Daswani Dental College,Kota
Daswani Dental College,Kota is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Rajasthan (India). The college is popularly known as DDCRC (Daswani Dental College & Research Centre), Kota and was founded in the year 2008. The college is affiliated with Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Jaipur (RUHS) and is approved by Dental Council of India (DCI). The College was started with an objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, such as the village area. Daswani Dental College,Kota was serve to students with the best Dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Daswani Dental College,Kota is located in Kota in Rajasthan state of India. Established in 2008 it is accredited from Dental Council of India (DCI), Government of Rajasthan, AICTE and it is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Jaipur. Daswani Dental College,Kota offers 9 courses across 1 streams namely Dental and across 2 degrees like Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS). Daswani Dental College & Research Centre campus is spread over 6 Acres. Daswani Dental College and Research Centre is located in Kota, Rajasthan (India). College is providing deep knowledge to treat Dental and Oral aliments with the help of 5-Year comprehensive course of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). The Dental College will offer courses in Bachelors & Masters Course in Dentistry and the students coming in will find a hostel with all modern amenities, large library and faculty that are amenities, The College will also offer MDS Course in near future.
Details of Daswani Dental College,Kota
|Name of Institute||Daswani Dental College,Kota|
|Popular Name||DDCRC Kota,|
|Location||19-IPB, Institutional Area, RIICO, Ranpur
|Year of Establishment||2008-09|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.|
|Category||Dental College in Rajasthan|
Contact Details of Daswani Dental College,Kota
Address: 19-IPB, Institutional Area, RIICO, Ranpur Kota,
Rajasthan (India) Pincode – 325003
Telephone No: 0744284508, 0744-2845080
Mobile No: 9829093380, 09001822638
Fax No.: 0744-2505469
Official Website: www.daswanidentalcollege.com
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences(RUHS).
- Approved by:– Dental college of India
- Aid Status:- Private
Facilities of Daswani Dental College,Kota
- Hospital Block
- Security Facilities
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Sporting Excellence
Hostel Details of Daswani Dental College,Kota
|No. of Boys Hostels||Total Capacity||No. Of Girls Hostels||Total Capacity||Academic Year|
Dental Chairs Details of Daswani Dental College,Kota
|No.Of Dental Chairs||Academic Year|
Infrastructure Details: Daswani Dental College,Kota
|Academic Year||Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Non-Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Total Area(In sq. ft.)|
Courses Offered & Seat Details (Intake Capacity) at Daswani Dental College,Kota:
|Course||Specialty||Intake Capacity||Permitted Seats||Admitted Seats|
Faculty of Daswani Dental College,Kota:
The college provides large numbers of well trained faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of other staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to upgrade the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Fee structure of Daswani Dental College,Kota
|Courses||Govt. Quota (male)/ Year||Govt. Quota (Female) SC/ST||Management Fee /Year||NRI Fee|
|MDS Fee Structure|
|Public Health Dentistry||2||3 Year||8,00,000/- Per Annum||Regular|
|Conservative Dentistry||6||3 Year||8,00,000/- Per Annum||Regular|
|Oral Medicine||6||3 Year||8,00,000/- Per Annum||Regular|
|Oral Pathology||3||3 Year||8,00,000/- Per Annum||Regular|
|Oral Surgery||3||3 Year||8,00,000/- Per Annum||Regular|
|Orthodontics||4||3 Year||8,00,000/- Per Annum||Regular|
|Pedodontics||5||3 Year||8,00,000/- Per Annum||Regular|
|Periodontics||5||3 Year||8,00,000/- Per Annum||Regular|
|Prosthodontics||4||3 Year||8,00,000/- Per Annum||Regular|
|Hostel||Location||Charge||Internet||Ac||Power Back Up|
|Boys and Girls||In Campus||1,10,000/- Per Year||Available||Available||Available|
Ranking and Reputation: Daswani Dental College,Kota
|Name of Institute||Daswani Dental College & Research Centre Kota|
Departments of Daswani Dental College,Kota
Post Graduate: Departments: 9(MDS)
» MDS (Community Dentistry)
» MDS (Conservative Dentistry)
» MDS (Oral Medicine)
» MDS (Oral Pathology)
» MDS (Oral Surgery)
» MDS (Orthodontics)
» MDS (Paedodontics)
» MDS (Periodontics)
» MDS (Prosthodontics)
Eligibility Criteria for Daswani Dental College,Kota
Top Courses Eligibility & Detailed Fees
|Course||Eligibility||Total Fees / Year|
- 12th exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board or any Equivalent Exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology (PCB).
- Admission Seekers must have a BDS degree from a dental college recognized by DCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given of scholarship to be grant is only under the college administration.
Cutoff of Daswani Dental College,Kota
Exams and Cutoffs
Exam Date: 24 May, 2020 (Tentative)
Exam Date has passed
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks to the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected) Daswani Dental College,Kota
Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40% to be considered for All India Quota (AIQ) and state.
Candidates belong to UR category is required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2019 Cut off Daswani Dental College,Kota
Admission Process for Daswani Dental College,Kota
- For Admission in Under Graduate (UG) courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG dental Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG (MDS)
Admission for BDS Course
- Admission In BDS Course for academic session 2020. Acco -RUHS
2. Admission In BDS Course, Candidate must quality the NEED-2019.
3. Candidate has to register His/ Herself with, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission Board-2019, Rajasthan.
Daswani Dental College,Kota
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1: Who is eligible for NEET-UG 15% All India Quota Counseling?
Ans: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA) except J&K.
Q2: How do I get a password for logging in?
Ans: During the process of online registration you will generate a password as per password policy, which will be shown to you when you register and create a password. Please remember your password.
Q.3: How much time will I be given to join the allotted college?
Ans: Candidates allotted seats will be required to join the allotted college within stipulated time which is mentioned in counseling schedule. In some of the colleges 2-3 days’ time is required to complete admission formalities. Therefore, candidates are advised to contact allotted college immediately after the declaration of result of counseling allotment process, to know the details.
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and
- If you want to get admission in Pharma or D.Pharma we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!