Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly
Rajshree Educational Trust established Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly with 650 beded hospital at Rampur Road, Bareilly with an aim to provide a healthy life style to the urban as well as rural community in the heart of bareilly.
Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly is established in 2014 under the guidance of the reputed Rajshree Educational Trust as an institution of national importance with a commitment to produce best quality of medical professionals who can ,not only be updated with the latest technologies as well as researches in the field of medical science but also be best in their profession as well.
Facts in Brief about Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly:
|Name of Institute||Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly|
|Popular Name||RMRI Bareilly, Rajshree Medical College Bareilly|
|Location||Bareilly Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated||M J P Rohilkhand University|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facilities||Available for both male and female|
Course Offered at Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly:
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
Faculty & Staff at Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly:
RMRI Bareilly have a good number of well experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to support and encourage the self-learning to the students.
Admission Process of Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly:
- For Admission in UG courses, Candidate should apply only through NEET UG Rankcard
Criteria for Age in Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly:
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year desired Course.
Eligibility Criteria in Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly:
UG Courses of Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly:
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
Candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech.
Fee structure of Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly:
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
Scholarship in Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly:
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates have to score minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to be eligible for further process of admission
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC need to score at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ as well as state counselling process.
- Candidates belonging to UR category need to score at least 50thpercentile
MBBS NEET cut off 2019 Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans 1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Rajshree Medical Research Institute,Bareilly
Q3 How to take admission in Rajshree Medical Research Institute Bareilly ?
Ans 3 The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans 4 It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans 5 Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Rajshree Medical Research Institute Bareilly
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college ?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
UP NEET UG COUNSELLING PROCESS 2020:
ABOUT UP NEET UG COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DGMET i.e. Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for UP Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.upneet.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director General of Medical Education and Training. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 30, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 20, 000
For Both Government and Private Medical College- Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Uttar Pradesh MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET 2020 here:
- NEET Counselling 2020
- Rajasthan NEET Counseling 2020
- Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
- Haryana NEET Counseling 2020
- Karnataka NEET Counselling 2020
- Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020
- Uttarpradesh NEET Counselling 2020
- West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020
- Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2020
- Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2020
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a UP NEET rank based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate or wrongly presented facts , please inform us at :
Email id – [email protected]