ABOUT ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET COUNSELLING 2020:
Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Itanagar is the competent authority responsible for conducting ARUNACHAL PRADESH MBBS counseling for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in MBBS/BDS courses in medical/dental colleges of ARUNACHAL PRADESH. The authorities will conduct counseling for ARUNACHAL PRADESH MBBS 2020 in offline mode starting from the 1st week of July 2020. ARUNACHAL PRADESH MBBS counseling 2020 will be conducted on the basis of scores obtained in NEET. However, the candidate can apply through online mode only. The online counseling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counseling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Table of contents:
|1.||ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET UG Counselling 2020 Important Dates|
|2.||About ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET UG Counselling 2020|
|3.||ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET UG Counselling Process|
|4.||ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET-UG Cut off 2019|
|5.||ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET-UG Documents requirement|
|6.||ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|7.||Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Reservation Policy 2020|
|8.||ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET-UG 2020 list of colleges with intake capacity|
|9.||Frequently asked questions about ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET-UG 2020|
Counselling Process for ARUNACHAL PRADESH Counselling 2020:
The counseling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counseling a mop-up round is called off to fill a vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counseling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Application- Applicant willing to appear in counseling rounds of the admission process must follow the required steps in order to fill in the application form:
- Candidates must log in to the official website of the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Itanagar i.e. www.apdhte.nic.in have to download the application form for Arunachal Pradesh NEET counseling form 2020. Students must file the form online and take a print out of that and courier it to the selection committee along with the documents prescribed in the form. The address to which it had to courier to the following address:-
The Director of Medical
Naharlagun, Govt. of
- After all this, the applicants have to pay a registration fee
The registration fee can be submitted online or by Demand Draft in favor of ‘The Director of Medical Education T&R, Naharlagun, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh 791110. The candidate once appears for the 1st round of counseling would not be eligible for the 2nd round of counseling. The counseling fee is non-refundable.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the counseling fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he wants to take admission in, in order to lock in he/she have to log in to the website and choose the option that will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college as the seat allotment is based on his choice selection.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them. A list of candidates who had registered for ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET 2020 is released by the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Itanagar on their official website. The list is associated with the schedule for offline verification of the documents.
Step 4: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college, the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant.
ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET UG Counselling 2020 Important Dates:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Publication of NEET-UG 2020 state merit list||1st week of July, 2020|
|Application form availability||1st week of July, 2020|
|Round 1 counseling||3rd week of July 2020|
|Round 2 counseling||4th week of July 2020|
|Mop up round||4th week of July 2020|
|Beginning of classes||1st week of August 2020|
|Admission process ends||3rd week of August 2020|
Arunachal Government Medical College seat List:
|S.NO.||Government Medical College Name||Est Year||AIQ Seat||Total Seat|
|1||Tomo Riba Institute of Health & Medical Sciences Naharlagun||2018||7||50|
ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET-UG 2020 list of colleges with intake capacity (Medical & Dental Colleges):
|Course||Name of the College||Intake Capacity|
|MBBS||Tomo Riba Institute of Health and Medical Science (TRIHMS), Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh||40|
|Agartala Government Medical College||2|
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Reservation Policy 2020
|15% All India Quota||8|
ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET-UG 2020 FEES:
|Name of the College||Estb. Year||AIQ Seat||Total Seat||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||AIR||Marks|
|Tomo Riba Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Naharlagun||2018||07||50||43000||4500||159925||371|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)- ARUNACHAL PRADESH MBBS NEET Counseling:
Q.1 Name the body that conducts the ARUNACHAL PRADESH UG NEET Counseling?
Ans. Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Itanagar is the competent authority responsible for conducting ARUNACHAL PRADESH MBBS counseling for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in MBBS/BDS courses in medical/dental colleges of ARUNACHAL PRADESH.
Q.2 What are the eligibility criteria for taking the ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET exam?
Ans. ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be 17 years old as of December 31, 2020, while the upper age limit for general category candidates should be 25 years. There will be a relaxation of 5 years for reserved category candidates i.e. SC/ST.
- It is compulsory for candidates to have a domicile of the state for admission to ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET-UG 2020. If an applicant has completed their Class 10th and 12th from the schools located in the state, they do not have to provide their domicile certificate.
- In case any candidate has passed either Class 10th or 12th outside the state, then they have to submit the general domicile certificate.
- Candidates have to complete their Class 12th with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English subjects. While reserved category candidates have to qualify Class 12 with 40% and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) has to secure at least 45%
- Qualifying percentile should be secured to pass the national level offline entrance test.
Q.3 How many Rounds will be conducted in ARUNACHAL PRADESH UG NEET Counseling?
Ans. There will be 3 rounds including one mop-up round in ARUNACHAL PRADESH UG NEET Counseling.
Q.4 What is the date of filling up of ARUNACHAL PRADESH UG NEET Counseling?
Ans. The tentative date of ARUNACHAL PRADESH UG NEET 2020 Counseling application will begin in the 1st week of July 2020.
Q.5 Is there any NRI reservations in Arunachal Pradesh MBBS colleges?
Ans Yes, there is an NRI reservation in Arunachal Pradesh MBBS colleges.
Q.6 What are the documents required for ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET COUNSELLING?
Ans. ARUNACHAL PRADESH NEET UG Counselling Documents requirement
The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counseling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- ARUNACHAL PRADESH Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Registration deposit.
- ARUNACHAL PRADESH MBBS Application Form
Q7. How will the authorities allot the seat to the candidates?
Ans: The seat allotment will be done based on their preference, availability of seats, marks secured in the entrance exam, and reservation criteria.