Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur
Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur is amongst the esteemed Private medical institutes affiliated to Geetanjali University and recognised by Medical Council of India. The Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur was established in the year 2008 with an aim to provide quality medical education to the students coming from different parts of India without any discrimination. The Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur is dedicated in providing healthcare services and improving well being of the community through quality programmes medical and research. Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur offers under graduate (MBBS), and post graduate courses in the different department of Medical Sciences i.e. Microbiology, Anaesthesia, Dermatology, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, etc. The Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur also offers Super Speciality courses i.e. M.Ch & DM as well.
Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur
The institute has a hospital that aims to provide medical facility all round the clock to the nearby areas. The emergency facility is provided 24X7. There are more than 1150 + beds in this hospital with all the modern facilities, equipments and technology. The hospital also has Intensive care Unit (ICU), SICU, BICU, etc to provide help at the time of medical emergencies. The Hospital has major and minor operation theatres to conduct surgeries. The hospital resided at the institute also has a 24X7 blood bank. There is one central Pathology lab used to provide medical tests like blood tests, Urine Tests, etc. There is also availability of different diagnostics available like- Ultrasound, Color Doppler, X rays, etc.
The Hospital at the campus is for the purpose to provide knowledge towards practical day to day problems faced by the doctors and other staff members, which enable the student to know about the management skills that he have to follow after he become a certified medical practitioner. The Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Udaipur provide with a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern facility/technology. It also provides adequate number of non-technical staff to provide an environment of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Facts in brief about Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur:
|Established under||Geetanjali University, Udaipur, Rajasthan|
|Total courses||MBBS, MD/MS, Diploma., DM, B.Sc Medical Courses, M.Sc Medical Courses, Ph.D|
|Medical Council of India, MCI|
|Affiliated with||Geetanjali University, Udaipur, Rajasthan|
|Aid Status||Private College|
|Category||MBBS/Medical Colleges in Rajasthan|
Address of Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital
Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur:
Hiranmagri Extension, Manwakhera
NH-8 Bypass, Near Eklingpura Chouraha
Udaipur, Rajasthan (India) – 313002
Phone No.: +91-294-2500000-06
Courses offered by Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur
Undergraduate courses at Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur:
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery:-
The MBBS is a 54 Months duration course i.e. 4.5 years academic education divided into 9 semesters of six months each. The course also has 1 year “compulsory rotatory internship” after completion of the course. After the completion of internships students were awarded with a MBBS Degree. MBBS is a UG degrere programme leading to the two degrees as Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery known as MBBS. The MBBS is a course that can be selected by a person who desires to be a doctor and have 12th with Science Background. The students, who have cleared the Senior Secondary (12th Class) examination and they had (P.C.B.) i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard, can apply for the MBBS degree course.
The MBBS is the one and the only course in India to become a medical practitioner. The MBBS course contains the basic subjects like Anatomy, Physiology, Bio-chemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology,
Micro-biology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine.
MBBS is the course with practical training which is five years long. The students interact with the patient and get the practical knowledge of diseases as the college and the hospital are generally nearby to each other or may resides in the same facilities with different areas specified. MBBS course also contains a yearlong i.e. 12-month-long internship, in which an intern has to come across various specialties. Besides standard clinical care, one also gets a methodical experience of ward management, staff management, and thorough analysis skills.
The total number of seats for MBBS course at Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur is 250
Post Graduate Courses at Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur
Doctorate of Medicine also known as MD:
Doctorate of Medicine (MD) is a 3 years doctorate program meant to study medicine in detail. The course comprises of the learning process from the first step of symptoms analysis till the treatment provided.
Doctorate of Surgery:
Doctorate of Surgery (MS) is a 3 years doctorate program which is followed by MBBS. At this course practitioners are given details of how to treat the patients with surgical treatments. This course has practical in its core which is substantial on having practical knowledge of conducting operations (surgeries). This could be termed as general surgery related to different organs of the body i.e. stomach, intestines, appendicitis, etc.
|S. No.||Course Name||No. of seats|
|7||OBST. & GYNECOLOGY||09|
|16||SKIN & VD||04|
Diploma Courses: There are diploma courses offered by Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur. The list of courses with number of seats offered is given below. The duration of the course is 2 years.
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Seats|
|1||Diploma in Radiation Technology||25|
|2||Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology||25|
|3||Diploma in Dialysis Technician||25|
|4||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology||25|
|5||Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology||25|
DM (Doctorate of Medicine): This is the course which is advanced and opted by the student after completing his/her Post Graduation in MS/MD. The student after completing this degree course gets a Super Speciality Degree. The Duration of this course is 3 years.
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Seats|
Eligibility Criteria & Admissions Process at Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur:
Age Criteria: The candidate applying for MBBS must attained 17 years of age or above as on 31-Dec of the admission year. The maximum age limit for getting admission in MBBS course is 25 years.
Educational Qualification: All Higher Secondary School qualified their 12th Class in science stream including biology or bio-technology along with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible(For SC/ST category 40% marks is required in board exams; 45% for OBC Category)
Admission Process: It is necessary for medical aspirants to appear for the National Eligibility and Entrance Examination (NEET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) after 12th class who wish to get MBBS admission. All the Government, Private, Central and Deemed Universities will be based on NEET scores and the seats for all colleges / institutions / universities will be offered through counselling based on the eligibility Score/Rank, Preferences of colleges and seats available.
For Post Graduate Courses (MD/MS):
- Students who hold MBBS Degree and are registered to Medical Council of India are eligible to apply for admission to MD, MS courses.
- For MD/MS courses the eligible candidates is given admission on the basis of their merit in NEET-PG.
For Post Graduate Courses (DM/M.Ch):
- Students who hold MD/MS Degree and are registered to Medical Council of India.
- For DM/M.Ch the eligible candidates is given admission on the basis of their merit in NEET-PG.
2019 Cut offs at Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cut off scores|
NEET Cut off for 85% Quota seats
MBBS Course fee (Approx) at the time of admission at Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur:
|Tuition Fees||Security Fee||Hostel Fee|
|Rs 17, 00, 000/- State Quota Fee
Rs 25, 00, 000/- Management Quota Fee
Rs 12, 500/- Government Seat
|Rs. 2, 00, 000/- Caution money (Refundable) One Time Only and will be returned after the completion of internship||Rs. 2, 00, 000/-Annual Fees
Rs. 50, 000 Hostel Security Deposit
Campus Facilities at Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur
Central Library: The central library is place of well stacked books and journals. It consists of huge collection of books and journals with proper management of Library faculty.
Computer Lab: The computer Lab at the campus has many computers with internet connections attached to the printer.
Reading Room: It is a place assigned for the faculty and the students as well to sit and read in one of the area specified by the Library committee.
Hostel: There is separate hostel for men and women in the campus. The Principal shall control all the functions of the hostel and should be treated as a Warden.
Lecture Theatre: There is lecture theatre in the campus is well ventilated, spacious to accommodate many students and faculty to have a communication in the form of seminars, conferences, etc
Recreational Activities: There are many games and other activities available in the campus that include indoor games like carom, etc and outdoor games like cricket, football, etc.
Apart from this the college has arrangements for clean and safe drinking water, Separate toilets, Banking facility, CCTV cameras, etc.
Q.1 What is the availability of seats in MD/MS Course at Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur ?
Ans: The number of seats with the specialization courses at Different MD/MS course is given in the following table:
|S. No.||Course Name||No. of seats|
|7||OBST. & GYNECOLOGY||09|
|16||SKIN & VD||04|
RAJASTHAN NEET UG COUNSELLING PROCESS 2020:
ABOUT RAJASTHAN NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and The Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College (Sawai Man Singh Medical College), Jaipur is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Application- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must follow the required steps in order to fill in the application form:
- Create a SSO Id and Password by visiting the official website i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in by entering their correct information.
- After that they have to continue to fill the form with personal and academic details with accuracy.
- Scanned copy of the following with the below mentioned file size is to be uploaded
- Photograph & Signature file size (20Kb to 50Kb).
- 10th Class & 12th class Mark Sheet (100Kb to 150Kb).
- After all this the applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 for General Category (Rs. 1200 for the SC/ST and the students who have the Domicile of Rajasthan state) as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling. The registration fee is non refundable.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college as the seat allotment is based on his choice selection.
Step 3: Deposition of Registration Fee- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the Registration money. The Registration deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 10, 000
For Both Government & Private Medical College- Rs. 1, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Rajasthan Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Registration deposit.
- Rajasthan MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following Ways:
- It is a Rajasthan NEET Rank Based Admission Counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at-
Email id- [email protected]