The JEXPO 2020 exam is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. It is held to offer admission in the various diploma courses of engineering/technology/architecture. These diploma courses are offered by the colleges/institutes of polytechnic in the West Bengal. The JEXPO 2020 exam is a state level polytechnic exam.
Facts and Briefs JEXPO 2020:
|Application Form Release||Last week of jan or 1st week of feb|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||3rd week of april|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of may|
|JEXPO Exam Date||4th week of may|
|Result/Merit List Publish||1st week of june|
|Counselling Starts||3rd / 4th week of june|
Result JEXPO 2020
Candidates can check the JEXPO 2020 result through online mode.
The council does not send the result to any individual candidate for any means of communication. There is no provision for post-publication scrutiny or review and inspection.
The merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the examination.
The JEXPO 2020 counselling will start from 3rd week of june. It is conducted through online mode.
Candidates are called for the counselling on the basis of the merit list. In the counselling, candidates have to fill choices of colleges & courses as per their preferences.
The admission of the candidate will be cancelled if any point he/she fails to produce any of the requisite supporting documents.
JEXPO 2020 Application Form:
In this section, candidates can get details about the application form, including mode, date & other details:
- The application form is available in both online as well as offline mode
- Candidates will get the OMR application form along with the information brochure from the Institute.
- Candidates, who fill OMR application form, have to submit the application to any of the institution in the state of West Bengal
- Candidates should have the print of the filled application form for use in near future .
Eligibility Criteria in JEXPO 2020:
- Candidates must be the citizen of Indian.
Age Criteria in JEXPO 2020:
- Lower Age Limit:Candidates should not be born after the 1st of July 2004.
- Upper Age Limit:There is no upper age limit to apply for appearing in the examination
Qualification Criteria in JEXPO 2020:
- Qualifying Exam:Passed Secondary or its equivalent examination from any well recognized board.
- Subjects:Qualify the above exam with English, Physical Science/Science and Mathematics
- Minimum Marks:Must have Passed the qualifying examination with minimum of about 35% marks (no rounding up) in aggregate.
- Those Appearing Candidates for class 10th are also eligible for taking the examination.
Admit Card JEXPO 2020:
Candidates can download the e-Admit Card through online mode from the official website.
The admit card will not be sent to any candidate in offline mode. Candidates can get the admit card by entering application form number.
Exam Pattern of JEXPO 2020
- Papers:The examination will be held in two papers, i.e. Mathematics (Paper 1) and Physics & Chemistry (Paper 2).
- Mode:The examination will be in offline mode.
- Duration:The exam duration will be of total duration of two hours for each paper.
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 100 multiple choice type questions will be there.
- Total Marks:The examination will be of total 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme:For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of 25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time|
|Paper 1||Mathematics||50||2 hours|
|Total||100 Questions||2 hours|
JEXPO 2020 Syllabus:
The syllabus JEXPO 2020 is followed by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE). The syllabus is consists of class 10th Mathematics as well as Physical Science subjects. It includes all topics & chapters of class X given subjects.
Find links to other important aspects related to Polytechnic Admission 2020 here:
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
Q1. In case of any kind of doubt or problem in filling the application form what should I do?
Ans : Candidates need to contact the concerning authorities regarding the same and the contact can be set up with the help of helpline numbers.
Q2. Can the payment be done offline in any way?
Ans : No Only online mode of payment is accepted.
Q3. Is there any way for correcting the application form after submission?
Ans : There is no way of any further correction after submitting the application form.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide admission forms of all the private Colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts , please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!