Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur
Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur was started in the Year 2001 by the State Government of Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur is one of the best Medical College in Chhattisgarh. CIMS is popular name & affiliated with Guru Ghasidas University. Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur has approved by the Medical Council of India(MCI). Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur has provided 100 Under Graduate and 06 Post Graduates courses. Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur was established an, Under Graduate Institution for M.B.B.S. Degree Course in 2001 with intake of 180 Medical students annually. Bilaspur C.G. funded by State Government of Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur run by State Government under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. MCI inspection for recognition of M.B.B.S. degree was done on 2006 and the final M.B.B.S (Part II) examination was appreciated and as per MCI norms as mentioned in the inspection report. Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur affiliated to AYUSH and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur. Bilaspur Medical College as dedicated to provide excellent Medical Education as well as Health care, especially to the tribal, backward and rural community of Chhattisgarh.
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh:
The old Government District Hospital, Bilaspur was converted in to the Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital with 300 beds and all staffs of district hospital were merged
1. The Hospital is 550 bedded and run by unit systems. It is a dietary Hospital.
2. Clinical treatment are available in the ward.
3. Teaching areas are available in hospital.
4. In the hospital central laboratory with three components (Biochemistry, Pathology & Microbiology). Blood samples are collected at sample collection centre centrally.
College Summary of Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur:
|Name of College||Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur|
|Gond Para, Gole Bazar, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliated to||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science & AYUSH Unversity, Raipur|
|Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
Details about Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur like Affiliations, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Ranking:-
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur:
- Affiliated with: Guru Ghasidas University.
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- Aid Status: Public
Contact Details of Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur:
Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur
Address: Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital,
Sadar Bazar Raod, Koni, Bilaspur-Chhattisgarh – 495009
Phone: 077522 30030
Official Website: cimsbilaspur.ac.in
Under Graduate Programs – MBBS in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur:
Students from various parts of the country can take admission in the institute as per rule15% seats are allocated All India Quota candidates & 3% seats are of Central Government Nominee & 82% seats are allotted to the State candidates on merit, who have successfully cleared NEET (UG).
• State Quota Conducted by Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
• All India Quota Conducted by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC)
Duration of MBBS the degree courses is five and half years (Including one year compulsory rotating internship). Total Yearly intake capacity of students 180 recognized by MCI.
MBBS Seat Detail
|1||All India Quota||15 % of all available seat|
|2||Central Government India||03% of all available seat|
|3||State Quota||82% of all available seat|
The course details for MBBS Degree of Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur:
|MBBS||5½ years||180||Class 12th Pass With Physics Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English.|
Exam Conducting Authority : National Testing Agency (NTA) Conducted by National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – NEET (UG)
Age Criteria – Candidates must have completed 17 years as on or before 31st December 2019 to apply for MBBS Course.
Departments of Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur:
- Chest & TB
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Radio Diagnosis
- Skin & VD
Facility of Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur:
- Lecture Hall
- Seminar Hall
- Demonstration Halls
- Dissection Hall
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Central Library
- Hostel (Girls & Boys)
- Operation Theatres
- Research Lab
- Histology Lab
- Medical Ward
- Examination Hall
- Staff Block Area
- Student Lockers
- Assessment Cards
Student Support in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur:
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Faculty & Staff of Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur:
The college provides a good numbers of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to upgrade the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country. Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur provides the best teaching faculty with good education and basic health care facilities to the students.
Fee Structure of Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur:
|MBBS Course||Fees (Annual)||Amount to be paid at the Time of Admission|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery||40,000/- (AIQ)||50,000/-|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 400/- Per Month (For MBBS)
Scholarship given by Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College can offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is only under the college administration.
NEET 2020 Cutoff of Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur:
To take admission in All India Medical Colleges for MBBS courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
UG Cutoff 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
Ranking and Reputation of Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur:
|Name of Institute||Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur|
- The college is one of the premiers Medical Institute of Chhattisgarh.
- Bilaspur Medical college 3.8 out of 5 stars on the best MBBS college in Chhattisgarh.
FAQ for Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur:
Question. Are hostel facilities available in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur?
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur.
Question. How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur.
Question. How to take admission in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur?
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in
Question. What is the cut off for taking admission Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur?
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Question. How many seats are available for (MBBS) Under Graduate students in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 180 Under Graduate students in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur.
Question. Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Question. What is the fee of the courses offered by the Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur?
Answer: The MBBS course fee for CIMS Bilaspur is INR 40,000/- per year. 50,000/- Rs at the admission time & 500 Rs. Hostels Fees per month.
Question. What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur?
Answer: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- They should have secured a minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate i.e. 45% aggregate marks.
- Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 Years at the time of admission & Maximum Age is 25 Years.
Question. The Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur is affiliated to which university?
Answer: Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur is affiliated to Guru Ghasidas University.
Question. Where Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences,Bilaspur is located?
Answer: The Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences is located on Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital,
Sadar Bazar Raod, Koni, the Bilaspur, Chattisgarh, India.
CHHATTISGARH NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT CHHATTISGARH NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DGMET i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur, Chhattisgarh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Chhattisgarh Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.cgdme.co.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 as the application fee for unreserved/OBC category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST category in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Raipur. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 10, 000 for Unreserved and Rs. 5, 000 for SC/ST/OBC category applicants.
For Private Medical College- Rs. 1, 00, 000 for all categories.
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Chhattisgarh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at: