RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur is a College & Institute in Rajasthan. The College established in 1988 and the institute is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences,Jaipur. Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), is approved by Dental Council of India (DCI). RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences,Jaipur and approved by Dental Council of India, New Delhi. RUHS College of Dental Science Government Dental College (GDC) came into existence as Dental wing of SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 1983. College started with 10 admissions in BDS course and is now offering 40 seats for undergraduate (UG) course. The post graduation (PG) course started in 2006 . Recently College offering 22 seats in 7 specialties. RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur has emerged as one of the most preferred Dental Colleges among all the Colleges in India for UG (undergraduate) as well as PG (post graduate) courses. The institute is spread over 7.6 Acres of land with the constructed area of 30,577 Sq M. There are 11 highly Super Specialized Departments serving to the different dental needs of the population. The Department of oral medicine and radiology is equipped with state of the art CBCT Machine, Digital Cephalogram and OPG machines along with normal chest X rays and other Radiographic facilities.
RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur: College Summary
|College Name||RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur (Formerly Government Dental College and Hospital, Jaipur)|
|University||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur|
Contact Details of RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
- Contact No:141-2280333
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Website: http://www.ruhsdental.org
- Address: Subash Nagar, Jhotwara Road, Jaipur-302016
RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur runs with the approval of Medical Council of India (MCI)/Dental Council of India (DCI). The Dental wing was just a Dental OPD of the SMS/Hospital 2001 with meager equipment, staff & resources. However the State Government sanctioned separate budget & granted DDO powers due to which the college made fast progress & is now a full-fledged Post Graduate (PG) Dental institute.
The Postgraduate courses were started in this institution in 4 specialties in the year 2006.
Department of RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur: There are 7 specialties with MDS course. Total PG admissions are 22. Name of Specialties are as under:-
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – 3
- Orthodontics – 5
- Prosthodontics- 3
- Periodontics- 3
- Conservative Dentistry – 3
- Pedodontics- 3
- Oral Pathology- 2
RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
Department of Oral Surgery:
Modern and model operations theatre where all surgical operations of oral and maxillofacial regions including distractions, dissipations, tumor enucleating and fracture managements are undertaken.
Department of Conservative and Endodontic:
There has been a paradigm shift from extractions to conservation of natural teeth.
Department of Prosthodontics:
The oral and maxillofacial prosthetic replacement with CAD-CAM and milling machines are only available in our state govt. hospital.
Department of Periodontics:
One hand deals with oral hygiene and overall oral care of patients reporting to the hospital and the department.
Department of Pedodontics:
A key role in conserving and shaping future smiles of the state. All sorts of procedures involving children are taken care of by it preventive, interceptive or corrective with loving and tender care.
Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial:
Orthopedics not only deals with smile designing but also takes full responsibility of skeletal disharmonies and the involved orthographic surgeries.
Oral Pathology Department:
Caters to research in stem cell technology, cancer diagnosis and rehabilitation along with periodic assessment of precancerous lesions.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
- Affiliated with: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS).
- Approved by: Medical Council India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Government
Student Support of RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
Facilities of RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- A/c Classrooms
- Computer lab
- The College also has a fully equipped sports complex
- Badminton and tennis court
- Large modern lecture theatres
- Clean and well ventilated hostels for boys and girls.
Faculty and Staff of RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
RUHS Medical College Jaipur provides the teaching faculty with good education and basic health care facilities to the students.
Age Criteria for RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17th years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria for RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
- 12th exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in (PCB).
Fee Structure of RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
Amount to be paid at the time of Admission
|Courses||Govt. Quota (Male)||Govt. Quota (Female) SC/ST||Management Fee||NRI Fee|
Hostel Fee of RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
- 2,218/- Per Month
Hostel Details of RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
|No. of Boy’s Hostels||Total Capacity||No. Of Girl’s Hostels||Total Capacity||Academic Year|
College Infrastructure Details of RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
|Academic Year||Constructed Area (In sq. ft.)||Non-Constructed Area (In sq. ft.)||Total Area(In sq. ft.)|
Scholarship for RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Cutoff of RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
UG Cutoff 2019
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||RUHS Medical College Jaipur|
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1: Who is eligible for NEET 15% All India Quota?
Ans: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota(AIQ) seats on the basis of their rank in National Eligibility Entrance Test BDS(NEET UG) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA). The Rank letter/ Result from NTA website can be downloaded by eligible candidates. For this year cut off rank for 15% All India Quota is same as that of MCI.
Q.2: Who is eligible for Deemed Universities Counseling?
Ans: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota(AIQ) seats on the basis of their rank in National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET UG) conducted by the NTA.
Q3: How do I get a password for logging in?
Ans: The process of online registration you will generate a password as per password policy, which will be shown to you when you register and create a personal password. Remember your password till the end of All India Quota (AIQ) admission process.
Question: In case candidate resigns after the final round of counseling, how much amount a candidate has to pay to the institution?
Answer: 50,000/- (approx)
Address: Jhotwara Road, Subash Nagar, Shastri Nagar,
Near TB hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302016
Phone: 0141 228 0333
Rajasthan NEET 2020 cutoff depends
Candidates can go through the factors that affect the NEET 2020 Cutoff Rajasthan, which are mentioned below.
- Appearing candidates in NEET 2020
- Questions difficulty level
- Seats availability for granting Rajasthan MBBS/BDS admission.
- Scores obtained in NEET
- Reservation category
RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur admissions are conducted for the students on the basis of cut off declared by RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur. At Shiksha.com you can find RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur 2020 cut offs, for all 8 courses offered by the college. Cut off data available on Shiksha will help you to apply for BDS, MDS courses in RUHS College of Dental Sciences,Jaipur.
|Category||Cut-off by rank 2019|
|Economically Weaker Section||13999|
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and
- If you want to get admission in Pharma or D.Pharma we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!