Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki
About the Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences:
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki is a newly established Medical College which is commonly known as MIMS Barabanki Located in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences is a 736 bedded hospital, It is a well-equipped, multispecialty hospital having all the modern facilities in this area, fulfilling the needs of the population around the city of Lucknow.
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki help the students to pursue their dreams of being a doctor with the help of the wings of opportunities provided by the Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences, which is one of the leading institutes in this particular field.
Established in the year of 2012, The Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences which is organized by a private organization raised to the top of the mount in terms of the quality of education in the medical field at a very small span of time.
The aim is to keep the graph high in the upcoming time by getting upgraded with technology as well as researches done in the field of medical science.
Contact Information of Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences,
Faizabad Road, Gadia, Barabanki.
PIN code 225001 (UP) India
Email ID: [email protected],
Mobile: For MBBS Admission – +91-8935002639
Facts in Brief About Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences:
|Name of the Institute||Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki|
|Popular Name||MIMS Barabanki|
|Location||Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Type of Institution||Private|
|Affiliated to||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Faizabad|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, B.Sc, ANM, GNM|
|Hostel Facilities||Available for both male and female|
Courses Offered at Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki
An MBBS degree is an undergraduate course for candidates who aspire to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), is a professional degree in medical science. A person holding the MBBS degree becomes a certified medical practitioner. The duration of the MBBS course is five years and six months including one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centers, as well as health camps organized by non-profit organizations (NGOs).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||150||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|B.Sc Nursing||–||4 Years|
|GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery )||–||3.5 Years|
|ANM (Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery)||–||2 Years|
Faculty & Staff of Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences:
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki has a good number of well experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to support and encourage self-learning to the students
- For Admission in UG courses, Candidates should apply only through UP NEET.
Criteria for Age
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year’s desired Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well-recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech.
Fee Structure of Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki :
|Particulars||Fees (Per Annum)|
|Lib.+ Med.+ Stu. Welfare and event fee||1,70,000/-|
|Security deposit (Refundable)||4,00,000/-|
|Registration fee (one time)||1,00,000/-|
|Total fee||20,37,000/- For 1st Year|
About the campus of MIMS Barabanki
All the basic and general amenities like a general store, cafeterias, barbershop, laundry facilities, bank and ATM, telephone kiosk etc are within the campus for the students as well as the faculty.
The hospital building has all the modern equipment and it has all the specialties as well.
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences has all types of modern as well as the basic amenities required for the treatment of the patients and the hospital acts as an excellent support for departments and ultra-modern laboratories. The classrooms in various departments are open , well ventilated and well maintained.
The institute has excellent mess facilities which provide a variety of cuisines, of excellent quality prepared in hygienic conditions for students and the staff. Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences also have additional canteens and cafeterias to provide a good variety of snacks as well as meals round the clock.
Scholarship at Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates have to score minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to be eligible for further process of admission
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC need to score at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ as well as state counseling process.
- Candidates belonging to UR category need to score at least 50thpercentile
MBBS CUT OFF
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki.
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in the Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki.
Q3 How to take admission in the Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki?
Ans 3 The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in the Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki.
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
UP NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT UP NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named DGMET i.e. Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, postgraduate, and super-specialty courses in India. The online counseling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counseling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for UP Counselling 2020: The counseling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counseling a mop-up round is called off to fill a vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counseling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counseling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.upneet.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counseling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counseling would not be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant has an option to choose the college he wants to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant has to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favor of ‘Director General of Medical Education and Training. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 30, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 20, 000
For Both Government and Private Medical College- Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counseling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college, the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counseling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Uttar Pradesh MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a UP NEET rank based admission counselling center which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified for NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid, etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state-wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS, and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except for the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify for NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our inquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our inquiry form.