Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand
Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand also referred as AIMS&RC was established within the Rajsamand district with the vision and mission of providing excellence in the field of Medical education. It was the first ever Medical College in Rajsamand. It is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Science with the capacity of one hundred fifty MBBS seats annually. Institute has splendid infrastructure, friendly surroundings and highly qualified practised teaching faculties from prestigious institutes of India.
Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand
AIMS has experienced and highly qualified staff, well-equipped library, laboratories, modern teaching aids and also the hospital with the large patient flow. Thus giving exposure to the students to numerous Medical and surgical conditions are some highlights of the college. Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand strive to supply the most effective of healthcare services to the society. Further, up skill students to develop into highly trained, knowledgeable, research-oriented and competent medical personalities and doctors. Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand is a pioneer in introducing “Problem Based Learning” in all the medical subjects in Rajsamand district of Rajasthan.
In fact, the Society achieved the task of building Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand as a “Centre of excellence in Medicine” under the Guidance and Leadership of “Mr. Narayan Singh Rao”.
Ananta Charitable Educational Society (ACES in short) was established in the year 2015 with the mission ‘Empower the youth to decide on and to form informed decision, supported learning to carve contribute to community and their destiny’. Society proposed to establish Medical and Nursing institutes to meet these rising aspirations of the youth.
COLLEGE DETAILS of Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand:
|Popular name||AIMS& RC|
|Affiliated By||Rajasthan University of Health Science|
Ananta Hospital :
Ananta hospital was established with the aim of providing all tertiary care facilities to the rural and urban civilians of Rajsamand and close districts. It’s well equipped multi-specialty hospital with total 650 beds. Hospital provides all the essential facilities of tertiary care centre and also has super-specialty services such as Oncology, Neurosurgery, Plastic surgery, Cardiology, Urology and Nephrology.
Courses Offered at Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand:
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur
MBBS course has the length of 5 years and 6 months, which embody 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. The courses offered by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur and approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Eligibility Criteria of Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand
The candidate shall complete the age of seventeen years on or before 31st Dec. of the year of admission. Aspirant should have passed 10+2 in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology & English and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. In respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together be 40% instead of 50%.
Contact Details of Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand
Address: National highway-8,Village Kaliwas
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Courses||Govt. Quota (male)||Govt. Quota (Female) SC/ST||Management Fee||Fee|
Courses @ Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand:
B.Sc. in M.I.T (Bachelor of Sciences in Medical Imaging Technology)
Scholarship at Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand
Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand (AIMSCR), Nathdwara, Rajasthan runs courses in Medical Stream.
- M.L.T.(Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician)
- Sc. (C.P.) (Bachelor in Cardiac Perfusion)
- optom. (Bachelor in optometry)
- O.T(Bachelor of occupational Therapy)
- M.R.S.(Bachelor of Medical Record Sciences)
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections could elicit fee concession.
- Merit-cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Benefits & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The quantity of scholarship to be given or the choice of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Hostel Fee at Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand:
|Double Seated Room (Twin Sharing)||1,60,000/-|
|Single Seated Room||3,00,000/-|
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- A/c Classrooms
- Computer lab
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- T.B & Chest
- Skin & V.D
- General Surgery
- OBST & GYNC
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected):
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- 40th percentile is required for candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- 50th percentile is necessary for aspirants who belong to UR category.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand.
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand
Q3 How to take admission in Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand?
Ans 3 The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Rajsamand.
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
RAJASTHAN NEET UG COUNSELLING PROCESS 2020:
ABOUT RAJASTHAN NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and The Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College (Sawai Man Singh Medical College), Jaipur is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Application- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must follow the required steps in order to fill in the application form:
- Create a SSO Id and Password by visiting the official website i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in by entering their correct information.
- After that they have to continue to fill the form with personal and academic details with accuracy.
- Scanned copy of the following with the below mentioned file size is to be uploaded
- Photograph & Signature file size (20Kb to 50Kb).
- 10th Class & 12th class Mark Sheet (100Kb to 150Kb).
- After all this the applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 for General Category (Rs. 1200 for the SC/ST and the students who have the Domicile of Rajasthan state) as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling. The registration fee is non refundable.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college as the seat allotment is based on his choice selection.
Step 3: Deposition of Registration Fee- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the Registration money. The Registration deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 10, 000
For Both Government & Private Medical College- Rs. 1, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Rajasthan Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Registration deposit.
- Rajasthan MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a Rajasthan NEET Rank Based Admission Counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.
If you found any wrong information or wrongly represented facts , please inform us at :
Email Id : email@example.com