Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal
Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal is Private College in Higher Education. College successfully running Pharmacy, Medical, Dental and Management Institutions in Madhya Pradesh ( India) since 1994. RCDS is one of the oldest institutes of Madhya Pradesh State. Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal have 100 Under Graduate and 18 Post Graduate approved seats by the Government of India and Dental Council of India (DCI). Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal is affiliated to Barkatullah University and Madhya Pradesh University of Health Sciences, Jabalpur. Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal is one of the leading institute of Madhya Pradesh India for Dental Education. Infrastructure and perfect ambience of Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal. Education and Extracurricular activities in Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal is one of the most sought out college in India. Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre is part of LNCT Group of Colleges. Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal offers degree programs in the discipline of Dental Surgery. The college has perfect ambience for education and extracurricular activities.
College Summary of Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
|College Name||Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal|
|Popular Name||Rishiraj Dental College Bhopal|
|Hospital Attached||Gandhi Medical College, Hamidia Hospital, Bhopal|
|Hospital Type||Own Hospital|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
Contact Details of Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
Address: Near Raja Bhoj Airport, Gandhinagar, City – Bhopal, State – Madhya Pradesh (India) Pin code – 462036
Mobile No: 9893044607
Email Id: [email protected]
Official Website: lnctrishiraj.ac.in/
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement of Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
- Affiliated with: Bhopal University, Bhopal
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
|Entrance Exam||NEET/ DMAT/ MP Pre PG|
Courses Offered by Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in the discipline of Dental Surgery, Pedodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology:
Course 1: Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- 12th Passed with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) from recognized board.
- Obtained a valid score in DMAT/ NEET.
- Duration: 4 Years + 1 Year Internship
- Fees: INR 2,20,000
Course 2: Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- Specialization in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry, Prosthetics with Crown & Bridge and Implantology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics and Dento-facial Orthopedics and many more.
- Eligibility for MDS: Graduation from a recognized board and obtained a valid score in MP Pre PG or DMAT Pre PG.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fees: INR 5,20,000
Facilities of Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
- Lecture Halls
- Lecture Halls
- Audio-Visual Aid
- Sports Complex
Dental Chairs Details
|No. of Dental Chairs||Academic Year|
College Infrastructure Details of Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
|Academic Year||Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Non-Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Total Area(In sq. ft.)|
Hostel Details of Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
|No. of Boy’s Hostels||Total Capacity||No. Of Girl’s Hostels||Total Capacity||Academic Year|
Department of Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodotics
- Oral Medicine Radiology
- Pedodontics Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Pathology
- Public Health Dentistry
- Courses Offered & Seat Details (Intake Capacity)
Fees Structure of Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
|Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
|Course||Speciality||Academic Year||Intake Capacity||Permitted Seats|
Age Criteria for Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on before 31st December of the year of his/ her admission to the 1st year BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria for Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
- High School Senior Secondary (12th ) exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent Board conducted by any State or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology Subjects means Science steam.
Quota of Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal M.P. offers Under Graduate (UG) course of BDS with annual intake capacity of 100 seats in Graduation and filled as 15% seats by All India Quota and remaining seats of 85% by State Government on the basis of inter-state merit of the applications on the basis of marks/percentile in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) which is conducted by NTA. Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal will have 100 BDS seats. 15% seats will be reserved under NRI quota, 15% will be reserved for All India quota, and 70% will be state quota. this 70% seats divide into different categories like General, OBC, ST/SC & so on.
Scholarship given by Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the starting of the academic Year. College can offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Student is belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession to College Authority.
- Scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving or needy students.
- Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
CUT-OFF of Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff marks.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40% to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Candidates who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50%.
Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
Ranking and Reputation of Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal:
|Name of Institute||Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre Bhopal|
Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre FAQs
1.Ques. What facilities are provided by Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal?
Ans. RCDS, Bhopal has a state of the art infrastructure and perfect ambience for students. Facilities provided by the institute are as follows:
- Well Stocked Library
- Spacious Lecture Hall
2.Ques. Is it compulsory to give NEET entrance test?
3.Ques. What is the address and contact number of Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences,Bhopal?
Ans. Address: Near Raja Bhoj Airport, Gandhinagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh-462036
Mobile No: 9893044607
4.Ques. What are the various mode of payment accepted here?
Ans. You can make payment via cash, Master Card, Visa Card, Cheques, Credit Card.
5.Ques. Which is the nearest landmark?
Ans. You can easily locate the establishment as it is in close proximity to Near Airport Road.
6.Ques. What are its hours of operation ?
Ans. The establishment is functional on
Monday:- 9:30 Am – 4:30 Pm
Tuesday:- 9:30 Am – 4:30 Pm
Wednesday:- 9:30 Am – 4:30 Pm
Thursday:- 9:30 Am – 4:30 Pm
Friday:- 9:30 Am – 4:30 Pm
BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Bihar is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in Bihar. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for UP Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
- a) Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must procure the prospectus present under the “UGMAC – 2020” head on the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in . The applicant have to go through the application form and complete the registration process which involves activation of the account which would be received in the form of activation code by filling up the basic details, the activation code is received in the mobile number registered by the applicant.
- b) Entering personal details: The candidates after receiving the activation code and enter the credentials provided to them on their mobile phones can enter the personal details submit it and continue.
- c) Uploading Photo and Signature: The scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded on the website. Then the applicant must save the page and continue.
- d) Educational Qualification: The student applying must enter their educational qualification save and continue
- e) Preview and save: The application form filling is completed after entering all the details. There is an option of back and edit which alert the student to go through the details once again and edit the details if entered wrongly. After this confirm and submit the form.
- f) Payment of Counselling Fee: There are two payment options are available for the payment of the counselling fee i.e. via bank challan or via online payment option. The applicant must choose any of the options provided to make the payment.
- Counselling Fee: The counselling fee is Rs. 1200 for unreserved category/BC/EBC. Rs. 600 is for the SC/ST/DQ category candidates.
- g) Download the application form: The applicant must download the application form take couple of print outs of the application form which is needed at the time of the counselling session organised by the college.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 4: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Bihar Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Bihar MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
- If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
- Email id – admission [email protected]