Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum
Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum is a new Medical College which was founded in the Year 2005, is also famous as BIMS Belagavi, located at Karnataka.The College affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) & approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi. The Institute is Government Medical College of Karnataka. Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum is situated in Belgaum in Karnataka state of India. Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum is spread over 25 Acres. Campus facilities such as ATM, Canteen, Computer Lab, Cultural zone, Planning lab, Library, Medical Facilities, Class Room, Sports, Grounds are also there. Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum started in 2005, 25 Acers of land, in the premises of District Hospital at Belgaum. The Institute located on, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Road, Belgaum Karnataka India. Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum vision is to evolve, organize and supervise, programs, to detect health problems, educate the public, regarding the control of various diseases which are prevalent in the country. And to support, organize and encourage, clinical and basic research program, relating to the diagnosis and treatment of human ailments. It also has an airport which is located 10 kilometres east of Belgaum, the airport is also known as the Sambra Airport. It is located at just 3.5 km from the Belgaum Railway Station.
Belagavi Hospitals is a HITECH multi-specialty hospital, resting on a very strong foundation of academics as well as charity and offers comprehensive medical care from the primary level to the tertiary level. 21-bedded Intensive Care Unit with a specialized section that provides comprehensive and continuous cares for persons in Round-the-clock. Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum has a well equipped diagnostic centre with fully air-conditioned and performs diagnostic tests per day is approximately 8000. Also, the centre has a big blood collection centre, separate processing areas for Clinical Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Microbiology centers.
College Summary of Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum:
|Name of College |
|Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum|
|Popular Name |
|BIMS Belgaum, BIMS Belagavi|
|Institute Type |
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Courses offered |
|MBBS and MD|
|Hostel Facilities |
|Yes (Male & Female)|
|College Rating |
|Official Website |
|Medical College in Karnataka|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement:
Affiliated To:- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India
Aid Status:- Government
Contact Details of Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum:
Address: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Road,
Belagavi – 590 001
Phone: 0831 2403126
Fax: 0831 2420173
Course Offered by Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum:
Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum offers quality Medical Programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and best infrastructure. The College is famous for its Under Graduate & Post Graduate medical Courses.
Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum: UG Course
|MBBS||100||4.6+ 1 year Internship|
Eligibility Criteria for Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum:
Candidates Should 17 years of age or above as on 31-Dec of the admission Year. The maximum age limit is 25 Years. All Higher Secondary School Students with 12th in Science stream including Biology or Biotechnology along with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible. Admission to Belgaum Medical College Belgaum Karnataka is done through All India Medical Counseling as All India Quota 15 % of MBBS seats and remaining through Karnataka State medical counseling as State Quota 85% conducted by State medical authorities.
Fee Structure of Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum:
|Particulars||MBBS||MBBS I||MBBS I/II||MBBS II/III||MBBS III/I||MBBS III/II|
|Tuition fees |
|Caution Money Dep.||1000/-|
|Uni. Regs. fees||2500/-||1000/-||200/-||100/-||200/-||200/-|
|Uni. sports fees||150/-||900/-|
|For SC/ST |
|Kannada Sangh Fees||150/-|
Amount to be paid at the time of Admission: 61,530/-
Hostel Fee: 730/- Per Month
Infrastructure of Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum:
Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum entire campus is spread over 25 Acres and the college building area covers 12,712sq ft. The Institute situated on, Dr B. R. Ambedkar Road, Belgaum. Other facilities such as ATM, Canteen, Computer Lab, Cultural zone, Planning lab, Library, Medical Facilities, Convenient Class Rooms, Sports, Grounds are also there.
Library of Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum:
Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum Library is to serve the varied needs of its many readers efficiently. The Library makes accessible to the staff, and medical students, a broad collection of medical literature, including Books, Journals both National and International, Reference Sources and Pamphlets.
Faculty of Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum:
The organization having nearly 250+ Teaching faculties, more than 100 Non-Teaching Faculties and around 300 supporting staff for both in the provision of medical education, research, and patient care. Moreover, many of its graduates and postgraduates from this medical college are contributing to the advancement of medical research at national and international level.
Hostel of Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum:
BIMS College have separate hostels are there for boys and girls. 2 guys in a room which is well and furnished with attached bathroom. There are sufficient rooms for students and its cost is 9000 P.
There is an internship in this college for one year. It includes almost all the departments. It is based on rotation. We get a stipend of 15000 a month.
Departments of Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum:
Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum have Anatomy, Anesthesia, Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine, ENT, General Medicine, General Surgery, Microbiology, OBG, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychiatry, T B & Chest Disease, Radio Diagnosis, Dermatology, Dentistry, Casualty, Physiotherapy , B.Sc. Nursing Staff, School of Nursing.
Health Centre’s – Primary Health Centre’s and Rural/Urban Health Training Centre’s
- RHTC -Uchagaon located 15 km from the college
- UHTC – khasbag Road located 6 km from the college
Cutoff of Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum:
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2020) exam Notification has been released. NEET 2020 Examination is most likely to be held in the first week of May 2020. The candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
Scholarship by Belagavi Institute of Medical Sciences Belgaum Karnataka:
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic Year. College cam offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories. There are scholarships available according to the low income group student. State Government Scholarships Yearly and Central Government Scholarships available. College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is only under the consideration of college administration.
Ranking and Reputation of Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum:
|Name of Institute||Belagavi Institute of Medical Sciences|
- It is one of the best Medical Colleges in Belagavi.
- Give out 4.4 out of 5 stars Best Medical Colleges in Karnataka.
Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question. Are hostel facilities available in Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum?
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum.
Question. How can one apply for hostel accommodation in Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum.
Question. How to take admission in Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum?
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Question. What is the cut off for taking admission in Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum?
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Question. How many seats are available for UG students (MBBS) in Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 100 UG students in Bangalore Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum.
Question. Is there any other way of taking admission in the Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Question. What is the fee of the courses offered by Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum?
Answer: Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum offers MBBS Course Fees is 61500/- Per Year & 61500/- for add mission charge. 800/- Rs Per Month Hostels Charge.
Question. What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum?
Answer: Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum Eligibility is Candidates applying for MBBS program must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
Question. The Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum is affiliated to which university?
Answer: Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences,Belgaum Affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Question. Where is located Belagavi Institute of Medical Sciences Belagum Karnataka?
Answer: Belagavi Institute of Medical Sciences is located at10 Km east of Belgaum, the airport is also known as the Sambra Airport.It is located at just 3.5 km from the Belgaum Railway Station.
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!