ABOUT JHARKHAND NEET COUNSELLING 2020:
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB), Ranchi is the competent authority responsible for conducting JHARKHAND MBBS counseling for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in MBBS/BDS courses in medical/dental colleges of JHARKHAND. The authorities will conduct counseling for Jharkhand MBBS 2020 in offline mode starting from the first week of July 2020. JHARKHAND MBBS counseling 2020 will be conducted on the basis of scores obtained in NEET. However, the candidate can apply through online mode only. The online counseling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counseling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Table of contents:
|1.||JHARKHAND NEET UG Counselling 2020 Important Dates|
|2.||About JHARKHAND NEET UG Counselling 2020|
|3.||JHARKHAND NEET UG Counselling Process|
|4.||JHARKHAND NEET-UG Cut off 2019|
|5.||JHARKHAND NEET-UG Documents requirement|
|6.||JHARKHAND NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|7.||JHARKHAND NEET-UG 2020 list of colleges with intake capacity|
|8.||Frequently asked questions about JHARKHAND NEET-UG 2020|
Counselling Process for JHARKHAND Counselling 2020:
The counseling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not get filled even after the two rounds of counseling a mop-up round is called off to fill vacant seats in the particular medical college. The process of counseling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Application- Applicant willing to appear in counseling rounds of the admission process must follow the required steps in order to fill in the application form:
- Candidates must log in to the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) i.e. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/ and have to create a unique security key and password which they are provided after the verification of the documents.
- After that they have to continue to fill the form with personal and academic details with accuracy.
- A scanned copy of the following with the below-mentioned file size is to be uploaded
- a) Photograph & Signature file size (20Kb to 50Kb).
- b) 10th Class & 12th class Mark Sheet (100Kb to 150Kb).
- c) Nationality/ Domicile/ Residence Certificated) Class 10 & Class 12 Certificates/ Mark Sheets
- e) Regional Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- f) Category Certificate (if applicable)
- After all this, the applicants have to pay Rs. 500 for General/OBC Category and Rs.300 for the SC/ST/PWD/Women. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counseling. The counselling fee is non-refundable.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the counseling fee is paid the applicant has an option to choose the college he wants to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college as the seat allotment is based on his choice selection.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them. A list of candidates who had registered for JHARKHAND NEET 2020 is released by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The list is associated with the schedule for offline verification of the documents.
Step 4: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college, the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant.
JHARKHAND NEET UG Counselling 2020 Important Dates:
|First Round of Counselling||First week of July 2020|
|Last date of reporting to the allotted college||Second week of July 2020|
|Registration for counselling round 2||Third week of July 2020|
|Provisional merit list release||Third week of July 2020|
|Final merit list release||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Second Round of Counselling||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Last date of reporting to the allotted college||First week of August 2020|
JHARKHAND NEET-UG 2020 list of colleges with intake capacity:
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||150|
|Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Jamshedpur||100|
|Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad||50|
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, Garhwal||100|
|Awadh Dental College and Hospital, Jamshedpur||100|
|Hazaribagh Colleges of Dental Science and Hospital, Hazaribagh||100|
Seat Matrix and cut off 2019 is provided in the table:
|Government Medical College||Estb. Year||AQI Seats||Total Seats||UR||UR PH||OBC-2|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||1960||22||180||9774||592||243982||309||9778||593|
|MGM Medical College, Jamshedpur||1961||7||50||12203||583||309366||270||10149||590|
|Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad||1969||7||50||13096||580||429282||214||13101||580|
|Dumka Medical College, Dighi, Dumka||2019||15||100||Permitted from 22nd August, 2019|
|Hazaribagh Medical College, Hazaribagh||2019||15||100||Permitted from 22nd August, 2019|
|Palamu Medical College, Palamu||2019||15||100||Permitted from 22nd August, 2019|
Government Medical College:
|Government Medical College Name||Estb. Year||OBC- I||EWS||SC||ST|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||1960||13025||580||15987||571||90134||442||150424||380|
|MGM Medical College, Jamshedpur||1961||14690||575||16915||568||98670||432||167661||365|
|Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad||1969||15935||571||19330||561||103019||427||185411||350|
|Dumka Medical College, Dighi, Dumka||2019||Permitted from 22nd August 2019|
|Hazaribagh Medical College, Hazaribagh||2019||Permitted from 22nd August 2019|
|Palamu Medical College, Palamu||2019||Permitted from 22nd August 2019|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)- JHARKHAND MBBS NEET Counseling
Q.1 Name the body that conducts the JHARKHAND UG NEET Counseling?
Ans. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB), Ranchi is the competent authority responsible for conducting JHARKHAND MBBS counseling for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in MBBS/BDS courses in medical/dental colleges of JHARKHAND.
Q.2 What are the eligibility criteria for taking the JHARKHAND NEET exam?
Ans. JHARKHAND NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be 17 years old as on December 31, 2020, while the upper age limit for general category candidates should be 25 years. There will be a relaxation of 5 years for reserved category candidates i.e. SC/ST.
- It is compulsory for candidates to have a domicile of the state for admission to JHARKHAND NEET-UG 2020. If an applicant has completed their Class 10th and 12th from the schools located in the state, they do not have to provide their domicile certificate.
- In case any candidate has passed either Class 10th or 12th outside the state, then they have to submit the general domicile certificate.
- Candidates have to complete their Class 12th with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects. While reserved category candidates have to qualify Class 12 with 40% and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) has to secure at least 45%
- Qualifying percentile should be secured to pass the national level offline entrance test.
Q.3 How many Rounds will be conducted in JHARKHAND UG NEET Counseling?
Ans. There will be 3 rounds including one mop-up round in JHARKHAND UG NEET Counseling.
Q.4 What is the date of filling up of JHARKHAND UG NEET Counseling?
Ans. The tentative date of the JHARKHAND UG NEET 2020 Counseling application will begin in the first week of July 2020.
Q.5 What is the counseling fee for JHARKHAND UG NEET 2020
Ans. 500 for General/OBC Category and Rs.300 for the SC/ST/PWD/Women.
Q.6 What are the documents required for JHARKHAND NEET COUNSELLING?
Ans. JHARKHAND NEET UG Counselling Documents requirement
The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- JHARKHAND Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Registration deposit.
- JHARKHAND MBBS Application Form
Q7. How will the authorities allot the seat to the candidates?
Ans: The seat allotment will be done based on their preference, availability of seats, marks secured in the entrance exam, and reservation criteria.