American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas
American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas is a Medical College & Institute in Rajasthan. American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas had been established in 2016 and the therefore the Institute is also affiliated by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. However, Medicine MBBS is approved by MCI (Medical Council of India)
American International Institute of Medical Sciences, Udaipur was established by associate incorporated company American International Health Management Limited (AIHML), on 27th June 1997, under company act 1956.
American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas:
|AIIMS Udaipur is affiliated with RUHS (Rajasthan University of Health Sciences), Jaipur. The American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas college’s campus includes a spread over twenty one acres of land with all necessary facilities and infrastructure lay down by MCI (Medical Council of India).
American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas aim is to organize students to be world leaders in all aspects of health care. They need to create not solely ‘good doctors’ but also ‘successful leaders’ imbued with a lifelong desire for knowledge and service. In addition our students grow academically, professionally and socially. Their desire is to train doctors who will be successful as medical teachers, clinical entrepreneur.
Professors, staff, department and faculty of American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas represents some of the finest to found in any medical college and they have pride themselves on their dedication and devotion to teaching as well as their preeminence within their fields. The balanced student-faculty ratio allows for personalized discussions and interaction between students and teachers. Their plan is to develop their students to be effective public speaker, build compassion and acquire leadership capabilities, learn business administration and know something about useful research. They also believe in endorsing brilliance in every area of its teaching, maintaining and developing its position as world-class institute to all communities through the skill of its medical graduates.
ABOUT THE CAMPUS
The Campus of Medical College is spread in 21 acres of land. American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas fulfill land requirement in all aspect required as per norms laid down by MCI.
Facts in brief about American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas
|Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
MBBS/MEDICAL COLLEGES IN RAJASTHAN
|Address||Near Transport Nagar Bedwas
Udaipur, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Support to the students from American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas:
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
Facilities at American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas:
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood Bank Regional
- ICUs Super Specialty Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Community Health Centre
Aspirants should be at the age of 17 years at the time of admission (minimum) or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of their admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- High School Senior Secondary exam or (10+2) by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- The aspirant should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
Fee Structure of American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas:
|Courses||Govt. Quota (male)||Govt. Quota (Female) SC/ST||Management Fee||NRI Fee|
Hostel Fee Of American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas:
|Double Seated Room (Twin Sharing)||1,60,000/-|
|Single Seated Room||3,00,000/-|
Scholarship at American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Aspirants may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Depending upon the college administration, students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Deserving students also rewarded by “Merit cum means based scholarships”.
- National Scholarships and Merit for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Departments of American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas:
- Administration Department
- Anatomy Department
- Physiology Department
- Pathology Department
- Microbiology Department
- Forensic Medicine Department
- Community Medicine Department
- General Medicine Department
- Paediatrics Department
- Biochemistry Department
- Pharmacology Department
For Admission in UG, courses Candidate have to apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected):
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Neet 2019 state Quota:
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas?
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas?
Q3 How to take admission in American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas?
Ans 3 The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in American International Institute of Medical Sciences,Bedwas?
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
RAJASTHAN NEET UG COUNSELLING PROCESS 2020:
ABOUT RAJASTHAN NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and The Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College (Sawai Man Singh Medical College), Jaipur is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Application- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must follow the required steps in order to fill in the application form:
- Create a SSO Id and Password by visiting the official website i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in by entering their correct information.
- After that they have to continue to fill the form with personal and academic details with accuracy.
- Scanned copy of the following with the below mentioned file size is to be uploaded
- Photograph & Signature file size (20Kb to 50Kb).
- 10th Class & 12th class Mark Sheet (100Kb to 150Kb).
- After all this the applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 for General Category (Rs. 1200 for the SC/ST and the students who have the Domicile of Rajasthan state) as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling. The registration fee is non refundable.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college as the seat allotment is based on his choice selection.
Step 3: Deposition of Registration Fee- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the Registration money. The Registration deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 10, 000
For Both Government & Private Medical College- Rs. 1, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Rajasthan Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Registration deposit.
- Rajasthan MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a Rajasthan NEET Rank Based Admission Counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.
If you found any wrong information or wrongly represented facts , please inform us at :