Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College,Churu
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College,Churu was established in 1992 and the institute is affiliated with Rajasthan University of Health Sciences of Jaipur. GMC Churu has been authorized by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India (MCI) under the Family Welfare, Government of India and Union Ministry of Health. The Institute is licensed to offer an MBBS course with an annual intake of 150 students with course duration of 4.5 years plus 1 year of internship.
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College,Churu:
The Medical college students are desperate for admission to AIIMS (All India institute of medical science) or government colleges as these are the major names when it comes to the best medical colleges. The 1 year internship includes short courses in community health, surgery, medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, child health, orthopedics, emergency medicine and various specialties. The marks obtained by candidate in the NEET-UG rank held by the National Testing Agency (NTA) decide the admission in the MBBS program.
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College,Churu offers Undergraduate (UG) course of MBBS with annual intake capacity of 150 seats in graduation and filled as 15% seats by All India Quota and remaining seats of 85% by State Government on the basis of inter-state merit of the applications on the basis of marks/percentile in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) which is conducted by NTA.
College Details of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College,Churu:
|Name||Government Medical College CHURU|
|Affiliated By||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Entrance Exams Accepted
CONTACT Details of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College,Churu:
Address: Medical College Campus, Churu, (Rajasthan)
Phone No.: 01562-250888 (College)
Mobile Number: +919414136888
Eligibility Criteria of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College,Churu:
Candidate should be of 17 years in age on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course;
They should have passed qualifying examination as under:-
The Indian School Certificate Examination or the higher secondary examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12th study, with Sciences background basic subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology(PCB) subjects with English.
Examination other than mentioned above, which in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
Facilities at Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College,Churu:
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College,Churu has necessary infrastructure facilities available such as Lecture theatres complex, Nursing school, Nursing College, PG students’ hostel, nursing students’ hostel and residential accommodation for staff and faculty members etc. The Examination Hall has total 2 available one with 150 seating capacity another with 55 capacity. Lecture theatres are 2 with Gallery type and accommodate 125 capacities each with well equipped.
Hostels at Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College,Churu:
Churu Medical College has Separate Hostel facilities for the students as UG boys have 135 rooms and for Girls 75 rooms. PG hostel are available for both Boys & Girls are 48 rooms in number. The hostel rooms are furnished, clean and having adequate facilities. A separate canteen facility is available for staff and students within a campus.
Library at Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College,Churu:
GMC Churu has a total seating capacity of 50 and area covers 686 Sq.mt. The Library consists of Students reading rooms inside as well as outside with seating capacity of 50 each and also separate staff reading room is available within a library.
Affiliated Hospitals of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College,Churu
D. B. General Hospital
This is a major hospital affiliated with the School of Medicine, with a capacity of about 300 beds. Before in time, it was known as Churu District Hospital under the control of Director of Medical and Health Services, Rajasthan. This hospital is a tertiary care hospital that provides treatments and free examinations to patients connecting patients, Bhamashah Iojna and other free category patients. The main facilities available at the hospital include: – General wards along with well-equipped air-conditioned operating rooms, ICU, ICCU, ambulance, postoperative ward, burn and cottage ward, endoscopy, CT examination, etc.
Primary Health Centers and Rural/Urban Health Training Centers for this college
UHTC – Sanganer;02kms distance from the college.
RHTC – Ama; 30kms distance from the college.
The MBBS is the one and the only course in India to become a medical practitioner. The MBBS course contains the basic subjects like Anatomy, Physiology, Bio-chemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology,
Micro-biology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine.
Cutoff 2020 Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Medical College,Churu:
Factors that decide the cutoff
- Total number of candidates who have applied for state quota seats.
- Seats available in Rajasthan Medical College under state quota.
- Total number of aspirants appearing in NEET 2020.
The new medical colleges are situated in Pali, Durgapur, Bharatpur and Churu. They have been recently approved by the MCI (Medical Council of India) and ministry of health and family welfare.
Each new college will have 150 MBBS seats. 15% of total seats will be reserved under NRI quota, 15% will be reserved for All India quota, and 70% will be state quota.
2019 Cut OFF state quota
The tuition fee has also been fixed. A candidate getting admission in these new medical colleges will have to shell out for NRI – 16,00,000 lakh (full course), Management – Rs 7.5 lakhs tuition fee per year has been fixed for payment seats and for students getting admission under state quota on merit basis, will have to pay normal tuition fee plus other fees, which is Rs 77,000 per year.
|1.||Government Quota (Male)||77,500/-Rs.|
|2.||Government Quota (female)||55,100/-Rs.|
|3.||Government Quota (SC/ST)||53,100/-Rs.|
|12.||Obstetrics & Gynuecology|
- What courses does this college offer?
Government Medical College, Churu offers a wide range of courses across multiple streams such as: MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Which entrance exams does this college accept?
Government Medical College, Churu accepts the following entrance exams: NEET.
- Which courses are the most in demand at this college?
Government Medical College, Churu offers multiple courses across various disciplines. Some of the courses in demand at this college are MBBS.
RAJASTHAN NEET UG COUNSELLING PROCESS 2020:
ABOUT RAJASTHAN NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and The Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College (Sawai Man Singh Medical College), Jaipur is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Application- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must follow the required steps in order to fill in the application form:
- Create a SSO Id and Password by visiting the official website i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in by entering their correct information.
- After that they have to continue to fill the form with personal and academic details with accuracy.
- Scanned copy of the following with the below mentioned file size is to be uploaded
- Photograph & Signature file size (20Kb to 50Kb).
- 10th Class & 12th class Mark Sheet (100Kb to 150Kb).
- After all this the applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 for General Category (Rs. 1200 for the SC/ST and the students who have the Domicile of Rajasthan state) as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling. The registration fee is non refundable.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college as the seat allotment is based on his choice selection.
Step 3: Deposition of Registration Fee- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the Registration money. The Registration deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 10, 000
For Both Government & Private Medical College- Rs. 1, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Rajasthan Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Registration deposit.
- Rajasthan MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a Rajasthan NEET Rank Based Admission Counselling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in Pharma or D .Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – [email protected]