BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore
BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore is Private Medical College in Karnataka. It is popularly known as BGS Medical College situated in Bangalore Karnataka. It was founded in the Year 2013. BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore has been established to impart quality Medical Education and spawn dedicated healthcare professionals for services in the society. The institute is equipped with classrooms and ultra-modern laboratories to create a conducive environment for teaching, learning and patient care. The Institute inculcates some of the most progressive learning techniques to both students and teachers. Highly innovative methods that impact the quality of medical education and also the lives of people who seek medical attention are formulated through various avant-garde programs. BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore Vision is to be recognized as a centre of excellence providing quality medical training and comprehensive health care in a socially responsible manner and the mission is to educate and inspire individuals to be passionate physicians and exemplary leaders in the field of medicine with sensitivity to the needs of the community.
BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore offers committed Medical services with more than 300 bedded in allow path in all specialties and super specialties at a reasonable price to all sections of people. Free services are also provided to the deserving, poor patients. The organization is dedicated to establishing a center of excellence in health care & recovering the well-being of the community through superiority program of preventive medicine, medical education & research. The assurance of this organization towards providing quality services ensuring precision in administration and right to information to the respected patients and students attending BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences & Hospital.
College Summary of BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore:
|Name of College||BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore|
|BGS Medical College Bangalore,|
|Year of Establishment||2013|
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Yes(Male and Female)|
|Medical Colleges in Karnataka|
|BGS Global Hospital, Adichunchanagiri Hospital and Research Centre|
|Average Daily Out-Patients:||1200
|Total Beds Available :||650|
|Post Graduate Courses :||05|
Contact of BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore:
Address: Uttarahalli Road Kengeri, Kodipalya, Bangalore,
FACILITIES of BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore:
All departments like Anatomy, Physiology, Bio-chemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine and Community Medicine have been designed as Per Medicine Council India norms.
The Institute has air conditioned lecture theatres that are designed spaciously to accommodate 250 students at a time. All the lecture halls are facilitated with audio visual equipment including LCD projectors, slide projectors, microphones, etc.
A well established air- conditioned central library of 3200 sqm area, 400 seating capacity with books and journals. A fully equipped computer lab, internet facility and an exclusive room with audio-visual aids.
The provides separate hostels for boys and girls with spacious, clean, and well-furnished living spaces and recreation rooms. The hostel mess serves hygienic and nutritious food in spacious dining rooms. Round-the clock security services ensure adequate safety to the inmates of the hostels.
Sports and Games
Outdoor and indoor games facilities are available to keep the Students to be physically fit. Students can indulge in sports such as football, basketball, cricket, hockey, etc. and indoor games like badminton and table tennis.
BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore has taken steps to follow strictly the guidelines according to the Prevention and Prohibition of Ragging in Medical Colleges Regulations 2009 as notified by the Medical Council of India.
Well-maintained cafeteria in the college serves hygienic food at reasonable price. Students and staff are provided with a choice of north Indian and south Indian cuisines. A separate canteen to the hospital, is also made available for patients.
The College arranges pick and drop facilities from the main road junction to the College and Hospital, every hour for staff, students, and patients.
Course Offered by BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore:
BGSGIMS College offers Under Graduate Medical Course like Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
The MBBS Course is 4.5 Years plus one Year compulsory rotating residential internship. The lasting 12-month internship includes short courses in Community Health, Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Child Health, Orthopedics, Emergency Medicine. All these are according to the guidelines of the Medical Council of India. Admission to the MBBS Program is based on the candidate marks obtained in the NEET-UG rank held by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore offers MBBS -Under Graduate Course with total intake of 150 seats annually and the seats are allotted through 80% for State Government Quota, 15% for NRI and 05% for Management Quota.
Department of BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore:
|Pre-Clinical Departments||Para-Clinical Departments||Clinical Departments|
ELIGIBILITY for BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore:
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology as optional subjects.
- The Candidate should have completed seventeen years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission
- Foreign students desiring admission should produce:
- No Objection Certificate from the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
- An eligibility Certificate from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Fee Structure of BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore:
|Tuition Fees:||Govt Fees-Rs111953.00;
Mgmt and NRI Fees-Rs3500000.00
|Hostel Fees:||Rs 10000|
Scholarship by BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore:
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic Year. College cam offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories. There are scholarships available according to the low income group student. State Government Scholarships Yearly and Central Government Scholarships available. College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is only under the consideration of college administration.
Cutoff of BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore:
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2020) exam Notification has been released. NEET 2020 Examination is most likely to be held in the first week of May 2020. The candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
Ranking and Reputation of BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore:
|Name of Institute||BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore|
- It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Bangalore.
- To give 4.0 out of 5 stars Top MBBS College in Karnataka
BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Question. Are hostel facilities available in BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore?
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore.
Question. How can one apply for hostel accommodation in BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore.
Question. How to take admission in BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore?
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Question. What is the cut off for taking admission in BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore?
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Question. How many seats are available for UG students (MBBS) in BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore.
Question. Is there any other way of taking admission in the BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Question. What is the fee of the courses offered by BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore?
Answer: BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore offers MBBS Course Fees is 3,70,000/- Tiution fee & other charge are included.
Question. What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore?
Answer: BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore Eligibility is Candidates applying for MBBS program must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with PCB.
Question. The BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore is affiliated to which university?
Answer: BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore Affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Question. Where is located BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences,Bangalore?
Answer: BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences is located at Uttarahalli Road Kengeri, Kodipalya, Bangalore, Karnataka
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!