Government Medical College,Bharatpur
The Government Medical College,Bharatpur is popularly known as Government Medical College,Bharatpur. Government Medical College,Bharatpur came into existence in 2018 under the aegis of Rajasthan Medical education society (Raj-MES). Government Medical College,Bharatpur is attached with Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI). Government Medical College,Bharatpur runs with the approval of Medical Council of India along with Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Government Medical College,Bharatpur campus is located at Agra-Jaipur NH-11 with its hospital wings situated in the middle of Bharatpur city and has an area of 20 acres. Bharatpur, Dhaulpur, Karauli and Sawai Madhopur; and eleven tehsils come under the administration of Bharatpur division. Government Medical College,Bharatpur fulfills the long-awaited want for a medical college with state of the healthcare and facilities in Bharatpur division. Further, Bharatpur district conjointly shares its geographic border with Nuh District of Haryana, Mathura and Agra districts of Uttar Pradesh. Consequently, this institute would cater to the healthcare desires of the large population of Bharatpur division and also to the population of neighboring districts of Haryana and Uttar Pradesh.
These are some of the major details of Government Medical College,Bharatpur:
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College, Bharatpur|
|Popular Name||GMC Bharatpur|
|Location||Bharatpur, Rajasthan 321001|
|Year of Establishment||2018|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||MBBS/Medical colleges in Rajasthan|
Contact Address: NH -11, Rampura, Sever Road,
Bharatpur, Rajasthan (India)
Pin Code – 321001
MBBS Course Fee – Government Medical College,Bharatpur:
|1. Year – 104,000/-
2. Year – 87000/-
3. Year – 87000/-
4. Year – 87000/-
5. Year – 87000/-
Rajasthan NEET 2019 cutoff for 85% state quota seats
NEET 2020 Cutoff
Office of the Chairman, (Rajasthan) NEET Undergraduate Medical & Dental Admission or Counseling board will be releasing the cutoff of NEET 2020 Rajasthan in the fourth week of August. NEET 2020 cutoff will be released by the state authority for 85% State Quota seats, whereas the cutoff for 15% All India Quota seats (AIQ) will be released by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). The candidates who have qualified the entrance exam of NEET will be eligible for admission in the MBBS colleges. The NEET 2020 Cutoff Rajasthan for an institute depends on factors like availability of seats and number of applicants appeared for NEET 2020, so it would always vary for admission around more than 2000 MBBS students selected for government and private colleges.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
Facilities at Government Medical College,Bharatpur:
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood Bank Regional Cancer Center
- ICUs Super Specialty Centre
- Drug de-addiction & Treatment Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
- Dental Hospital
Courses Offered at Government Medical College,Bharatpur:
|State Quota||35||5.5 Years|
|All India Quota||50||5.5 Years|
|1.||Single Bed||Every Year||17,000/-|
|2.||Double Bed||Every Year||14,000/-|
|3.||Triple Bed||Every Year||11,000/-|
|4.||Electricity & Water Charge||Every Year||5,000/-|
|5.||Infrastructure Development / Welfare Fund||Every Year||1,000/-|
|6.||Non-Refundable Security||Only Once||1,000/-|
Pre-Admission Documents Required
- NEET Scorecard
- Passport size photos
- Pre Ad-10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Medical Certificate
- For Admission in Undergraduate courses, Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Students must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Applicant should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of admission for the 1st year of MBBS Course.
- High School Senior Secondary or (10+2) exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Applicant must have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB combined.
From the Desk of Controller & Principal
Government Medical College,Bharatpur:
The college is funded by Government of Rajasthan and is affiliated to the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS). The college offers MBBS course with intake of 100 students per year. The school offers the state-of-art infra-structural facilities with well- equipped departments and highly qualified faculty.
GMC Bharatpur is committed to achieve excellence in the field of medical education. Their goal is to develop this college as a best medical institution by maintaining high standards of teaching and learning. Their mission is to change students into enlightened and best doctors who can serve the society with compassion. They will gain new achieve through collective efforts and dedication. The college invites you to be a part of this journey and transform your dreams into reality.
Faculty & Staff OF Government Medical College,Bharatpur:
Government Medical College,Bharatpur provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides enough numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to accelerate the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country. The college has total faculty of 60 in number.
This medical college has got following hospitals attached to it-
- RBM Hospital, Bharatpur
- RBM Janana Hospital, Bharatpur
- Ram Katori Eye Hospital, Bharatpur
- Urban Health Training Centers PHC Atalband
- Rural Health Training Center PHC Chiksana
Government Medical College, Bharatpur is a Government Society College set up by the Rajasthan Medical education society (Raj-MES).
DEPARTMENT IN Government Medical College,Bharatpur:
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Clinical Department:
- General Medicine
- T.B & Chest
- Skin & Hair Care
- General Surgery
- Diet, Food & Fitness
Pregnancy Kids & Parenting
NEET Cut Off 2019:
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Government Medical College ,Bharatpur?
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Government Medical College ,Bharatpur?
Q3 How to take admission in Government Medical College ,Bharatpur?
Ans 3 The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Government Medical College ,Bharatpur?
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
RAJASTHAN NEET UG COUNSELLING PROCESS 2020:
ABOUT RAJASTHAN NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and The Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College (Sawai Man Singh Medical College), Jaipur is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Application- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must follow the required steps in order to fill in the application form:
- Create a SSO Id and Password by visiting the official website i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in by entering their correct information.
- After that they have to continue to fill the form with personal and academic details with accuracy.
- Scanned copy of the following with the below mentioned file size is to be uploaded
- Photograph & Signature file size (20Kb to 50Kb).
- 10th Class & 12th class Mark Sheet (100Kb to 150Kb).
- After all this the applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 for General Category (Rs. 1200 for the SC/ST and the students who have the Domicile of Rajasthan state) as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling. The registration fee is non refundable.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college as the seat allotment is based on his choice selection.
Step 3: Deposition of Registration Fee- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the Registration money. The Registration deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 10, 000
For Both Government & Private Medical College- Rs. 1, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Rajasthan Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Registration deposit.
- Rajasthan MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a Rajasthan NEET Rank Based Admission Counselling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – [email protected]