Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad
Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad located in Faridabad, Haryana. The University was established in the Year 2014 by Al-Falah Charitable Trust through The Haryana Private Universities 2014. The University is spread over 62 acres of lush greenery, Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad offers a wide range of program in disciplines like Engineering, Education, Commerce, Management, Medical, Science etc. Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad Letter of Permission 2019-2020 First Batch 150 seats. Renewal of Permission for Second Batch Academic year 2020-2021 Second Batch 150 seats through MCI.
Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad
The Medical Council of India (MCI) has given its approval to the Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad to begin UG course an intake of 150 MBBS seats. The Medical College is a part of Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad, one of the private universities running in the region. The college is located just 22 km away from Badarpur Delhi Border. Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad is an managed by Al-Falah Charitable Trust and is spread over 62 acres of lush green campus situated in the region of NCR. Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad Location – It is located on Ballabgarh -Sohna Highway at Dhauj, Faridabad, Haryana. It is about a distance of 24 kms. from Delhi. Establishment of Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad is a good opportunity for those who wish to pursue MBBS Course in Faridabad. The Medical College has starting of UG course for the Year 2019-20.
Summary of Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad:
|Type of University||Private|
|Campus Area||60 Acres|
|Facilities||Computer Lab, Hostel, Library, Transport|
College Summary of Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad:
|Name of College
|Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad|
|Al-Falah Medical College Faridabad|
|Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Medical Colleges in Haryana|
Contact Details of Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad:
Address: Dhauj, Faridabad, Haryana (India) – 121004
E-mail : [email protected]
Facilities of Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad:
- Hostels – Separate Hostel Facilities for boys and girls is provided by the University. The Boy’s Hostel is within the campus but the hostel for girls is situated outside the campus. Both hostels have all modern amenities and facilities. The students, warden and staff of the Girl’s Hostel are provided bus service from the hostel to the college to ensure convenience, security and safety. Hostel accommodation is provided to the students on the basis of both need and availability.
- Transport Facility – The university provides transport facility with a fleet of luxury buses at competitive rates. The Transport department provides punctual service, besides ensuring safety and security to the students. The buses run from all parts of Delhi, Faridabad, Ballabhgarh and Palwal. Regular State transport is also available.
- Central Library :- Library was started in 2017 with a collection of more than 3518 books, 265 DVDs, national and international journals. Now Our Collection is more Than 4420 Books. The collection is fully computerized and is arranged systematically covering all the major areas of medical sciences.
- Blood Bank On the basis of growing blood Transfusion needs of patient’s viz. delivery patient, caesarean section cases and major operation cases, we have established a blood bank in our hospital with all modern facilities and equipments required for the purpose.
- Residential Quarters –Well-furnished residential Quarters are provided for Doctors, Nurses, Technicians, Clerks & others emergency staff. Hostel is provided for Nursing Staff. There are 24 flats of One BHK, 16 flats of Two BHK and 8 flats of 3 BHK.
COURSES OFFERED BY Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad: MBBS
|Name of the course||MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)|
Sanctioned Intake for MBBS Course : – 150
M.B.B.S. – I YEAR
M.B.B.S. – II YEAR
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
M.B.B.S. – III YEAR
- Community Medicine
M.B.B.S. – IV YEAR
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad expanded as 378 bedded super specialty hospital in 2014. The hospital is situated in 72 acres campus of Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad. The hospital is catering to students, staff and local population. Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad is providing 24×7 emergency services. Critical care ambulance is always available for shifting patients to hospitals in NCR region in case of an emergency. The hospital is well equipped with latest technological infrastructure providing diagnostic, preventive and curative services, laboratories, well stocked pharmacy, digital X-ray and ultrasound facilities etc. All the doctors are well qualified and experienced supported by nursing and paramedical staff who are well trained and hard working. MBBS qualified resident Medical officers are also available at Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad.
DEPARTMENTS OF MEDICAL COLLEGE:
Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad is well equipped with fully computerized registration counters and hospital staff members to provide information regarding directions and services. The various departments that may be accessed through the front office are:
- Department of General Medicine
- Department of General Surgery
- Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Department of Pediatrics
- B. & Respiratory department
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Orthopedics
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of ENT/Ear, Nose & Throat
- Department of Anesthesia
- Department of Radiology
- Department of Dentistry
SPECIALTY WISE BED DISTRIBUTION OF VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS OF THE HOSPITAL:
|DEPARTMENT||NUMBER OF WARDS||NUMBER OF BEDS|
|TB & Chest||1||8|
|Skin & STD||1||8|
|Causality Ward||10 Beds|
|Recovery Beds||13 Beds|
|Labor Room||04 Beds|
|Grand Total||78 Beds|
FEE STRUCTURE OF Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad:
For Indian Resident Student to be Admitted in the Session 2019- 2020
|Academic Year||Fee in INR (In Lacs)||Development INR (In Lacs)||Total Fee|
- Hostel Fees for the Session 2019-2020 including mess charges but excluding electricity charges Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum. Hostel Fees will be increased 8% per annum for subsequent year.
For Non-Resident Indian Student to be Admitted in the session 2019-2020:
|Academic Year||Fee in U S Dollar||Development U S Dollar||Total|
- Hostel Fees for the Session 2019-2020 including mess charges but excluding electricity charges. U S Dollar 2150per annum. Hostel Fees will be increased 8% per annum for subsequent year.
Age Criteria of Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS Course.
Eligibility of Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad:
- The Admission Seeker should have qualified the 12th or equivalent exam.
- Subjects must be Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern.
|Course Name||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MBBS||Candidate must be 12th from a recognized Board with minimum 50%||Selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in NEET UG|
Key Points –
- 10% marks relaxation is given to candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- The form of NEET UG examination is available online.
- The candidate has to carry his/her NEET UG admit/result card while coming for the admission.
- 30% of seats in the MBBS course are reserved for candidates of Haryana.
Scholarship by Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College can offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate.
- College Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can ask for fee concession.
- Scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Cutoff of Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Candidates who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks at least 40% to be considered for AIQ and State quota.
- Candidates who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50%.
UG Cutoff 2019
Ranking And Reputation of Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad:
|Name of Institute||Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad|
- 3.5 out of 5 stars the Best MBBS college in Haryana.
Frequently Asked Questions of Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad:
Q1. Are hostel facilities available?
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad.
Q2. How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad.
Q3. How to take admission in Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad?
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4. What is the cut off for taking admission?
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5. How many seats are available for UG students?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad.
Q6. Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Q7. What is the fee of the courses offered by the Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad?
Answer: Al-Falah Medical College, Faridabad offers MBBS course fees.
MBBS Course Fees
|Course||Fees per annum|
|NRI Quota(Full Course)||1,10,000 USD|
Q8. What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad?
Answer: Eligibility – Candidates applying for MBBS program must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology &English.
Q9 The Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad is affiliated to which university?
Answer: Affiliated by University of Health Sciences, Rohtak .
Q10 Where is Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre,Faridabad?
Answer: Location – Ballabgarh -Sohna Highway at Dhauj, Faridabad, Haryana .
HARYANA NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT HARYANA NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DMER i.e. Director of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh under Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for HARYANA NEET 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.uhsugadmissions.in . The candidates are also advised to visit the www.uhsr.ac.in on regular basis for any admission update. The applicants have to pay Rs. 4000 as the application fee for unreserved category and Rs. 1000 for SC/ST/BC/EWS category in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak’. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 10, 000 for Unreserved and Rs. 5, 000 for SC/ST/OBC category applicants.
For Private Medical College- Rs. 1, 00, 000 for all categories.
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Haryana MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
NOTE:If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – admission [email protected]