Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar
Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar is one of the most admired medical colleges in Rajasthan. The college was set up by forming a society by the govt. of Rajasthan. The College is commonly known as Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar. It is associated with Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and approved by Medical Council of India. JMC Jhalawar is a Society Run Medical College situated in the city Jhalawar of the Rajasthan- India. The new Hospital & College started functioning form March 2008. The very first batch of MBBS of 100 students was admitted in 2008 through RPMT & AIPMT.
Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar offers 9 Types of courses in 3 streams namely Medical, Science, Pharmacy and gives 4 types of degrees like MBBS, M.Sc., MD, MS (Surgery).
Jhalawar Medical College take admission on the basis of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test- NEET.
Summary of Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar:
|Popular Name||Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar Rajasthan, India|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated with||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India|
|Category||MBBS/Medical Colleges in Rajasthan|
Contact Details of Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar:
Contact No: 07432- 233388
Email ID: [email protected]
Address: N.H.-12, Kota Road, Jhalawar, Rajasthan, india
Student Support at Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar:
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
Facilities at Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar:
- Mess with large airy Dining Hall Furnished Guest Room
- 2 Security Rooms ;Warden Office; Storeroom
- Big R.O. plant with water cooler, Common Room, Newspapers and magazine Racks.
Courses Offered at Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar:
|Admitted through (NEET) State (Government) Quota||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship||52|
|Admitted through NEET AIQ(Government)||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship||23|
|Admitted through NEET State Kota (High tuition fee )||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship||52|
|Direct admitted through NEET Ranking (NRI Seat)||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship||23|
|MS Anatomy||3 Years||4|
|MD Biochemistry||3 Years||2|
|MD Microbiology||3 Years||3|
|MD Physiology||3 Years||4|
|MD Pediatrics||3 Years||8|
|MS OBG & gynecology||3 Years||10|
|MD General Medicine||3 Years||16|
|MD Anastasia||3 Years||15|
|MS Orthopedic||3 Years||10|
|MD PSM||3 Years||5|
|MD FMT||3 Years||4|
|MD Pathology||3 Years||11|
Admission Process of Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar:
- For Admission in Under Graduate courses Candidate can apply to the college through their National Eligibility & Entrance Test UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET Post Graduate Medical Score card.
- Admission candidate must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Candidate should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December 2019 of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS Course.
Eligibility Criteria of Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar:
Candidates seeking admission for the UG programs at Jhalawar Hospital and Medical College may do so through the link provided on the official website, within the stipulated time. Candidates must register and appear for NEET to be considered for admission to the College.
- Candidates must have a pass at the 10+2 level in the Science stream to apply
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are required as subjects of study at the +2 level for MBBS course
- Reservation is in accordance with the regulations of the Government of India
- 5% in the minimum required percentage is given to candidates from these categories.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age to apply
- Separate selection may be done for NRI candidates through an independently conducted Common Entrance Test
TOP COURSES ELIGIBILITY & DETAILED FEES:
|MBBS||10+2 with 50% + NEET|
|M.D||Post Graduation with 50% + NEET PG|
|M.D Pathology||Post Graduation with 50% + NEET PG|
|M.D General Medicine||Post Graduation with 50% + NEET PG|
|M.D Pediatrics||Post Graduation with 50% + NEET PG|
HOD of Departments:
|Sr.No||Name Of Department|
|14||Skin & VD|
|16||T.B. & Chest|
- Candidate must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG
Fee Structure of Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar:
UG Courses Fee
|Courses||Govt. Quota (Male) Category||Govt. Quota (Female) SC/ST Category||Management Category Fee||NRI Category Fee|
PG Courses Fees
NOTE: Fee is subject to change.
Scholarship at Jhalawar Medical College:
- Many type of scholarships are available which includes Merit cum means based scholarships considering the merit and talent of students. Economically weaker sections may also ask for fee concession but all theses must be applied in the beginning of the academic year.
- College / University also offer many Merit Scholarships. for brilliant students under many Central & State Govt. schemes
The Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board of JMC for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the cutoff for various courses.
Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar is well known to be one of the top most medical colleges in the country. Started in 2007, Jhalawar Hospital and Medical College offers various undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses in different fields under multiple specializations.
- Selection of candidates is done on the basis of merit only i.e. performance in the entrance examination is the main deciding factor for undergraduate courses.
- Application forms are available online on the official website for NEET, with separate forms for undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- For undergraduate courses, candidates must have appeared for the entrance examination and have passed the 10+2 level.
- For PG courses, Undergraduate degree is required in the relevant field.
- Reservation is in accordance with the regulations of the Government of India.
|Name of the University||Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
|Last Date to Apply||To be Announced|
|Name of Entrance Examination||NEET|
|Counseling Date||Announced at the time of merit list|
Jhalawar Hospital & Medical College MBBS Admission 2020
Jhalawar Hospital and Medical College offers only one undergraduate level course viz. MBBS and the candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the all-India qualifying examination NEET. The All India Rank and percentile obtained in the NEET must be submitted to the college, based on which admission will be granted.
NEET is conducted by CBSE, New Delhi, and is the national level standard test for admission to medical courses.
- The syllabus includes topics covered at the10 +2 level in the relevant subjects.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
Candidates who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
UG Cutoff 2019 of Jhalawar Medical College
Affiliated Hospitals to Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar:
The S.R.G Hospital, Jhalawar consists of 3 blocks the main block is a four Floor building consisting of inpatient departments and various other patient-related facilities. The second block is a two-storied building accommodating various OPDs, Casualty and other facilities. The Third Block is accommodating and functioning of OBST & Gynecology and Pediatrics Department.
Beside this, there is Casualty Department with minor OT and radiology facilities. In addition, there are 9 Major and 2 Minor Operation theatres available and cancer detection clinic, ANC & PNC clinic in the OBST & Gynae block. Moreover, the following Facilities are structured as in the main block, which has Pathology, Microbiology and Biochemistry Laboratories, Radiology Department, C.S.S.D. Laundry facility, canteen and Psychiatric ward, ICU, ENT Ward, Space for Haemo-dialysis unit and Telemedicine room.
Health Centers – Primary Health Centers and Rural/Urban Health Training Centers at Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar:
- PHC I (RHTC): – Mandawar located 8 kms from the college
- PHC II (UHTC):- Jhalrapatan located 6 kms from the college
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar?
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar?
Q3 How to take admission in Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar?
Ans 3 The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Jhalawar Medical College,Jhalawar?
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
RAJASTHAN NEET UG COUNSELLING PROCESS 2020:
ABOUT RAJASTHAN NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and The Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College (Sawai Man Singh Medical College), Jaipur is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Application- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must follow the required steps in order to fill in the application form:
- Create a SSO Id and Password by visiting the official website i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in by entering their correct information.
- After that they have to continue to fill the form with personal and academic details with accuracy.
- Scanned copy of the following with the below mentioned file size is to be uploaded
- Photograph & Signature file size (20Kb to 50Kb).
- 10th Class & 12th class Mark Sheet (100Kb to 150Kb).
- After all this the applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 for General Category (Rs. 1200 for the SC/ST and the students who have the Domicile of Rajasthan state) as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling. The registration fee is non refundable.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college as the seat allotment is based on his choice selection.
Step 3: Deposition of Registration Fee- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the Registration money. The Registration deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 10, 000
For Both Government & Private Medical College- Rs. 1, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Rajasthan Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Registration deposit.
- Rajasthan MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a Rajasthan NEET Rank Based Admission Counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – [email protected]