Government Medical College,Datia
Government Medical College,Datia is developed by State Government of Madhya Pradesh. It was established in 2018. Government Medical College,Datia is affiliated to Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur . Government Medical College,Datia is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI). MBBS courses offered by Government Medical College,Datia, MP 100 seats available in one course, MBBS. Government Medical College,Datia runs with the approval of Medical Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Government Medical College,Datia
Government Medical Colleges, Datia are a great demand among aspiring doctors and their parents of Madhya Pradesh. Students of Government Medical College,Datia are desperate to take admission in Government Medical Colleges of M.P. they are top names in Medical field Government Medical College,Datia comes to best medical colleges. MBBS course duration in medical colleges Datia is 5.5 years, which includes a year of internship. For MBBS admission in all over India including Datia, candidates must have completed their 12th exam in science and biology stream. Government Medical College,Datia, MP is a Government Medical College set up by the Government of M.P. is a properly tertiary Medical college in Datia. It was established in the year 2018. The college imparts the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
College Summary: Government Medical College,Datia
|Government Medical College,Datia|
|University||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur|
|Departments / Offering||
College Contact Information in Government Medical College,Datia:
|Principal / Dean||Dr. Rajesh Gaur|
|GMC Datia, Aman Colony, Datia, Madhya Pradesh (India)|
Other Details of Government Medical College,Datia:
|Affiliated to||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur|
|College Area||19 Acres|
|College Management type
Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
Number of MBBS seats & Status of MCI Recognition:
|Course Name||MBBS Annual Intake Seats||Status of MCI Recognition|
Category wise Distribution of Seats
UG Medical MBBS Seats
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree with following annual intake.
|Year||Total Seats||All India Quota Seats||Government Quota/State Quota Seats||Management Quota Seats||NRI Quota Seats||Recognition Status|
|2018-19||100||15||85||0||0||Permitted u/s 10(A) for 2018-19.|
|2019-20||100||15||85||0||0||Permitted for renewal of permission u/s 10(A) for 2019-20.|
Distribution of State Quota Seats
|PH||SN||FF||State Quota Open Seats||Total|
Distribution of State Quota Open Seats – Category wise
|Unreserved||ST||SC||OBC||State Quota Open Seats Total|
30% female candidates reservation on total seats.
Courses & Fees Offered: Government Medical College,Datia
This college offers 1 course in 1 stream
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Full Time|66 months
MP MBBS cutoff 2019
For 85% State Quota Seats
- Government Medical College,Datia
MP MBBS cutoff 2018: DME, MP will release the cut off marks for the state quota. The cut off will be released online and categories wise. MP MBBS cutoff 2018 for 85% state quota seats is mentioned below-
For 85% State Quota Seats-
- Government Medical College,Datia
On the basis of previous year’s data, the cut-off for this year is likely to go high. 2020 NEET MP cut-off will be updated soon for all the medical and dental colleges.
ALSO READ- MP NEET MERIT LIST 2020
SEATS RESERVATION IN NEET 2020
We have stated the numbers of available seats in Medical courses in the colleges of Madhya Pradesh. Now, look at the reservation of sets on the medical colleges.
|Category of Candidate||Reservation|
Important Points for MP NEET 2020
To take part in the MP NEET 2020 counseling for the state quota the applicants will have to follow the below-given steps;
- Online registration for counseling
- Entering all the asked personal, academic, domicile, category and other details
- Uploading the scanned images of all the asked document
- Payment of application fee
- Printout of the confirmation page
The first round of the MP MBBS counseling will start from the last week of June 2020. The result of the counseling will be published for the students in the first week of July. Those candidates got a place in the list after a tough competition, will have to report to the assigned college at the assigned time.
Candidates having doubts related to NEET MP cut-off 2020 can contact the counseling authority or they can also share their doubts with us in the comment section below.
In Madhya Pradesh State the total seats in Government Medical College,Datia stood at 1300 previous year, which should have gone up to 1600 with 300 additional seats in three new Medical College like Government Medical College,Datia. But with the increase of 25% the total MBBS seats in 13 Government Medical College would go up to 2000 seats in the State.
Among the Government Medical College,Datia 85% seats would go to students of M.P. under States Quota who clear to NEET would get admission while 15% seats would go to students from other States under the All India Quota.
Eligibility Criteria of Government Medical College,Datia:
- In the new notification published in February 2019, the NTA (National Testing Agency) has rolled back the limitation of three attempts and the examination taken in 2019 will be treated as the first attempt irrespective of previous attempts.
- Minimum Age: 17 years at the time of admission in MBBS/BDS Courses.
- Maximum Age: There is no maximum age limit.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination. (reservation for SC/ST/OBC candidates according to the government norms)
Admission to All India Quota UG seats in Government Medical College,Datia:
- All government colleges have 15% of total seats for ALL India Quota. Online counseling for these seats would be conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee of the Directorate General of Health Services. For more information visit our ALL India Quota NEET UG counseling page or visit Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) website (www.mcc.nic.in).
Student Support of Government Medical College,Datia:
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
Facilities of Government Medical College,Datia:
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
Under-Graduate Course (MBBS)
Government Medical College,Datia provides the following UG course:
|Selection through State PMT||85 Seats|
|Selection Through All India PMT||10 Seats|
|Nominees of Govt. of India||5 Seats|
Age Criteria of Government Medical College,Datia:
- Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17th Years will complete that age on or before 31st December of 2019 the year of his/ her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Fee Structure of Government Medical College,Datia
- UG Courses Fee
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)||Total Fee|
Hostel for : Female Fee: 10,000/- Rs.
Hostels are provided with canteen, water coolers, Purifiers, recreation rooms and other facilities. Some other accommodation for working women is also available one hostel of 100 bedded.
Hostel for : Male Fee 10,000/- Rs.
There are two boys hostels. Total number of rooms are 100 with capacity of 175 boys. Hostels are provided with mess, water coolers, Purifiers, resting rooms, Gymnasium and other facilities.
Scholarship of Government Medical College,Datia:
Students can apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic Year. College may offer a scholarship to a needy candidate under the following categories.
- College Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections(EWS) are Permitted.
- Admission list cum means the college also awards based scholarships to deserving students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Faculty & Staff of Government Medical College,Datia
- The college provides a good numbers of well trained and highly educated faculty members & Lab equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to give an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to upgrade the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Government Medical College,Datia CUT OFF 2019
FAQ of Government Medical College,Datia:
- Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates.
- Answer: 6,650/-
- Question: How much fees to be return in case candidate resigns during the counseling period?
- Answer: 6,650/-
- Question: What is the time period of reimbursement?
- Answer: 15 days.
MP NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT MP NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DME, Madhya Pradesh i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for MP Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.dme.mponline.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PH as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh’. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 1, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 5, 000
For Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id –