Government Medical College,Bhilwara
Government Medical College,Bhilwara is among the few newly established Government Medical College in Bhilwara popularly known as GMC Bhilwara. The Government Medical College,Bhilwara was established in 2018 under the aegis of Rajasthan Medical Education Society.
The GMC-Bhilwara is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur and also been approved by Medical Council of India & Dental Council of India (Under The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.)
Government Medical College,Bhilwara:
Following Hospitals are attached with Government Medical College,Bhilwara
- Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Bhilwara
- Mother and Child Hospital, Bhilwara
The major details of Government Medical College,Bhilwara are:
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College, Bhilwara|
|Popular Name||GMC Bhilwara|
|Location||Bhilwara, Rajasthan 321001|
|Year of Establishment||2018|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College In Rajasthan|
Contact Details of Government Medical College,Bhilwara:
Address: Government Medical College (GMC)
Bhilwara, Rajasthan(India) Pin code – 311011
Phone No: +91 9829040412
E-mail address: email@example.com
Official Website: http://education.rajasthan.gov.in
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: MCI
- Aid Status: Government
- Course: MBBS
- SEATS – 100
- All India Quota – 15%
- State Quota – 35%
- Management Quota – 15%
MBBS Course Fee – GMC, Bhilwara
MBBS course fee (per Annum) for Government Quota, Management Quota and NRI Quota Seats in Government Medical College, Bhilwara.
- MBBS Course:
- Tuition Fees:
|50 % Seats||35 % Seats||15 % Seats (NRI Quota)|
|INR. 77,000 Per year||INR. 7,50,000 Per Year||USD 1,00,000 for Whole course|
(Note: 5-10 % increase in tuition fees every year)
Academic Charges of Government Medical College,Bhilwara:
|Sr. No.||Fees / Charges||Frequency||Agreeable Rates|
|1.||Admission Fee||Once||12,000 /-|
|2.||Sports & academic fund||Every Year||10,000 /-|
|3.||Non Refundable Security (Caution Money)||Once||5,000 /-|
Boarding & lodging charges of Government Medical College,Bhilwara:
|S.No.||Fees / Charges||Frequency||Agreeable Rates|
|1.||Hostel fee / Accommodation Charges (Single Seated)||Every Year||20,000 /-|
|2.||Hostel fee /Accommodation Charges (Double Seated)||Every Year||16,000 /-|
|3.||Hostel fee / Accommodation Charges (Triple Seated)||Every Year||13,000 /-|
|4.||Electricity & Water Charges||Every Year||7,000 /-|
|5.||Infrastructure Development & Welfare Fund||Every Year||5,000 /-|
|6.||Non Refundable Security||Only Once||3,000 /-|
- The above fee/charges may be increase @ 10 % per annum which will be rounded off to next 100.
- Additional Facility like air conditioner or cooler etc. may be allowed on demand basis & cost basis.
- Anti Ragging college
- Counseling Services
- Hostel (boys & girls)
Facilities at Government Medical College,Bhilwara:
- OPD-Indoor & other Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood Bank Regional Cancer Center
- ICU Super Specialty Centre
- Drug de-addiction & Treatment Centre
- 24 x7 Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
- Dental Hospital
- Canteen &Cafeteria
Faculty & Staff of Government Medical College,Bhilwara:
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the new technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
|State Quota||35%||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship|
|All India Quota||50%||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship|
|NRI Quota||15%||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship|
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission.
- High School Senior Secondary exam or (10+2) by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
Scholarship at Government Medical College,Bhilwara:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students, but Scholarships can only be applied in the start of academic year.
College Merit Scholarships or National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
The Cutoff (minimum marks) will be prescribed by the MCI-Bhilwara selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the MCI Bhilwara need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected):
Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process. SC/ST/OBC candidates are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process. UR category aspirants are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile.
UG Cutoff 2019 OF Government Medical College, Bhilwara :
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College Bhilwara,|
Affiliated Hospitals to Government Medical College,Bhilwara:
Mahatma Gandhi Hospital
It is about seven kilometers from the College of Treatment located in Bhilwara. The hospital is associated to the Medical College and has a capacity of 433 beds. The main hospital is also connected to the Medical College. This hospital is spread across; along with the hospital building are other facilities within the campus – Mortuary, Headquarters, Blood Bank, Mechanical Laundry, Incinerator, CT scan, Lecture theater and accommodation for staff and faculty members and others. This hospital provides free research on LPL and other free patients. The main facilities present in the hospital are – General Class with improved air quality equipment, ICCU, ICU and emergency department.
Mother and Child Hospital
The hospital was later on a public and new hotel, sports club & ambulance which were started according to the needs of the patients. Gynecology & Outpatient Medical Center is administering their services in this hospital .The hospital is well equipped with 24 hour emergency & outpatient & outpatient services. ECG, X-Ray and USG are also available at the hospital. It is an emergency that works around the clock for quick diagnosis and forensic examination for both.
Primary Health Centers and Rural/Urban Health Training Centers for this college
UHTC –Sanganer: 02kms distance from the college.
RHTC –Ama:30kms distance from the college.
|Government Medical College Bhilwara,Rajasthan|
|12.||Obstetrics & Gynecology|
Frequently asked questions:
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Government Medical College Bhilwara.
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Government Medical College Bhilwara.
Q3 How to take admission in Government Medical College Bhilwara?
Ans 3 The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Government Medical College Bhilwara.
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
RAJASTHAN NEET UG COUNSELLING PROCESS 2020:
ABOUT RAJASTHAN NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and The Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College (Sawai Man Singh Medical College), Jaipur is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Application- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must follow the required steps in order to fill in the application form:
- Create a SSO Id and Password by visiting the official website i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in by entering their correct information.
- After that they have to continue to fill the form with personal and academic details with accuracy.
- Scanned copy of the following with the below mentioned file size is to be uploaded
- Photograph & Signature file size (20Kb to 50Kb).
- 10th Class & 12th class Mark Sheet (100Kb to 150Kb).
- After all this the applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 for General Category (Rs. 1200 for the SC/ST and the students who have the Domicile of Rajasthan state) as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling. The registration fee is non refundable.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college as the seat allotment is based on his choice selection.
Step 3: Deposition of Registration Fee- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the Registration money. The Registration deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 10, 000
For Both Government & Private Medical College- Rs. 1, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Rajasthan Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Registration deposit.
- Rajasthan MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a Rajasthan NEET Rank Based Admission Counselling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org