Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal
Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal is a College & Institute in Madhya Pradesh. Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal was established in 2008 and the institute is affiliated to Barkatullah University, Bhopal. BDS, MDS is approved by Council of India (DCI). Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal runs with the approval of Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal is a Private College set up by the .Bhabha College of Dental Sciences Bhopal is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Bhopal. Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal popular name is BCDS Bhopal and it was founded in the year 2008.
Major Details of Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal:
|College Name||Bhabha College of Dental Sciences Bhopal|
|Popular Name||BDC Bhopal, Bhabha Dental College Bhopal|
|Hospital Attached||Bhabha General Hospital|
|Affiliated with||Barkatullah University, Bhopal|
|Hospital Type||Own Hospital|
|Category||Dental College in Madhya Pradesh|
Contact Details Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal
Address: NH-12, Hoshangabad Road Jatkhedi,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh(India)
Pin code – 462026
Phone: 0755- 4902796, 0755- 4282080
Email Id: [email protected]
Official Website: bhabhadental.in/
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement in Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal
- Affiliated with: Barkatullah University, Bhopal
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
Facilities in Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal
- Lecture Halls
- Lecture Halls
- Audio-Visual Aid
- Sports Complex
Dental Chairs Details
|No. of Dental Chairs||Academic Year|
College Infrastructure Details of Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal
|Academic Year||Constructed Area (In sq. ft.)||Non Constructed Area||Total Area (In sq. ft.)|
Hostel Details of Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal
|No. of Boy’s Hostels||Total Capacity||No. of Girl’s Hostels||Total Capacity||Academic Year|
Fees Structure of Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal
Fee Structure of BBhabha Dental College,Bhopal starts from INR 1.76 Lacs P/A and goes up to INR 13 Lacs P/A.
Fees of Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal is highly flexible. For those who have an adverse financial condition but a meritorious academic background, the college has interesting scholarship programs, that reimburse fees up to 85-90 percent. Bhabha College also holds hostel and mess accommodation facilities.
BDS Course Fee – Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal
BDS course fee (Per Annum) for Government Quota, Management Quota and NRI Quota Seats in Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal.
|Year||AIQ/ State Quota Fees (Per Annum)||Management Quota Fees (Per Annum)||NRI Quota Fees (Per Annum)|
Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal Course Fee Structure – Detail
One Time Caution Money (Refundable) : Rs. 10,000
|Candidates Eligible Under||Scholarship Amount||fees to be Paid by the Candidate|
|Candidates Eligible under Medhavi Yojna|
|Reserve (ST) Concession under Post Metric Scholarship Scheme||2,20,000||10,000|
|Reserve Category (SC) Concession under Post Metric Scholarship Scheme||1,80,000||50,000|
Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal Courses Details:
Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal has various fruitful Dental courses, such as BDS-Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Courses available at Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal is attached below with fee structures. Simply scroll down and get answers to your queries.
BDS (Bachelor Of Dental Surgery)
- Course Duration
- Course Type
- Study Mode
Eligibility for Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal
Candidate must have secured above mentioned aggregate percentage in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-tech. & must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology & English individually. Candidates who have passed 10+2 level with Biology as an additional subject will also be eligible.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates are not eligible. Furthermore, study of Biology/Biotechnology as an additional subject at 10+2 level shall not be permissible.
Candidate passed B.Sc. from Indian Uni. with not less than 2 of the subjects Physcis, Chemistry, Biology. (Botany, Zoology)/ Biotechnology & further passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English can also apply.
Result awaited candidates can also apply on provisional basis.
The lower age limit is 17 years on or before 31st Dec.
The upper age limit is 25 years (30 Years for SC/ST/OBC category).
Candidate must have secured 50% (40% for SC, ST & OBC candidates) percentile in NEET.
Department of Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodotics
- Oral Medicine Radiology
- Pedodontics Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Pathology
- Public Health Dentistry
Faculty & Staff of Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal:
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Quota of Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal
BDC Bhopal M.P. offers Under Graduate (UG) course of BDS with annual intake capacity of 100 seats in Graduation and filled as 15% seats by All India Quota and remaining seats of 85% by State Government on the basis of inter-state merit of the applications on the basis of marks/percentile in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) which is conducted by NTA.
BDC Bhopal will have 100 BDS seats. 15% seats will be reserved under NRI quota, 15% will be reserved for All India quota, and 70% will be state quota. this 70% seats divide into different categories like General, OBC, ST/SC & so on.
Category wise Distribution of Seats
UG Dental BDS Seats
Annual intake in BDS course of Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal as permitted by DCI . The college offers 5 Years of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree with following annual intake.
|Year||Total Seats||AIQ/ State Quota Seats||NRI Quota Seats|
Distribution of Seats
|S.No.||Unreserved||Scheduled Tribe||Schedule Caste||OBC||Total|
Scholarship given by Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the starting of the academic Year. College can offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Student is belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession to College Authority.
- Scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving or needy students.
- Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
CUT-OFF of Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff marks.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40% to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Candidates who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50%.
Ranking and Reputation of Bhabha Dental College,Bhopal
|Name of Institute||Bhabha College of Dental Sciences Bhopal|
- It is one of the Premier Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1: Who is eligible for NEET-UG 15% All India Quota?
Answer: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA). Eligible candidates may download the Rank letter/ Result from NTA. The cutoff rank of eligible candidates is also available on this website under the heading of notice. For this year cut off rank for 15% All India Quota is same as that of DCI cutoff Read Also
Q.2: Who is eligible for Deemed Universities Counseling?
Answer: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the NTA.
Q.3: Who are Eligible for Central Universities Counseling?
Answer: 15% Seats will be contributed to All India Quota & for the rest 85% seats, candidates who have studied 11th & 12th grade in Delhi are eligible for Institutional Quota of 85%.
Q4: How do I get a password for logging in?
Answer: During the process of online registration you will generate a password as per password policy, which will be shown to you when you register and create a password. Please remember your password till the end of admission process.
Q.5: How much time will I be given to join the allotted college?
Answer: Candidates allotted seats will be required to join the allotted college/course within stipulated time which is mentioned in counseling schedule. In some of the colleges 2-3 days’ time is required to complete admission formalities. Therefore, candidates are advised to contact allotted college immediately after the declaration of result of counseling allotment process, to know the details. If the candidate fails to join the allotted Dental College within a stipulated time, then the allotted seat will be cancelled.
Q.6: What documents are required at the time of online counseling?
Answer: Since it is an online allotment process, no documents will be required for participating in the online allotment process during the Registration process.
Q.7: Is it necessary to join allotted Medical/Dental College of Round 1 to get a chance to participate in Round 2?
Answer: No candidates need not report or join the allotted college of Round 1 since there is a free exit. However, if they want to hold the Round 1 seat they can join the college of Round 1 and give up-gradation willingness for Round 2.
MP NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT MP NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DME, Madhya Pradesh i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for MP Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.dme.mponline.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PH as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh’. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 1, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 5, 000
For Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET 2020 here:
- NEET Counselling 2020
- Rajasthan NEET Counseling 2020
- Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
- Haryana NEET Counseling 2020
- Karnataka NEET Counselling 2020
- Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020
- Uttarpradesh NEET Counselling 2020
- West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020
- Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2020
- Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2020
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – [email protected]