Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar
Established in the year of 2006, Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar is funded by a Trust namely Fateh Chand Charitable Trust and the Trustees are high class academicians, politicians as well as a businessman. The main initiative of the Muzaffarnagar Medical College is actually the benefit of the society with an aim to provide high-quality education as well as to promote the interest of the students in the field of Medical and Health Care services. Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar is one of the leading medical institutions in the state of Uttar Pradesh giving wings of opportunities to the students by providing a platform to gain high class knowledge and implement it in real life in the field of medical sciences making the nation proud.
Facts & Briefs Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar:
|Name of Institute||Muzaffarnagar Medical College Muzaffarnagar|
|Common Name||MMC Muzaffarnagar, Muzaffarnagar Medical College|
|Location||Muzaffarnagar Uttar Pradesh India|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Type of Institution||Private|
|Affiliated to||Ch. Charan Singh University Meerut|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses Offered||· MBBS|
· MD, MS
|Available for both girls and boys|
MBBS/ Medical college in Uttar Pradesh
Courses Offered at Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar
An MBBS degree is an undergraduate course for candidates who aspire to be a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), is a professional degree in the field of medical science. A person having a MBBS degree becomes a certified medical practitioner. The duration of MBBS course is about five years and six months including one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centres, as well as health camps organised by NGOs.
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
PG Course (Permitted Courses)
|MD in General Medicine||4||3 Years|
|MS in General Surgery||4||3 Years|
|MD in Anesthesiology||2||3 Years|
|MS in OBS & GYN||4||3 Years|
|MD in Radio-Diagnosis||3||3 Years|
|MS in Ophthalmology||2||3 Years|
|MS in Orthopaedics||6||3 Years|
|MD in Pathology||6||3 Years|
|MD in Respiratory Medicine||2||3 Years|
|MD in Psychiatry||3||3 Years|
Recognized PG Course
|MD in Anatomy||2||3 Years|
|MD in Biochemistry||1||3 Years|
|MD in Pharmacology||3||3 Years|
|MD in Physiology||2||3 Years|
|MD in Community Medicine||2||3 Years|
|MD in Microbiology||4||3 Years|
|MD in DVL||3||3 Years|
|MD in Radio-Diagnosis||1||3 Years|
|MS in ENT||2||3 Years|
|MD in General Medicine||2||3 Years|
|MD in Anesthesiology||2||3 Years|
|MD in Pathology||4||3 Years|
|MD in Paediatrics||2||3 Years|
|MS in General Surgery||2||3 Years|
|MS in OBS & GYN||2||3 Years|
Faculty & Staff of Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar have a good number of well experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to support and encourage the self-learning to the students.
Admission Process of Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar
- For Admission in UG courses, Candidate should apply only through NEET UG Rank card
- For Admission in PG courses, Candidate should apply only through their NEET PG Rankcard
Criteria for Age in Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year desired Course.
Eligibility Criteria of Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well-recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Fee Structure of various courses offered at Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar
|Course||Tuition Fee||Security Fee||Hostel Fee||Total per year Fee|
|MBBS||12,31,000/-||4,00,000/-||4,00,000/-(Increment 50k per annum)||18,59,000/-|
|Course||Tuition Fee||Security Fee||Hostel Fee||Total per year Fee|
|Skin & (VD)||22,71,400/-||10,00,000/-||14,50,000/-||47,21,400/-|
|OBS & Gynae|
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates have to score minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to be eligible for further process of admission
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC need to score at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ as well as state counselling process.
- Candidates belonging to UR category need to score at least 50thpercentile
NEET MBBS 2019 CUT OFF
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Muzaffarnagar Medical College
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Muzaffarnagar Medical College
Q3 How to take admission in Muzaffarnagar Medical College?
Ans 3 The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Muzaffarnagar Medical College
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
UP NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT UP NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DGMET i.e. Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for UP Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop-up round is called off to fill a vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.upneet.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director General of Medical Education and Training. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 30, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 20, 000
For Both Government and Private Medical College- Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college, the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Uttar Pradesh MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.