Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra
Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra is one of the best Private Medical Colleges, it is Popularly known as Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra, situated at Haryana. The Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra was started in the Year 2015. Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra is affiliated with the Pandit B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra
Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra based at NH-1, Vill. Mohri, Tehsil Sahabad, District Kurukshetra, Haryana whose population and that of neighboring districts are hard pressed for good Medical and Health Care. Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra with annual intake of 150 students in Bhachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Course and MD / MS Post Graduate courses in various Para-Medical specialties courses recognized by Medical Council of India / Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra also offering BDS course with 100 annual intake, B.Sc. Nursing with 60 annual intake, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with 60 annual intake and GNM with 100 annual intake under approval of Indian Nursing Council. Bachelor in Physiotherapy with 60 annual intake M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry with annual intake of 18 seats each and B. Pharmacy with annual intake of 60 seats and other Paramedical and Biomedical Programs in Diploma, Degree and Masters Degree level with annual intake of 300 students. ADESH MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL is located in Village – Mohri of Tehsil – Shahabad 10 kilometers from Ambala Railway Station and in a closed proximity of Ambala City and Ambala Cantonment. Efforts are made to attract patients from far and wide including from neighboring countries as a consequence of which medical tourism will be promoted in the State. Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra has acquired land measuring 29 Acres 04 Kanal 07 Marla single contiguous plot on the National Highway – 1 lying on the outskirts of Ambala City. The up-gradation program for the Hospital will be taken up as per the time bound program of Medical Council of India regulations. Further construction is in progress with schedule of completion as per Time Bound program prescribed by the Medical Council of India. The College Equipment Program has also been drawn up as per the Medical Council of India guidelines as a time bound program.
College Summary of Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra:
|Name of College
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra|
|Affiliated||Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak|
|Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Medical Colleges in Haryana|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement of Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra:
Affiliated with:- Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid Status:- Private College
Genders Accepted: Co-Ed
Established. Year: 2015
Campus Size: 29 Acres
Total Faculty: 110
Intake Student annually: 150
Contact Details of Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra:
Address: Vill. Mohri, Tehsil. Shahbad District Kurukshetra,
Pin 136135, (Haryana)
Tel No: 01744-332000, 332001, 332002
ADESH HOSPITAL : Adesh Hospital 300-bedded hospital having all specialties & some super-specialties. This hospital is the only of its kind in the region and offers integrated services in multiple specialties with facilities like advanced trauma centre, ICU, ICCU. The first and well equipped super-specialty oncology hospital catering to the population not only of Punjab but also northern India.
HOSTELS of Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra:
The College has separated Boys Hostel and Girls Hostel in its campus. There is accommodate 60 boys in 30 rooms in the Boys Hostel and 60 girls in 30 rooms in the Girls Hostel.
Facilities of Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra:
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- A/c Classrooms
- Computer lab
Courses Offered by Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra:
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
Departments of Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra:
Casualty Medical Officer and Doctors are available 24 hrs on all days. Duty Doctors are available round the clock in all. specialties.
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
Age Criteria of Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS Course.
Eligibility of Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra:
- Candidates applying for MBBS program must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) / Biotechnology & English.
- Candidates must have obtain minimum 50% in 12th with 50% marks separately in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotech.
- Admission to MBBS, Candidate must have 60% marks in 10+2 with minimum of 50% marks individually in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology.
|Course Name||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MBBS||Candidate must be 12th from a recognized Board with minimum 50%||Selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in NEET UG|
Key Points –
- 10% marks relaxation is given to candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- The form of NEET UG examination is available online.
- The candidate has to carry his/her NEET UG admit/result card while coming for the admission.
- 30% of seats in the MBBS course are reserved for candidates of Haryana.
MBBS Course Fee – Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra:
The table below for MBBS course fee for Government Quota, Management Quota and NRI Quota Seats in Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra, Haryana.
|Year||All India/State Quota Fees (Per Annum)||Management Quota Fees (Per Annum)||NRI Quota Fees (Full course)|
NOTE:- Fees structure is subject to change.
Scholarship by Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College can offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate.
- College Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can ask for fee concession.
- Scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Cutoff of Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Candidates who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks at least 40% to be considered for AIQ and State quota.
- Candidates who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50%.
UG Cutoff 2019
Ranking And Reputation:
|Name of Institute||Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra|
- 3.5 out of 5 stars the Best MBBS college in Haryana.
Frequently Asked Questions of Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra:
Q1. Are hostel facilities available?
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra.
Q2. How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra.
Q3. How to take admission in Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra?
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4. What is the cut off for taking admission?
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5. How many seats are available for UG students?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra .
Q6. Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Q7. What is the fee of the courses offered by the Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra, Haryana?
Answer: Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra offers MBBS course fees.
MBBS Course Fees
|Course||Fees per annum|
|NRI Quota(Full Course)||1,10,000 USD|
Q8. What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra?
Answer: Eligibility – Candidates applying for MBBS program must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology &English.
Q9 The Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra?
is affiliated to which university?
Answer: Affiliated by Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak .
Q10 Where is Adesh Medical College and Hospital,Kurukshetra located?
Answer: Location – NH-1, Vill. Mohri, Tehsil Sahabad, District Kurukshetra, Haryana .
HARYANA NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT HARYANA NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DMER i.e. Director of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh under Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for HARYANA NEET 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.uhsugadmissions.in . The candidates are also advised to visit the www.uhsr.ac.in on regular basis for any admission update. The applicants have to pay Rs. 4000 as the application fee for unreserved category and Rs. 1000 for SC/ST/BC/EWS category in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak’. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 10, 000 for Unreserved and Rs. 5, 000 for SC/ST/OBC category applicants.
For Private Medical College- Rs. 1, 00, 000 for all categories.
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Haryana MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at: