People Dental College,Bhopal
People Dental College,Bhopal is one of the reputed College in Bhopal M.P. & College is popularly known as People Dental College,Bhopal . People Dental College,Bhopal started in the Year 2004-05. The college affiliated with the Barkatullah University, Bhopal. People Dental College,Bhopal is approved by Dental Council of India (DCI). Hospital having 850 beds and is located in close vicinity. It provides extensive clinical facilities to the students for learning. The aim of People’s Dental Academy, (PDA) Bhopal are to impart knowledge of Dental sciences, develop skills through practical and clinical exposure in accordance with the syllabus and courses decided. The affiliating bodies are also developing right attitudes with the overall aim of facilitating building and inculcating high values in the students.
Details of People Dental College,Bhopal
|College Name||People Dental College,Bhopal|
|Popular Name||People Dental College,Bhopal, PCDSRC Bhopal|
|Affiliated with||Peoples University, Bhopal|
|Hospital Type||Own Hospital|
|Category||Dental College in Madhya Pradesh|
Contact Number and Address of People Dental College,Bhopal:
|Address||People Dental College,Bhopal|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Fees Structure, Course offered, Cut-off, Ranking Facilities in People Dental College,Bhopal
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement of People Dental College,Bhopal
- Affiliated with: Peoples University, Bhopal
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
FEES STRUCTURE of People Dental College,Bhopal
|Course||Eligibility||Total Fees/ Year|
COURSE – Bachelor of Dental Surgery [BDS]
DURATION – 4 Years Full Time100 seats
TOTAL FEES – ₹11,66,400
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||GRAND TOTAL|
CAMPUS of People Dental College,Bhopal:
Health Care Reform emphasizes primary care and prevention. Dental Care has always been guided by these objectives. Dental Education must stress the importance of meeting the Oral Health of all individuals. The academy’s mission is to educate and train students to ensure excellence in the practice of the Science of the Dental Profession. This requires Graduates to be technically skilled, knowledge able in the Biological Sciences, Compassionate, and Sensitive to the need of all patients. The Institution comprises all requisite Departments, Laboratories, Museums, Library with a plethora of periodicals and reference books. All the facilities, like separate hostels for boys and girls, messes, gym, cafeteria and buses for transporting from the city are available.
Vision and objectives of People Dental College,Bhopal:
Our vision is to become the most admired dental college in India, with the leadership, in dental profession. To achieve this and also for smooth and efficient functioning of the Institution, necessary discipline has to be observed by all the students, with the parents guardians, ensuring compliance of the given rules, regulations and code of conduct framed by the institution.
People Dental College,Bhopal:
Coming to the infrastructure of the campus it has a pretty big library which include 9 institutional libraries 52 departmental libraries which include more than 66,000 books. there are 94 teaching labs and 31 research labs, 46 seminar rooms and 9 conference rooms.Its campus is the largest for education & career building in central India. The campus covers a total land area of 6.62 acres.1015 bedded people hospital.gymnasium and stadium, central bank and post office with campus and 4 auditoriums.
Department of People Dental College,Bhopal:
- Oral Medicine & radiology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge
- Period ontology
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Public Health Dentistry
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontic
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
- Medical Science Departments
Facilities of People Dental College,Bhopal:
- Lecture Halls
- Lecture Halls
- Audio-Visual Aid
- Sports Complex
Dental Chairs Details in People Dental College,Bhopal:
|No. of Dental Chairs||Academic Year|
College Infrastructure Details of People Dental College,Bhopal:
|Academic Year||Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Non-Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Total Area(In sq. ft.)|
Hostel Details of People Dental College,Bhopal:
|No. of Boy’s Hostels||Total Capacity||No. Of Girl’s Hostels||Total Capacity||Academic Year|
Courses Offered & Seat Details (Intake Capacity)
|Course||Specialty||Academic Year||Intake Capacity||Admitted Seats|
|MDS||Public Health Dentistry||2019-20||5||1|
Age Criteria for People Dental College,Bhopal:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on before 31st December of the year of his/ her admission to the 1st year BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria of People Dental College,Bhopal:
- High School Senior Secondary (12th ) exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent Board conducted by any State or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology Subjects means Science steam.
QUOTA of People Dental College,Bhopal:
People Dental College,Bhopal offers Under Graduate (UG) course of BDS with annual intake capacity of 100 seats in Graduation and filled as 15% seats by All India Quota and remaining seats of 85% by State Government on the basis of inter-state merit of the applications on the basis of marks/percentile in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) which is conducted by NTA.
PCDSRC Bhopal will have 100 BDS seats. 15% seats will be reserved under NRI quota, 15% will be reserved for All India quota, and 70% will be state quota. this 70% seats divide into different categories like General, OBC, ST/SC & so on.
Scholarship given by People Dental College,Bhopall:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the starting of the academic Year. College can offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Student is belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession to College Authority.
- Scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving or needy students.
- Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
CUT-OFF OF People Dental College,Bhopal:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff marks.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40% to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Candidates who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50%.
People Dental College,Bhopal CUT-OFF 2019
|672815 Y &605138 N||–||842632||107||835671||108|
Ranking and Reputation of People Dental College,Bhopal
|Name of Institute||Peoples College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre Bhopal|
FAQ for People Dental College,Bhopal
- 1: Who is eligible for Deemed Universities Counseling?
Answer: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the NTA.
- 2: Who are Eligible for Central Universities Counseling?
Answer: 15% Seats will be contributed to All India Quota & for the rest 85% seats, candidates who have studied 11th & 12th grade in Delhi are eligible for Institutional Quota of 85%.
Q3: How do I get a password for logging in?
Answer: During the process of online registration you will generate a password as per password policy, which will be shown to you when you register and create a password.
- 4: How much time will I be given to join the allotted college?
Answer: Candidates allotted seats will be required to join the allotted college within stipulated time which is mentioned in counseling schedule. In some of the colleges 2-3 days’ time is required to complete admission formalities.
MP NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT MP NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DME, Madhya Pradesh i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for MP Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.dme.mponline.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PH as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh’. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 1, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 5, 000
For Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET 2020 here:
- NEET Counselling 2020
- Rajasthan NEET Counseling 2020
- Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
- Haryana NEET Counseling 2020
- Karnataka NEET Counselling 2020
- Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020
- Uttarpradesh NEET Counselling 2020
- West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020
- Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2020
- Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2020
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at: