Government Medical College,Dungarpur
Government Medical College,Dungarpur – Rajasthan(India) is among the few newly established Government medical college in Dungarpur. The College is Popularly renowned as Government Medical College,Dungarpur. The Government Medical College,Dungarpur was established 2018 under the patronage of Rajasthan Medical education society (Raj-MES).
The Government Medical College is situated in Dungarpur, in the state of Rajasthan -India the College is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, A medical aspirant gets a chance to pick out their own career, as the college gives them a free hand to experiment and exploit the resources available in Government Medical College.
Government Medical College,Dungarpur is a full-fledged tertiary Medical college in Dungarpur–Rajasthan (India) The college gives the degree of MBBS (Bachelor of medicine & Bachelor of Sciences). Nursing and Para-medical courses are also offered. The college is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and is recognized by MCI. The selection to the college is done on the basis of merit through NEET .
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College, Dungarpur|
|Location||Hospital Road, New Colony, Dungarpur, Rajasthan|
|Year of Establishment||2018|
|Affiliated To||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Official Web site||www.education.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Category||MBBS/Medical College in Rajasthan|
|All India||50%||5.5 Years|
Contact Details Of Government Medical College,Dungarpur
Address: Government Medical College, Dungarpur,
Hospital Road, New Colony, Dungarpur, Rajasthan
Pin code – 314001
Phone No: +91-8750474738, +917976067470
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.education.rajasthan.gov.in
Government Medical College,Dungarpur offers under graduate (MBBS) courses in the different department of Medical Sciences i.e. Microbiology, Anesthesia, Dermatology, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, etc.
The institute has a hospital to provide medical facility to the nearby areas. The emergency facility is provided 24X7. There are more than 200 beds in the hospital with all the modern facilities, equipments and technology. The hospital also has Intensive care Unit (ICU), SICU, BICU, etc to provide help at the time of medical emergencies. The Hospital has major and minor operation theatres to conduct surgeries. The hospital resided at the institute also has blood bank. There is one central Pathology lab used to provide medical tests like blood tests, Urine Tests, etc. There is also availability of different diagnostics available like- Ultrasound, Color Doppler, X rays, etc.
Fee Structure of MBBS Course in Government Medical College,Dungarpur:
|Government Quota||52,000/- P.A.|
|Management Quota||7,50,000/- P.A.|
|NRI Quota||15,00,000/- P.A.|
|1.||Single room||20,000/- per year|
|2.||Double sharing room||16,000/- per year|
|3.||Triple sharing room||13,000/- per year|
|4.||Electricity charge||7,000/- per year|
|5.||Development/ Welfare fund||5,000/- per year|
|6.||Non Refundable Security||3,000/- per year|
Admission Process in Government Medical College,Dungarpur:
- FOR Admission in GMC-DUNGARPUR (Rajasthan-India ), candidates can apply to the college through their NEET -UG Medical Scorecard.
- GMC-Dungarpur wants Aspirants must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Age Criteria for Government Medical College,Dungarpur:
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Government Medical College,Dungarpur:
UG Courses in for GMC-Dungarpur:
- High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or(10+2) or any equivalent exam conducted by any Education Board Of State or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/ Biotech combined ,as the case may be
Scholarship at Government Medical College,Dungarpur:
- Many type of scholarships are available which includes Merit cum means based scholarships considering the merit and talent of students. Economically weaker sections may also ask for fee concession but all theses must be applied in the beginning of the academic year.
- College / University also offer many Merit Scholarships. for brilliant students under many Central & State Govt. schemes.
The Cut-off (minimum marks) prescribed by the selection board of GMC-Dungarpur for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for the courses He/she wants to join.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected):
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- SC/ ST/ OBC Aspirants are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40 % to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Unreserved(General) category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 %
2019 NEET STATE QUOTA CUT OFF:
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College, Dungarpur, Rajasthan|
Government Medical College,Dungarpur is having an affiliation with Medical Council of India (MCI). The Institute has permission to offer MBBS Course with an annual intake of 100 students for the upcoming academic session.
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Government Medical College,Dungarpur?
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Government Medical College,Dungarpur?
Q3 How to take admission in Government Medical College,Dungarpur?
Ans 3 The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 100 UG students in Government Medical College,Dungarpur Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit
Q7 What is the address of Government Medical College,Dungarpur?
Ans: The address Government Medical College,Dungarpur,
Hospital Road, New Colony, Dungarpur, Rajasthan
Pin code – 314001
Contact No: 8750474738, +917976067470
Q8. What are the eligibility criteria for MBBS course at Government Medical College,Dungarpur?
Ans: The eligibility criteria for MBBS course:
Age Criteria: Minimum Age – 17 Years, Maximum Age – 25 Years
- Educational Qualification – 12th class in Science stream including Physics, Chemistry, & Biology subjects pass with minimum 50% mark.
RAJASTHAN NEET UG COUNSELLING PROCESS 2020:
ABOUT RAJASTHAN NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and The Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College (Sawai Man Singh Medical College), Jaipur is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Application- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must follow the required steps in order to fill in the application form:
- Create a SSO Id and Password by visiting the official website i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in by entering their correct information.
- After that they have to continue to fill the form with personal and academic details with accuracy.
- Scanned copy of the following with the below mentioned file size is to be uploaded
- Photograph & Signature file size (20Kb to 50Kb).
- 10th Class & 12th class Mark Sheet (100Kb to 150Kb).
- After all this the applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 for General Category (Rs. 1200 for the SC/ST and the students who have the Domicile of Rajasthan state) as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling. The registration fee is non refundable.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college as the seat allotment is based on his choice selection.
Step 3: Deposition of Registration Fee- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the Registration money. The Registration deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 10, 000
For Both Government & Private Medical College- Rs. 1, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Rajasthan Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Registration deposit.
- Rajasthan MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
Admission Helpline Number: 9667542500
- It is a Rajasthan NEET Rank Based Admission Counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counselling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – [email protected]