced 2021 Important Dates:
|Application Form releases||1st week of May|
|Last date to submit application form||May/ June|
|Last date for fee payment||3rd week of June|
|Admit card availability||4th week of June|
|JEE Advanced 2021 exam date||3rd July 2021 (Announced)|
|Response sheet to send to candidates||July 2021|
|Answer key releases||4th week of July|
|Objection receive||4th week of July|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Result||July/ August 2021|
|Registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||2nd week of August|
|AAT 2021 Exam date||2nd week of August|
|AAT 2021 Result||2nd week of August|
|Seat allotment||3rd week of August|
|Seat allotment last date||3rd week of August|
JEE Advance 2021 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of the examination||Computer-based examination|
|Medium of the examination||English and Hindi|
|Number of Papers||The exam will have two compulsory papers- Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|Total time duration||3 hours for each paper (4 hours for PwD candidates)|
|Number of sections||Both the papers will have 3 sections-|
|Marking Scheme||The exam has a concept of full, partial and zero marks.|
What is the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2021?
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2021 is a calculator or tool that helps JEE aspirants to approximately predict their scores, rank range and probable colleges, based on the difficulty level of the examination, average marks scored in each subject and the total number of seats available in IITs, NITs, and BITs. The prediction is done using the answer key of the JEE Advanced exam along with the exam pattern. Although the prediction may not be fully accurate but it gives the candidate a fair idea of the options available to them, so that they can analyze and plan the colleges or branches as predicted by the tool.
Some of the parameters that are taken into consideration by the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2021 is:
- The difficulty level of the exam.
- The number of seats available.
- The average marks a candidate scores in JEE Main exam.
- Previous year data.
- Opening and closing rank of various courses and colleges.
Benefits of Using JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2021:
Although the list is endless, a few major advantages of using the IIT- JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2021 is listed below.
- Helps the candidate predict their result based on their performance in JEE Advanced 2021, even before the official results are declared.
- Helps in estimating a picture of where the candidate stands amongst his/her competitors.
- Apart from the Govt-run colleges, the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor also suggests the names of colleges where the candidate is eligible for admission.
- The names of the top colleges are suggested to the candidate along with the predicted rank range. The suggestions for colleges are based on a candidate’s preferred location and the stream chosen.
- Saves a great deal of time and effort by helping candidates identify and target the right colleges.
- Candidates who use JEE Advanced Rank Predictor before appearing for the IIT-JEE Advanced exam can better their scores in successive attempts.
Who can use Rank Predictor of JEE Advanced 2021?
The JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2021 can be used by candidates after appearing for the JEE Advanced Entrance Exam in 2021. Candidates can also use Rank Predictor of JEE Advanced as a preparation tool for the JEE Advanced exam. The candidates can answer previous year’s papers / mock test papers and the tool predicts their All India Rankings (AIR), using the techniques of Machine Learning (ML). This allows them to improve their scores in successive attempts by working on their weakness and thus help to score better.
JEE Advanced Marks Vs Rank Predictor:
The JEE Advanced Marks Vs Rank Predictor is compiled based on the previous year’s student data and helps candidates to have an estimate of what rank to expect against certain marks. Apart from the rank list, the Predictor helps candidates predict admission possibilities by reflecting the overall marks secured by them, subject-wise aggregate marks and total positive marks. The IIT – JEE Advanced Marks Vs Rank analysis analyses the trends of marks and ranks secured earlier to prepare the data.
JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling Process:
The JEE Advanced 2021 Exam will be conducted on 03rd July, 2021. After the announcement of result the JoSAA or the Joint Seat Allocation Authority start the counseling procedure for qualified candidates in both JEE Main and JEE Advanced. After the results are declared, the JoSAA, set up by the MHRD or the Ministry of Human Resources Development, ensures that admissions to all academic programs take place through only one recognized platform. Qualifying candidates will have to register to JoSAA to participate in the counseling process. Candidates can choose the preferred courses and location. The rank secured, availability of seats and the preference of the students are taken into consideration during seat allotment. Seat allotment is done considering the ranks that candidates secure and their preference along with the availability of seats.
Some of the key factors that determine the cut off marks for JEE Advanced 2021 are
- Total candidates eligible for JEE Advanced
- Seat Availability in different IITs
- The difficulty level of Exam
- Total candidates appeared
- Last year’s cut off trends
- The overall performance of appearing candidates.
- Seat matrix of colleges.
JEE Advanced Category Rank Predictor
JEE Advanced Category Rank Predictor uses a unique method to predict your rank based on your category. It is to be noted that the cut-off marks and ranks vary depending on the category of the candidates. The various category list based on rank is Common Rank list (CRL), GEN-EWS rank list, OBC-NCL rank list, SC rank list, ST, Common-PwD rank list (CRL) , OBC-NCL-PwD rank list. SC-PwD rank list,ST-PwD rank list.
List of Participating colleges accepting JEE Advance Score:
|JEE Advanced Score Accepting Colleges||Total Fees (Approx. Fig.)|
|Indian Institute of Technology Varanasi (BHU)||INR 120000|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar||INR 105000|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bombay||INR 125700|
|Indian Institute of Technology Delhi||INR 115000|
|Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar||INR 128500|
|Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati||INR 112250|
|Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad||INR 116705|
|Indian Institute of Technology Indore||INR 128450|
|Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur||INR 125800|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur||INR 125675|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur||INR 148700|
|Indian Institute of Technology Madras||INR 114697|
|Indian Institute of Technology Mandi||INR 132750|
|Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad||INR 112600|
|Indian Institute of Technology Patna||INR 115900|
|Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee||INR 104980|
|Indian Institute of Technology Ropar||INR 113650|
|Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati||INR 109450|
|Indian Institute of Technology Chhattisgarh||INR 108000|
|Indian Institute of Technology Goa||INR 122876|
|Indian Institute of Technology Jammu||INR 124450|
|Indian Institute of Technology Karnataka||INR 114000|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai||INR 109500|
|Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad||INR 107500|
|Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad||INR 122876|
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli||INR 75000|
|Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali||INR 63000|
|Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Thiruvananthapuram||INR 64000|
|Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune||INR 63000|
|Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata||INR 65000|
|Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram||INR 74000|
|Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal||INR 70000|
|Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore||INR 17300|
|Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy Visakhapatnam||INR 75000|
How GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. can help you?
We at GLN Admission Advice, through our experience and expertise in the field of admission counseling, share our insights to help you choose the institution that is best suited for you. As one of the best admission counseling centers, we can help you determine your JEE Advanced rank. Our team comprises of IIT, NIT, BITs alumni who design customized admission counseling strategies for you. We understand that every candidate is unique and so their journey.
Why should making it to the IITs being so boring and laborious? We make your journey to the IITs a fun experience! Our reliable and accurate JEE Advanced college predictor based on ranks can help you in several ways. A few of them are:
- The unique concept of JEE Advanced Rank Predictor conceived and managed by a team of experts from IITs and NITs, can help in securing a seat in one of the 100 government colleges or in any of the top 10 private engineering colleges in India.
- GLN Admission Advice provides you with access to the best resources to help in choosing the best colleges.
- We conduct extensive research about the colleges on your behalf – Whether the college is a government, private or deemed one, what is the quality of education imparted by them, the expertise of the faculties present in the college, the placement records, the fees structure, and the presence of good laboratories and libraries etc. We ensure you have a secured future.
- At GLN Admission Advice, we give you insights about the colleges which excel in specific engineering branches and it would help you make an informed decision.
- We ensure that you get an admission into the best colleges even with low ranks.
- We practice fair and transparent admission policy, purely based on merit and availability. We do not engage in donations for seats.
- We offer end-to-end assistance during your entire admission process, based on your ranks.
- As one of the most reputed Admission Counselling agency, we ensure you get the best value or your money. Unscrupulous agencies often lure anxious parents and students by making false claims and later dupe them. In exchange for a huge amount of money, the conmen promise the best seats in the colleges, only to disappear and leave the students in the lurch. We are a registered organization, known for our fair and transparent policies.
Q.1 How rank is decided in JEE Advanced?
Ans. The calculation of JEE Advanced rank is based on marks obtained by the
Candidate in Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE (Advanced) examination.
Q.2 What is the date of examination for JEE Advance 2021?
Ans. JEE Advance 2021 examination date is announced and is going to be conducted on 3rd July, 2021.
Q.3 What is the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2021?
Ans. JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2021 is a calculator or tool that helps JEE
aspirants to approximately predict their scores, rank range and probable colleges, based on the difficulty level of the examination, average marks scored in each subject and the total number of seats available in IITs, NITs, and BITs.